SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bffs - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:09 am

hteddy08 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:

Whitney Bischoff
Just two girls hanging out on a Saturday night. In a box. NBD.
2.46 am 3/1/2015

bffs - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 10 11018508_779508845468329_1297630266_n

Totally random, but why on earth is she posting Instagram pictures at 2:46am??!

IMO ... post represents two things ...

Box=packing/move to Iowa
Baby=baby ... making babies with Chris

It might not literally be the box that she is using to pack for Iowa but it sure is a packing box and as someone noted above, perfect size for breakables.

And Welcome1 to our teacher with snow days! Thanks for all the great points for Whitney as F1. As a fellow fan, you might also want to check out the Chris and Whitney Fan thread.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

bffs - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:13 am

Rolly wrote:
albean99 wrote:I just posted this on the Becca thread so to be fair I'll post it here also. 

I have no problem with anyone wanting to figure out for themselves who they feel is the f1 but don't think it's necessary to ask for proof from others or to question why they believe what they do. This goes for both sides. Whatever happens at the end of the show we'll still be here and may even be on the same side next season.  bffs - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 10 771730417

thanks!  for posting this on both threads...

bowdown

Pretty sure I can recall the mods telling folks to just move along if you strongly disagree with another poster. Fan threads are a great spot for those convinced his/her pick is F1.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Fosnight Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:17 am

Sorry.... Wasn't trying to prove anything or trying to get proof.... Just making an observation on why I believed Whitney was F1..... My points were just observations from the season...

Fosnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:21 am

Fosnight wrote:Sorry.... Wasn't trying to prove anything or trying to get proof.... Just making an observation on why I believed Whitney was F1..... My points were just observations from the season...

You don't need to be sorry for anything...it was a great post and we are glad to get your observations! hi
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:35 am

Fosnight wrote:Sorry.... Wasn't trying to prove anything or trying to get proof.... Just making an observation on why I believed Whitney was F1..... My points were just observations from the season...

welcomebanner Fosnight! 

My post had nothing to do with yours. In fact I hadn't even caught up in the thread when I posted it. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your list and agreed with most of it. Please continue to post.   :yes:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:16 am

Whitney looks so pretty. But she always does! One thing to keep in mind too is kids/toddlers love playing with boxes even more so than their own toys so she could just be playing with a box. giggling My preschoolers love it! Smiley
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:10 am

sanlee088 wrote:Whitney looks so pretty. But she always does! One thing to keep in mind too is kids/toddlers love playing with boxes even more so than their own toys so she could just be playing with a box. giggling My preschoolers love it! Smiley

Ha! Exactly ...
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:17 am

albean99 wrote:I just posted this on the Becca thread so to be fair I'll post it here also. 

I have no problem with anyone wanting to figure out for themselves who they feel is the f1 but don't think it's necessary to ask for proof from others or to question why they believe what they do. This goes for both sides. Whatever happens at the end of the show we'll still be here and may even be on the same side next season.  bffs - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 10 771730417

I know the contestants are "fair game", but I only hope whoever is F1, the fans of the F2 don't bash the F1, just because she "won". When my favorite doesn't win (which is frequently! giggling ), I usually say CONGRATS and move on. In reality, it doesn't change my life one bit no matter who they pick.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:09 am

Diana wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Diana wrote:Everyone on my IG and twitter feeds are freaking out saying Whitney is packing laugh out loud
Can you post them?  I think it would be good to get all that info into here if there is any??

ETA:
I just went and did a twitter search on her name and there are NO new posts regarding her....especially about her packing.  If you know of any, I'd be so interested in seeing them if you can be so kind to bring them here.  Thanks.
um this on MY private twitter so it wouldn't really tag Whitney.
I just thought as you said if twitter and IG are freaking out about Whitney packing, surely there would of been a mention somewhere. I have searched and found nothing.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:15 am

Diana wrote:Also I doubt she's packing just thought it was funny my friends (and people commenting on the IG post) were saying that
Ok, here I was thinking that there was something real about her that could be something tangible to put into her F1 list....or a paragraph that I have started since there just isn't much out there on her being F1 but RS's stuff.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:17 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Diana wrote:Also I doubt she's packing just thought it was funny my friends (and people commenting on the IG post) were saying that
Ok, here I was thinking that there was something real about her that could be something tangible to put into her F1 list....or a paragraph that I have started since there just isn't much out there on her being F1 but RS's stuff.

Have you looked at the Whitney clues thread? There are three pages of potential clues. Now you can chose not to see them as clues, but it's just a sample of stuff people have gathered.

bffs - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 10 87b72b10 bffs - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 10 86669110 bffs - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 10 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:43 am

MVMom39forever wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Whitney looks so pretty. But she always does! One thing to keep in mind too is kids/toddlers love playing with boxes even more so than their own toys so she could just be playing with a box. giggling My preschoolers love it! Smiley

Ha! Exactly ...

For the record I do not think the box with the baby has anything whatsoever to do with Whitney packing. It was just an example of people seeing something and making an assumption and look how far it has gone. When Whitney moves, her things will be packed by a company because Chris can afford it. The box clearly is too small anyway for stemware and fragile nicknacks. bffs - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 10 3806527698
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

+96
bluwavz
nd4reality
Mustang19
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Amethyst