SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:23 pm

Carly got suckered up into behaving badly. Now she has to deal with it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Diana Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:23 pm

see2love wrote:The best part are Becca's tweets! Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 50 3806527698

Becca Tilley
‏@beccatilley5
How do they show intense moments and sully the donkey doesnt even make it in the clips.
I love her giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:23 pm

Britt should have borrowed Ashley S' onions, those tears she's trying to force out would have flowed effortlessly giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:23 pm

I totally disagree, Carly has trashed talked many including her friend Jade.

And this came up now because Britt just saw on tv how manipulative and mean Carly was.

I don't love Britt, but Carly is not nice at all. Sorry not impressed with Whitney and her talking about Britt either.

IMO they were both very jealous of how much Chris liked Britt to start with. Now Kaitlyn, you want to let Britt have it, go for it. I will cheer Kaitlyn on.

Love that Nikki calls Carly out on being not so nice.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

soccermom333 wrote:I can hardly hear anything !  So much screaming.  Ugh!  no no

Becca Tilley
‏@beccatilley5
Wait. One at a time! I cant hear whats being said!

Back to top Go down

Britt and Jillian. ugh. ugh. I don't feel that Carly was the bad one here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fivesolas76 Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:24 pm

Carly is a little witch. Britt is so sweet I feel bad for her sad

Fivesolas76

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:24 pm

Britt really exaggerates....how did she have all of those years of experience of working with children when she is still in her 20s? She should not have to defend her statement that she wants children with all of that...I think she must be insecure. Still, the crying is not helping her cause.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:25 pm

Carly wasn't the only one who said something about Britt though. no idea
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:25 pm

BKay wrote:Britt and Jillian. ugh. ugh. I don't feel that Carly was the bad one here.
I agree.

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:25 pm

eh. Britt deserved it and now she's just using all her acting skills to get an ette job. hard to feel like Carly was so horrible when Britt was on the receiving end.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:25 pm

Carly wasn't very nice, imo

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl