SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:17 am

They had lots of candles in the barn. Hope they had fire extinguishers too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:17 am

New thread coming up

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:17 am

umngirl wrote:
happygirl77us wrote:  W hat color was Chris tie or suit. I would think who ever F1 was they would match color wise.

Ties don't match the dress of the F1 anymore. The final couples just needs to not clash for pictures.
bummer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:18 am

tennischick80 wrote:
see2love wrote:@monicalopezz22: all I'm saying is @beccatilley5 better go home next Monday ☝️ #TeamWhitney #TheBachelor #WomenTellAll

@beccatilley5: @monicalopezz22 girl you say it!

What is this about?

A whitney fan tweeted tht becca has to go next week and she responded in a typical becca way.
Love her!

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:18 am

lurker11 wrote:
sparkler wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

as a few have mentioned, Courtney did but I believe that FRC was somewhere cold too.  Didn't she have a cape to go with it too?  anybody else remember the location of Ben's FRC?

near the Matterhorn in Switzerland. Endless discussion regarding foliage on the trees I remember.

This will be a cold one though too!

yes, definitely both cold locations, which was what I was pointing out. People tend to wear darker colours during the winter months and/or colder climates. Sunny weather and tropical locations seem to attract brighter, lighter colours.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:18 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:18 am

GuardianAngel wrote:We will have to analyze sunsets in those limo rides!

The skills on this board are amazing. So excited to see what you all come up with.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:19 am

stuckinsc wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Diana wrote:Sorry Jade, it was awkward though.

I think her whole problem was that he didn't say any of that to her. I think after she told him she really thought it was all smooth sailing for them from there in regards to their relationship on the show. Whether it was right or wrong it's obvious that she wasn't really prepared for what came next.

And as we all saw the week before, Jade was not going to move to Arlington, so really the point is moot.  She wouldn't have accepted his final rose anyway. I just saw a woman trying to extend her tv time.  Sorry JMO.

I mean, I think that all of the girls would have reacted the same to Arlington. Including Becca and Whitney. I personally don't see any of the girls lasting in Arlington. These Bachelor relationships are always tricky always, without being asked to live in the most boring place on the planet. Beside, like Chris has said twice now, he doesn't need to live in Arlington full-time. He can manage his business living in Chicago, Des Moines, Madison or wherever. And, if Chris and his F1 do manage to make it, I bet that's what's going to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl