SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:54 am

Jade was by far the most beautiful woman on this season.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Diana Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:59 am

nutty1 wrote:Jade was by far the most beautiful woman on this season.
:Nod:
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:09 am

nutty1 wrote:Jade was by far the most beautiful woman on this season.
:yes:
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:28 am

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I personally dont find Wild Mustangs all that attractive.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:57 am

I agree that Jade is gorgeous! Despite the connotation of posing for Playboy, she comes off very sweet and nice.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:22 am

Kashathediva wrote:He is my grandson. beatingheart  He is very "intense" as some redheads are. He wanted to play with balmex and was told "no". 11 months old here (last month).

Kasha he is a babydoll. so cute.

I spent the day with 5 kiddos ages 9-11. My head is still spinning.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:00 pm

Kasha, your grandson has become the best thing about the WTA thread.

My nephew and his wife are both natural redheads and their son and daughter both are as well. The son was a joy, the daughter has that interesting temperament. They have said they are done. I have told them I am officially TeamNiece in this battle. Closest I am getting to grandbabies, and since I was his official babysitter, I can enjoy the battles she puts them through.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:19 pm

I think Becca was the prettiest of the season followed closely by Samantha. to each there own Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:29 pm

I think Jade looks more like a girl next door and doesn't clean up very nicely, but obviously she's still beautiful, just not strikingly so. It really is in the eye of the beholder. I thought Becca looked simply mesmerizing during the evening portion of her FD.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:36 pm

mindless wrote:I think Jade looks more like a girl next door and doesn't clean up very nicely, but obviously she's still beautiful, just not strikingly so. It really is in the eye of the beholder. I thought Becca looked simply mesmerizing during the evening portion of her FD.

I don't think there is one girl out of all 30 that isn't attractive. JMO What i find interesting is those that are attractive on the outside but not on the inside. There were a few of those this season as well as all the seasons. Those pretty girls become less appealing because of their personalities.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:12 pm

Rolly wrote:
mindless wrote:I think Jade looks more like a girl next door and doesn't clean up very nicely, but obviously she's still beautiful, just not strikingly so. It really is in the eye of the beholder. I thought Becca looked simply mesmerizing during the evening portion of her FD.

I don't think there is one girl out of all 30 that isn't attractive. JMO What i find interesting is those that are attractive on the outside but not on the inside. There were a few of those this season as well as all the seasons. Those pretty girls become less appealing because of their personalities.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:14 pm

Rolly wrote:

Yes, this! All of the girls were very pretty this season. IMO
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl