SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 57 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nepal - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by nannymargie Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:12 pm

peggy0221 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:I do think she reads every single comment. Not because she wants to be interactive with her fans, simply because she needs to know what others think of her. If the comments are negative, the posters got banned so no more of those in the future.

I don't know what the original question that was asked, but I guess she won't allow people to think she is not going back to law. She don't want people to think she has no plan for life, which she does.

I think you are wrong about her banning negative comments.  She even favors some that are not nice to her.  She has been answering a lot of questions on her other post as well.

She banned me in IG before!!
**Edited**

Sorry didn't know that you were banned but since you are blaming Andi for it Josh has done the same thing.  Someone told me that Josh had banned her and she didn't really say anything that bad.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Nepal - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by ReneeM Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:12 pm

Andi responds to quite a few people on instagram all the time. Mostly positive, some negative. The person she responded to actually replied to her response saying she deleted the original post because it was rude and out of line. I might be in the minority but i believe in respecting people's humanity, even if i might not like/care for them. i.e posting nasty things about them on sm. I hope she is blocking people, it's her prerogative, it's quick, easy, and speaking from experience, it feels pretty good.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:13 pm

Eviebloom wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

I have never noticed her banning anyone from her SM.

**edited**
Last time I said get over Josh, then... Banned

Haha

Andi gets to maintain control over her SM.  Each of us do.  If reading things on social media don't sit well with her, she certainly has the right to ban them and not read them anymore.  I think I would do that if I was in a situation like hers.  those who are not fans are going to hate, but she does not have to read it if she does not want to.  I say that is a young woman taking control.  I think that is a good quality.

Good post Eviebloom. Why go to their IG just to post rude comments. I would do the same thing also.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:16 pm

peggy0221 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
SueSt wrote:I didn't realize she was banning people on her SM... ok, well, I'll say it here then.
The emperor has no clothes!!  

I have never noticed her banning anyone from her SM.

**edited**
Last time I said get over Josh, then... Banned

Haha

I guess it's not easy getting over someone you love.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:16 pm

peggy0221 wrote:I do think she reads every single comment. Not because she wants to be interactive with her fans, simply because she needs to know what others think of her. If the comments are negative, the posters got banned so no more of those in the future.

I don't know what the original question that was asked, but I guess she won't allow people to think she is not going back to law. She don't want people to think she has no plan for life, which she does.

Actually, the bolded is not entirely true. Like others have said, Andi has left up plenty of negative comments and has often responded to them. I think she likely does block people who post some of the more rude and out of line comments, and I don't blame her.

I do think she reads all of her IG comments and I actually like that about her. She interacts with her fans. She's often aswering their questions or making little comments back and they seem to really appreciate that. I don't understand the need to criticize her becasue she cares about her fans. Isn't that a good thing?

As far as the answer she gave (posted up thread) on her IG, I did see the original question and I thought she gave a good response. Someone else commented in her defense as well about it and I thought it was perfectly stated.

"A person is expected in their lifetime to change career directions an average of 9 times within their lifespan. Not jobs... careers. who says that a person cant have multiple passions, degrees etc.. she is still young and has the choice to explore different choices and KUDOS to @andi_dorfman for doing just that. I wish l had the foresight when l was younger to explore different avenues. Besides, how are you ever supposed to know what you are really destined to do without experiencing different paths?"

Andi is trying to find her happiness, and I think everyone deserves to do that.

Last edited by Laudergirl on Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:19 pm

nannymargie wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

I think you are wrong about her banning negative comments.  She even favors some that are not nice to her.  She has been answering a lot of questions on her other post as well.

She banned me in IG before!!
**Edited**

Sorry didn't know that you were banned but since you are blaming Andi for it Josh has done the same thing.  Someone told me that Josh had banned her and she didn't really say anything that bad.

Hi dear forum friend,
I hope you understand that when I dont like Andi, it is a separate issue about Josh. I am not a Josh fan!!!
And if Andi does something annoying, it doesn't matter whether Josh does that too. It's not a competition between these two who is more diva/evil/perfect,etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:23 pm

Well, so she does ban people.

To the fans, this is good quality
To the non-fans, this is pathetic of her to spend time to monitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:26 pm

JMOAA, if you don't want to deal with negativity, make your sm private and open to only those you share your life. 
If you want to reach out to the public for notoriety/celebrity, JMOAA, you should be big enough to take the good with the bad.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by alberta3 Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:30 pm

It upset me to no end that people feel the need to go to her IG and paste negative commends. It is her IG and she can paste as many pics as she wants.If you don't like her, don't follow her. It's that simple.JMO

alberta3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:30 pm

Kashathediva wrote:JMOAA, if you don't want to deal with negativity, make your sm private and open to only those you share your life. 
If you want to reach out to the public for notoriety/celebrity, JMOAA, you should be big enough to take the good with the bad.

I actually think Andi does understand this and balances it pretty well. She does get a LOT of negative posts and she does not delete them all. But some people do cross the line with their comments and accusations, so Andi has every right to block those people. She certainly isn't the first public figure to do that nor will she be the last.

IMo she should not have to give up her postive interactions with fans by making her SM private just because there are some hateful people out there. She can block them, delete posts if she chooses to and continue to enjoy her fans.

Last edited by Laudergirl on Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:34 pm

I had a friend that she banned for saying one negative criticism about one of her outfits.

I'm all for banning people who are downright stalkerish, abusive, or use excessive profanities. Those are all valid reasons to ban someone on SM IMO. But banning people for simple negative opinions feels very petty.

Nepal - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 57 87b72b10 Nepal - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 57 86669110 Nepal - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 57 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:36 pm

So leaving a comment to say she should get over Josh crosssed the line?
Hmmm, then I think I know where is the line.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis