SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 56 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by alwaystulips Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:12 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
cindebugg wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:I can't stand her fake, sing-songy voice. filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 56 2292733854  Like fingernails on a blackboard to my ears. Sometimes I tune into QVC just to listen to the hosts gush and coo over something stupid with disproportionate enthusiasm just so I can laugh at their idiocy.  Andi gives off the same vibe to me. filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 56 2292733854  Maybe someday I'll tune in to her dribble so I can get a few haha's.

When I moved to Atlanta 30 years ago the bold became one of my biggest pet peeves.  My G.R.I.T.S  talk when it's appropriate and sing when it's appropriate.  I made sure of it.

IMHO, Andi is nothing more than a mean girl who thinks she's the cream of the crop and everyone should worship the ground she walks on.   She sold Josh a bill of goods she had no intention of following through with.   It's pretty clear that she wants a man who will follow her around and carry her purse while she does whatever she wants.   She doesn't want a partnership.  She wants a whipping boy.    I think we all want someone to love us for us but when you've been shown to be an uncompromising B who changes goals midstream depending on her shiny new want you aren't going to have successful relationships. Ever.  

Cindebugg, what does the bolded mean? I'm confused. Are you saying that the sing-songy voice is a regional thing?

As for your 2nd paragraph:  I agree

I'm confused by the bolded, too.  I know G.R.I.T.S. often means "Girls Raised in the South".  I'm an Atlanta native, as is Andi, and her voice sounds just like many girls her age raised here.  It doesn't bother me.  Of course, she may lose some of that in NYC.  I moved to NYC in my early '20s, and found I lost some of my lilting voice.  Having been back nearly 30 years, it's probabaly in full mode again.  Smiley  I don't see the sing-song as being real or fake, but I can understand why others might.  

As for what Andi wants in a relationship, I have no idea and honestly don't really care much.  I do hope she will find happiness and joy in her life.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by SueSt Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:33 pm

Interesting Andi seems to be responding to some posters on her latest Instagram post:

I see your question @krissy.j.feltner and my answer is pretty much that I just try to enjoy life and appreciate whatever comes my way. Very proud to have my law degree and worked very hard. It's something I plan to go back to, but as well all know life has a funny way of changing sometimes (good and bad) so I've learned the best thing is to roll with the punches, make lemonade our of lemons and simply be happy, which is what I'm doing now Smiley

Thanks @ababartels you totally get it
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:44 pm

I do think she reads every single comment. Not because she wants to be interactive with her fans, simply because she needs to know what others think of her. If the comments are negative, the posters got banned so no more of those in the future.

I don't know what the original question that was asked, but I guess she won't allow people to think she is not going back to law. She don't want people to think she has no plan for life, which she does.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:48 pm

And she is trying too hard to convince people that she is happy now. This to me is a sign she is trying to convince herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:49 pm

Especially in the crappy spring we are having. UGH.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:50 pm

I didn't realize she was banning people on her SM... ok, well, I'll say it here then.
The emperor has no clothes!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:52 pm

peggy0221 wrote:I do think she reads every single comment. Not because she wants to be interactive with her fans, simply because she needs to know what others think of her. If the comments are negative, the posters got banned so no more of those in the future.

I don't know what the original question that was asked, but I guess she won't allow people to think she is not going back to law. She don't want people to think she has no plan for life, which she does.

I think you are wrong about her banning negative comments.  She even favors some that are not nice to her.  She has been answering a lot of questions on her other post as well.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:54 pm

SueSt wrote:I didn't realize she was banning people on her SM... ok, well, I'll say it here then.

I have never noticed her banning anyone from her SM.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:03 pm

nannymargie wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:I do think she reads every single comment. Not because she wants to be interactive with her fans, simply because she needs to know what others think of her. If the comments are negative, the posters got banned so no more of those in the future.

I think you are wrong about her banning negative comments.  She even favors some that are not nice to her.  She has been answering a lot of questions on her other post as well.

She banned me in IG before!!
**Edited**

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:06 pm

nannymargie wrote:
SueSt wrote:I didn't realize she was banning people on her SM... ok, well, I'll say it here then.

**edited**
Last time I said get over Josh, then... Banned

Haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:09 pm

I think it's pathetic to read every comment and does the monitoring while she thinks she is a celeb.
Isn't celeb already too busy?
LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:10 pm

peggy0221 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

**edited**
Last time I said get over Josh, then... Banned

Haha

Andi gets to maintain control over her SM.  Each of us do.  If reading things on social media don't sit well with her, she certainly has the right to ban them and not read them anymore.  I think I would do that if I was in a situation like hers.  those who are not fans are going to hate, but she does not have to read it if she does not want to.  I say that is a young woman taking control.  I think that is a good quality.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis