SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 55 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:37 pm

https://twitter.com/AndiDorfman

ndi Dorfman @AndiDorfman  ·  Apr 22
Umm can you repeat that, I was distracted by your hotness  #filming #workingout #sorta

I'm almost positive that wasn't her comment when I looked at that earlier this morning. She had a hashtag #hotness more like so much #hotness around here or something like that.

Someone else mentioned that was her cousin. I see two guys, I don't see a female.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by umngirl Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:50 pm

^The one guy standing next to her is her cousin. The dude in the tank top is the trainer.

filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 87b72b10 filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 86669110 filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:16 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
luvlady345 wrote: snipped

There is nothing wrong with saying someone is hot or appreciate someone's beauty, even if you are in a relationship or just recently gotten out of one, you are not dead or blind .....

Sorry I wouldn't call my cousin hot, I'd call him a good looking guy.

emusha wrote:Isnipped..

she has a responsibility to at least be compassionate to him because she kept saying she 'loved hearing how in love he was with her  ...snipped

...........while throwing her head back laughing.

Well that's you GA, everyone is different....... I would if I was playing around but that's just me....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:24 am

IMO she is as fake as a two dollar bill. The hotness is in retaliation for the pic with the ladies, pressed up against Josh.

I'm sure we'll see a travelling tweet soon.

IA with the poster that said I'd give her credit if I could. If whatever this is that she is doing, is a success, that's great, if it's not, it will be just another life experience. She'll find something else.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:06 am

emusha wrote:cantstopl oh you jokesters!!! love the snark

I think the reason we all give her so much flack is cos she represents herself as perfect! There are so many out there who are imperfect including nick and josh  but Andi doesn't seem to want to take responsibility for or admit to any mistake she makes -- JPG was in the wrong and she wouldn't let go of her criticism of him joking about him and maintaining he was wrong and she the victim and constantly sticking it to him over and over ... with Eric she was baffled at the extent of his accusations when she having gone through the process could have understood that he was having difficulty with the process and she could have comforted him and tried to be vulnerable with him. Instead she took offense and went on the attack needing to be 100% right! With CS she represented herself as such a matyr and sooo great and wonderful for not putting him through a rose ceremony while whining and crying her tone seeming to say "ohh poor me I have to break up with you and look how great i'm being by letting you go early but boo hoo I have to do it and I don't want to..."
And with nick I can't even begin to imagine why she was so indignant that someone fell in love with her enough and wanted explanations?!?! and he went every route possible to get that explanation -- she acted like she was angry at him for that and she was the victim again of a stalkeresque ex who is sl** shaming her -- if only she'd given him space and a private convo who knows what could have happened instead??

It's unfortunate and sad that she has to be 100% right or act like she's doing everyone a favor when she makes any concessions...and nobody expects her to be perfect but she does need to admit to her flaws and take responsibility for her actions.

Turnning on the Andi mode:

I did NOTHING wrong, why do I need to take responsiblities for everything happened? And I truly was angry with Nick for what he has done to me. How can he said he felt strong for me without my permission? Especially after I sent him packing, he has absolute no right to say that because that would make me look bad in the public.

And I have been treating him so nice the entire time, you know, he wanted a taste of me so bad and I know it was hard for a normal guy to resist a gorgeous woman like me, then I agreed to what have happened in the FS. Then I sent him packing before the ring picking, isnt this amazing of me to not embrass him in the alter? It was Nick being naive and inexperience to believe something good about us, there was none. Also, I am so kind to help him move on quicker by acting like a stone cold woman during the ATFR!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:16 am

clapping! clapping! clapping! rofl rofl rofl Peggy this is what you had me doing with your post.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:19 am

Please lets not get off topic and discuss same old same old. TY!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:55 am

The weather in the NYC area has been so pitiful these last few months. For every step forward to "spring", it seems we take a couple back to winter. Yesterday there were even a few flurries. 
This has got to be challenging to a recent warm weathered transplant--I know it is for most of us who live here. #AprilisthenewMarch.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:21 am

MiaHawk wrote:I can't stand her fake, sing-songy voice. filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 2292733854  Like fingernails on a blackboard to my ears. Sometimes I tune into QVC just to listen to the hosts gush and coo over something stupid with disproportionate enthusiasm just so I can laugh at their idiocy.  Andi gives off the same vibe to me. filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 2292733854  Maybe someday I'll tune in to her dribble so I can get a few haha's.

When I moved to Atlanta 30 years ago the bold became one of my biggest pet peeves. My G.R.I.T.S talk when it's appropriate and sing when it's appropriate. I made sure of it.

IMHO, Andi is nothing more than a mean girl who thinks she's the cream of the crop and everyone should worship the ground she walks on. She sold Josh a bill of goods she had no intention of following through with. It's pretty clear that she wants a man who will follow her around and carry her purse while she does whatever she wants. She doesn't want a partnership. She wants a whipping boy. I think we all want someone to love us for us but when you've been shown to be an uncompromising B who changes goals midstream depending on her shiny new want you aren't going to have successful relationships. Ever.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:27 pm

This thread is pretty dang interesting....

Some of you definitely remember that I am not an Andi Dorfman advocate at all, but there is some serious reaching going on in this thread... I really wouldn't have thought that Andi could still inspire such strong feelings. 👅 Though, I guess we all need a place to went a bit. filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 2498057887

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:42 pm

I don't want to talk about the past, really.
But I cannot control myself esp after seeing so many Andi is better than Josh/Nick/everyone comments still.

Same of many of you have mentioned, I so wish to talk about a different Andi. the Andi that is real, that is a normal 2x lady. But I still see the same Andi.

And the Andi mode I had is the way how i see her - MEandI. Also that was to show some who thought Nick is the villain and Andi is the victim how things could have different perspective.

But darn Josh and Nick, they move on quicker than she did, maybe afterall it is still them to blame. filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:04 pm

cindebugg wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:I can't stand her fake, sing-songy voice. filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 2292733854  Like fingernails on a blackboard to my ears. Sometimes I tune into QVC just to listen to the hosts gush and coo over something stupid with disproportionate enthusiasm just so I can laugh at their idiocy.  Andi gives off the same vibe to me. filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 2292733854  Maybe someday I'll tune in to her dribble so I can get a few haha's.

When I moved to Atlanta 30 years ago the bold became one of my biggest pet peeves.  My G.R.I.T.S  talk when it's appropriate and sing when it's appropriate.  I made sure of it.

IMHO, Andi is nothing more than a mean girl who thinks she's the cream of the crop and everyone should worship the ground she walks on.   She sold Josh a bill of goods she had no intention of following through with.   It's pretty clear that she wants a man who will follow her around and carry her purse while she does whatever she wants.   She doesn't want a partnership.  She wants a whipping boy.    I think we all want someone to love us for us but when you've been shown to be an uncompromising B who changes goals midstream depending on her shiny new want you aren't going to have successful relationships. Ever.  

Cindebugg, what does the bolded mean? I'm confused. Are you saying that the sing-songy voice is a regional thing?

As for your 2nd paragraph: I agree

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis