SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 Empty Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:05 pm

The topic is Whitney Bischoff - General Discussion. Not Whitney vs Becca.

Thanks

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:25 pm; edited 4 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by Diana Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:06 pm

Thanks GA!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by Beeleever Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:11 pm

Whew!!! Hugesmile
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:11 pm

Why did Whitney's first thread get deleted? It's nice to be able to go look for something if we need to.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:12 pm

Whitney favorited this Tweet of Kaitlyn's : Whitney Bischoff @whitbisch · 6h 6 hours ago
“@kaitlynbristowe: "Can't believe everything you read on gossip sites
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:14 pm

eirekay wrote:Whitney favorited this Tweet of Kaitlyn's : Whitney Bischoff @whitbisch  ·  6h 6 hours ago
They could both be referring to RS no no idea ?
She also responded with "preach it girl" or something like that

Last edited by truelovealways on Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:14 pm

Just wanted to say that I am a fan of Whitney and Becca. I love sleuthing and would LOVE for RS to be wrong but also want to keep it real.

I think there are a lot of things pointing to Whit too. The interview with Ellen is one of the biggest. I also just watched Extra and they were interviewing kaitlin and the whole "flipping a coin" comment by Chris. The WTA should be interesting to say the least. ;)

I have said this before but this is the best final 2 we have ever had!! IMHO of course! Can't be stressed enough that both women seem to be doing great post show and seem happy. :yes: I only hope that the "final couple" are taking it slow and not rushing into any "major" decisions. Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:14 pm

Diana wrote:Why did Whitney's first thread get deleted? It's nice to be able to go look for something if we need to.

It probably just got archived.  I'm sure it's not deleted, it's around somewhere. Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:15 pm

eirekay wrote:Whitney favorited this Tweet of Kaitlyn's : Whitney Bischoff @whitbisch  ·  6h 6 hours ago

She responded as well:
Whitney Bischoff @whitbisch  ·  7h
“@kaitlynbristowe: "Can't believe everything you read on gossip sites" preaching the truth!!! [clapping emoji's not copying over]
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:20 pm

I still think Whitney is Chris' f1, despite all the editing tricks to create doubt.  With Whitney there has been a progression through out, which would explain Chris choosing her in the end.  Not to mention Chris' blogs, the amount of time and words dedicated to Whitney in comparison to others is very telling, IMO.

Thanks for the new thread GA! Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:24 pm

OT

The previous Whitney thread is locked. It will remain there for a couple of hours, then it's going into archived. It's far to much work to clean it up.

Suggestions, read the rules, link in my siggy. Stay on topic. If topics get out of hand like this, mods will just lock topics and delete posts without warning. Don't expect an explanation.

Thank you to those who PM'd us or used the report list. Thanks to those who tried to get back on track and I apologize for the snark responses you received from your fellow members.

Make our lives easier, otherwise we will make our own lives easier by banning the offenders. I'm not going to get into emotions run high during this time of the season, get a grip and enjoy.

We have awesome sleuthers on this board. We are constantly watched, show us what you got.

Thanks so much for your co operation.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:33 pm

i have to say one of things i really like about Chris' top 3 is their sense of humor, especially with all of the SM comments and how cruel people can be. It must be difficult to know how all of this ends and not be able to talk about it. I will be so glad when we all know the outcome. Whitney (and Chris and Becca) seem happy so it must have worked out the way it was supposed to.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

+96
bluwavz
nd4reality
Mustang19
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Amethyst