SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -

Page 63 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitlynforbachelorette - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -  - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:59 am

KB_Mom wrote:^Thanks albean.  I really thought I was a minority of one and that everyone sees something that I am just missing.

I totally agree with you all. Chris has got a mess on his hands and if Whitney is his F1 as of tonight, I hope she rethinks her relationship with Chris before she moves and/or marries him. I wouldn't want to to feel like a default choice when he really was in love with someone who wasn't ready for him.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

kaitlynforbachelorette - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -  - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -

Post by Bet2Win Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:00 am

All threads are now open. Smiley
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:03 am

ElonM wrote:
kaitlynforbachelorette - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -  - Page 63 11005165_806333782747871_243153636_n
@theyearofelan
this is the best looking I've ever been in a photograph and I have to be standing next to someone 500 times hotter than me. what an idiot I am

Wow, after all the comments on how great Whit's body is, Becca's is pretty hot too and I like that she doesn't go for all those push up bras to make her small boobs look bigger than they are.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:08 am

sbolduc wrote:^^ Interesting, do we know if Elan was Becca's handler, as in the past he is known to be the F2's handler

Elan was Chris's handler in Des's season.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:10 am

I just finished watching. I think Whitney is F1. His face lights up with her. Yes, he looks bored on the boat but they kept that 20 sec clip specifically because of that.

He wants sugar and spice. Kaitlyn was more spice than sugar to him, therefore...bye bye.

Becca is sugar, sugar, sugar, but does she have any spice under her virgin cloak? He is still not sure. Wants more time to figure it out.

Whitney is a good mix of sugar and spice, and he admires her, etc, etc.

Parent clip saying CS wants Becca...spliced...probably said "we are not sure if Becca is in love with Becca.....but Chris wants Becca." I don't believe any of the editing tricks. They needed to play up Becca tonight to try to level the playing field.

Don't get me wrong. He likes Becca, admires, respects, and is attracted to her. But she is never goig to catch up in 2 weeks time, she just won't be certain and she has too much class to lie to him or herself. Becca, to me, is morally sound and sweet, 2 things that are important to him, but a bit boring and naive. I think whitney is able to make CS more animated and joyful. Becca is too similar to him in personality and energy level. I think whitney is more at his maturity and life experience level.

In summary.....Bali is hot and humid, monkeys bite, and Whitney will be F1. Jmhoaa.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:11 am

stuckinsc wrote:So just a question for the nurses on the forum, are you tied to only one kind of nursing? Can Whitnet only work at a fertility clinic or could she switch to some other kind of nursing to work at a hospital or doctors office closer to where Chris's farm is?

Maybe this is cynical of me, but Whitney kind of reminds me of Andi in that way. I think for all the talk she gave about how much she loves her career, I think she just really wants to be SAHM/W. If it is her at the end, I don't know if I see her going back to work.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:15 am

#kaitlynforbachelorette is trending on twitter, seems like she's getting a positive review. (well tbh i think a lot of people want her to be bachelorette)

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:17 am

Until they make the announcement, I am still going to hold out hope that Kaitlyn, not Britt is next 'ette.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:19 am

KB_Mom wrote:Until they make the announcement, I am still going to hold out hope that Kaitlyn, not Britt is next 'ette.  

:fingersarecrossed

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:22 am

a hot mess wrote:...I was wondering if there has ever been another season where the lead picks the same person first in every rose ceremony but then picks the other girl at the FRC?
 Welcomeparty!
Do you mean the order which the roses are handed out at the rose ceremony  question

The producers mix it up when they edit the show so we don't know with 100% certainty in what order they are given.

Who's been getting the most first roses this season?  I haven't been paying attention no idea

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:24 am

KB_Mom wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Nice that Whitney finally let her inner b**** fly with girls who aren't easy targets.  This is what I saw under the surface all season.  She is not 100% nice at all.  And when she is insecure the claws come out.
Totally disagree.
I'm with you, KB_Mom!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:24 am

california90 wrote:#kaitlynforbachelorette is trending on twitter, seems like she's getting a positive review. (well tbh i think a lot of people want her to be bachelorette)

That's promising! Not sure it will matter much though if they have already decided. sad
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -

+82
Lievta
Beeleever
Nonina430
MVMom39forever
cindebugg