SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Page 61 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Post by Hopefully Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:27 pm

Ya Con,
Like they said Beccas home town date was in San D. I have the mag and that's what they posted in it. That her sister lives in San D when she really lives in Lausiana. I don't beleave it. That being said. If they can't get a simple hometown date rt. what makes you think they got the rest rt. I remember when I posted what was said it was like duck and run cause I was way off. And I just repeated what was posted in The mag.

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:30 pm

Hopefully wrote:Ya Con,
Like they said Beccas home town date was in San D. I have the mag and that's what they posted in it. That her sister lives in San D when she really lives in Lausiana. I don't beleave it. That being said. If they can't get a simple hometown date rt. what makes you think they got the rest rt. I remember when I posted what was said it was like duck and run cause I was way off. And I just repeated what was posted in The mag.

They probably just looked up on the Bachelor site to see where Becca is from and it says San Diego, so that's what they went with. If they had done the same for Kaitlyn, they would have said they went to Vancouver for her HTD.

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:39 pm

Just re-read Chris' blog about the HTD and it is interesting to me that he comments so much about Becca and then when talking about W, he is complimentary but does more talking about other stuff... even as much as to say that it might be a little soon when she tells him, "lets go make a baby". I am more and more convinced that he picks Becca as F1 based on body language, social media and blog posts.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:41 pm

AlohaLady wrote:
hmbach wrote:
happygolucky wrote:
scratch question really? I have no idea how to read SM - that's tricky for me, because it could be either way, Becca does post a lot, Whitney doesn't ... I don't know the usual routine, if there is in these cases how F1/F2 behave online. So, I don't mind reading your thoughts about it.

That said, if I'm reading it all wrong in term of the edit and it turns out Whit is F1, then there go all my theories about the protagonists (their facial expressions, body language, personalities ...) and I would think that there was never a real foundation between Becca & Chris to begin with. I wouldn't buy the spoiled version of him not choosing her only at the end because of her indecisiveness or her backing away in the last moment, no, then I would have to reevaluate everything from the start.

I think that the SM presence really points to Becca as F1.  W's have all been just pics of her (or her and a baby) along with pic of her Mom and her, or quotes about being a Confident Woman (not sure how to read that one I'll admit). But all of Beccas have been "Love is patient love is kind", family, pictures of her with Chris (lots more than W), and then of course there is Chris who has been pretty quiet in terms of hints I think, but big ones to me were the Luckiest man alive and the Make Love Facing West thing (and of course his blogs which favor Becca big time).  The other girls (even W) posting about don't believe everything you read in the gossip magazines... point me to B.

He also said he'd give that jump a 2.  (referring to the date with Whitney when they jumped of the boat.)
clapping! great catch!!

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:47 pm

happygolucky wrote:Beagle, I see. Well, since this season reminds me a lot of RFL, where F2 was also posting very "romantic" pictures on her SM, so many thought she was F1, because why would she remind everyone (and herself) of that time .. I don't have the answer, but I would presume that her favoring tweets about her being the best match ... goes with my theory, that Whitney truly believed Chris and her fit perfectly (more than any other) and maybe she is acknowledging those who believe the same, giving her some sort of confirmation, that she wasn't wrong to believe so - that if she is F2.

I think favouring those tweets can also just be her way of thanking her fans for the support. It doesn't have to mean she agrees with the sentiment exactly, just that she's touched by the support and wants to acknowledge the positive tweets to make the tweeters happy.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:49 pm

mindless wrote:
happygolucky wrote:Beagle, I see. Well, since this season reminds me a lot of RFL, where F2 was also posting very "romantic" pictures on her SM, so many thought she was F1, because why would she remind everyone (and herself) of that time .. I don't have the answer, but I would presume that her favoring tweets about her being the best match ... goes with my theory, that Whitney truly believed Chris and her fit perfectly (more than any other) and maybe she is acknowledging those who believe the same, giving her some sort of confirmation, that she wasn't wrong to believe so - that if she is F2.

I think favouring those tweets can also just be her way of thanking her fans for the support. It doesn't have to mean she agrees with the sentiment exactly, just that she's touched by the support and wants to acknowledge the positive tweets to make the tweeters happy.  

I agree, mindless. :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:57 pm

Haven't been online but Becca followed Chris on twitter. I think this is the first time both F2 followed him before the finale.

Last edited by Diana on Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:01 pm

True. I agree. I wasn't insinuating (in case she is F2) that she still harbors feelings, like TPTB wanted to play it out with Nick, just that I would assume after it ends, I know I would seek some sort of answer, whether I was imagining it all. So when people around say, that they've witnessed the same, that they saw love, maybe it gives someone some peace. But definitely it is a sign of respect and appreciation to the fans.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:02 pm

Diana wrote:Haven't been online but Becca followed Chris on twitter. I think this is the first time both F2 followed him befofe the finale.

I think so too. Happy they all seem to be friends now. :cutesmile!:

Now they can all DM each other and no one would know. I think it is weird that the final 3 and the lead can't communicate.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:05 pm

Here's another thing to consider.  Chris was tormented at the end in making his decision. He was also tormented after the overnight date with Becca. When she told him she's a virgin, remember how speechless he was, practically sputtering. I can just picture what he was thinking:  oh sh*t I just had sex with the other 2 women, I'm in love with this woman in front of me, how can I undo what I've already done?!  In getting up the next morning, maybe his torment had something to do with his mind spinning with Becca and her family seeing and knowing what type of person he is, which is NOT the type of person they want their daughter marrying. They have standards after all. Something else that was inconsistent with what Becca said. In episode 3, when they talk on the rooftop in LA, she said her parents were fine with going to be on the Bachelor because they liked Chris and could see him as the type of man they would want her to marry. Also, she told him that it was impt to her that her parents approve of the man she marries. But on the HTD, Becca's mom told Chris that when Becca told them she was going to be on the Bachelor, they were like "oh Becca" - oh no!  Don't go on that trashy show!  Even Katie, Becca's sister, had very negative things to tweet about the show in general. (would she do this if Becca was still under contract to the show?) So that next week, when he is stressing in Iowa, I'm sure he's thinking about all his behavior in Bali and that it might be a possibility that when Becca sees the Bali episode, she would break it off, feeling very unsure of a man who while professing MULTIPLE times to her falling in love and being crazy about her, he would think nothing of having sex with two other women. I think he may have considered that scenario in making his choice. Because it's something Whitney can't protest. And Whitney is ready to move and have babies. If he chose Becca, it would be  a risk, in that she might ultimately bail when she saw the episode, and then he would have lost Whitney, the sure thing. And Becca's dad was closing his eyes during her kissing scenes, so can you imagine what he was thinking watching Chris make out in the FS with two other women. Not "parent approval material".

Last edited by concerned36 on Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:06 pm

^^Really? That's the rule? I didn't know. So usually they don't follow each other, and I assume aren't supposed to answer/retweet/like the other on SM? hmmm, this just s***s.

ETA: OK, I've just listened to the interview Kaitlyn did for Vancouver radio show, and to me it did honestly sound like they did just talking (like Bec said, obviously there's kissing involved), but I could be really naive. Anyway, that off the list. I'm excited for WTA, but I wish we could see new development with the F2 girls. Do we find anything new, do they show us any different previews?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:28 pm

Interesting that Becca started following Chris all of a sudden
:detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 82  Next