SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 13 of 82 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PrinceFarming - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by atem Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:28 pm

^^^ By what?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

PrinceFarming - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by momoftrips Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:29 pm

The girl loves her donuts! laugh out loud

PrinceFarming - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 13 2e0tuf6
What do you do on a layover?! Eat donuts!! emoji #TheBachelor #PrinceFarming #Love #WatchTonight

Posted by Lisa
@lisamiverson

PrinceFarming - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 13 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:37 pm

momoftrips wrote:The girl loves her donuts! laugh out loud

PrinceFarming - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 13 2e0tuf6
What do you do on a layover?! Eat donuts!! emoji #TheBachelor #PrinceFarming #Love #WatchTonight

Posted by Lisa
@lisamiverson
From now until the FRC, expect to see more hints!   Hugesmile Love this girl!   :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:40 pm

K after seeing that. If she does end up marrying Chris what do some how seeing a holeeeeeeee lot of Donuts and I mean a lot laugh out loud...

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:41 pm

Their wedding cake will be made out of donuts laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:42 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:My one and only wish for Kaitlyn's season, IF she gets the gig.

an awesome rap session with B! ..They are da bomb! :dancing peg:

i hate that they cut off the fun-loving, hilarious side of B this season (as they did my Prince back then). Guess it has something to do with the silly theme CInderella-Prince Charming Rolling Eyes .

Please let that happen.. From my finger tips to MF's ears Praying
I know I am going off course here but if Kaitlyn gets the 'bette gig, I'd love to see more of Canada showcased since there is so much more than just Banff and Lake Louise. Heck, since Kaitlyn is from Leduc, maybe showcase that. There is also Jasper if they really want to showcase the Rockies again.

Back to the course....It is really awesome to see Kaitlyn and Becca as friends they are. Now, I am also thinking that since Whit un-followed Becca for so long on Twitter...isn't that a sign too that she's maybe F2.

Becca looks awesome in that pic with Kaitlyn...such a beautiful woman inside and out!!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by SliverofHope Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:56 pm

I love that Becca and Kaitlyn hung out at Becca's place yesterday and did those snapchats from there. Such good friends!

SliverofHope

Female Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:57 pm

K on the V thing. I think it's great she is one and I think that she can be and will help inspire young women that you can find true love and that sex isn't the only thing. You want a man to love you Heart not just your body. And honestly I truly think when she tells Chris that's what seals the deal for them. Cause if it doesn't then and can't look past it then well shoot there goes the neighbor hood. She beleaves in values and that really says a lot about her. Shoot even he said something along those words I think hmmm. But the heart wants what the heart wants. :/

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:24 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
ElonM wrote:
truelovealways wrote:
Dangggg the way he's staring at her that boy looks in love heartbeat

Yep, that look says it all. :cutesmile!:

Hey, but nothing beats the HTD look next to the car.

That hometown look was amazing!  :cutesmile!:

I noticed in this clip, at 0:25 he moves his head back and forth, almost as if he is thinking, "Somebody pinch me, I must be dreaming to be here with this incredible woman"  He did it on the HTD when they were standing by the car.  He is in awe of her!  :yes:

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-season-19-episode-9-sneak-peek-becca-the-virgin-and-chris-2015232
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:35 pm

Fun catching up on the thread. Poor Chris brown scare almost to end and he is still not so great at interviews about the show. Love me some Becca, but truly don't think the Ellen show gives anything away.

I have a new choice for my perfect ending this season. Becca gets to the FRC and before Chris gets to say much she pulls a Ben and tells him she loves him and cares for him but she can't move for him. He hasn't said anything so we have no idea if he would have chose her or not. The Whitney gets her ring and everybody is happy.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:41 pm

I have not really been following Whitney here on this site or even what she posts on social media either.  Whitney seems like a very nice person, but I am just more interested in Becca and seeing how things are going to end up for her.

The only thing that I am pretty certain about is this.  If Becca did end up going home at the FRC, and Chris chose Whitney, then Becca does not seem to be the least bit unhappy.  It appears that she enjoys interacting with others on social media, loves to poke fun at herself, and ended up making some good friends along the way.  I love that she and Kaitlyn are good friends, since I am also a fan of hers.  If nothing else, I think that Becca will say that going on TB was a good experience for her and that she is glad that she did the show.

Despite the way that the producers like to portray virgins on the Bachelor, I think that Becca is getting a pretty good edit.  She might even be able to leave this show with her dignity in tact, who knows?  She seems to have been smart and did not give them much to work with.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristinkko Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:02 pm

When I first saw the picture of them eating the donuts on the canoe, I blew up the picture (the one from the Getty Images posted on page 4 of this thread). It looks like they are two cookies with frosting in the middle, not donuts. Maybe I'm crazy, but does anyone else see this?
Kristinkko
Kristinkko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 82 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

+66
b
RNMom
california90
alwaysvictoria
Jolena