SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mindless Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:06 am

I see dancing cranes and flowers in his tie. Kind of Japanese style.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Rolly Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:20 am

MiaHawk wrote:
Rolly wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:

I keep seeing octopi and bubbles. JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 18 3806527698

And I see Bill Clinton's face.... cantstopl

What? Which figure on the tie are you seeing that in? giggling

I'm thinking it's from Bali... scratch

2nd and 4th design down...I see Bill looking to the right...see his long nose... giggling JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 18 3806527698 JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 18 2498057887 that's what I see but sure that's not what it is...Chris asked that we all be honest though.... rofl
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:34 am

stuckinsc wrote:I know I am in the minority but I am glad that she has at least one friend from this show and I respect her not wanting to go out and play nice with a bunch of people I just watched trash me behind my back for six weeks. Now I will :hidingchair: and let others throw eggs at me. I promise, I am okay with that. I have my big girl panties on and everything. cantstopl

I'm with you on this. I'm sure watching the episodes opened her eyes as to what the women really thought of her. I'm not into 2faced people either, so totally get why she didn't go out with the girls.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:24 am

It seems the last few seasons, TPTB is bringing forth it's best Jerry Springer. 
I never got into Jerry Springer, personally.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:55 am

BKay wrote:JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 18 <a href=JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 18 Chris_12" />

I see ballerina' dancing in their tutu's. giggling
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:10 am

Cherubs? embryos?? giggling

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:12 am

I see ballerinas!

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:16 am

A moon with a satellite passing in front of it?  Hugesmile

I don't give Britt credit for alienating the women in her season. They've also watched the season and saw for themselves how fake she was with them and Chris. Pretty sure they didn't want to hang out with her any more than she did with them.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:21 am

albean99 wrote:A moon with a satellite passing in front of it?  Hugesmile

I don't give Britt credit for alienating the women in her season. They've also watched the season and saw for themselves how fake she was with them and Chris. Pretty sure they didn't want to hang out with her any more than she did with them.

I think Chris played a big part in alienating Britt from the rest of the girls. the FIR and all the attention he gave her made all the girls jealous from the get go. And again... the guy gets the pass. Sometimes I wish I'd been born a guy ..... they get so many free rides giggling

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:52 am

tie = 2 swans

some swans mate for life BS

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:35 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It seems the last few seasons, TPTB is bringing forth it's best Jerry Springer. 
I never got into Jerry Springer, personally.

I agree. Can't stand that show either.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:56 pm

Looks like fish and bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl