SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by yrkiemommy Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:22 pm

eliza3 wrote:Hmmm... Chris's DWTS partner (who lives and works in LA)  wanting to fall in love with him and move to the farm in Iowa?  I just don't see it….no need for Whitney to worry at all   cantstopl

Not to mention that Witney Carson just turned 21 yrs old. I think Chris already made himself clear about 21 yr olds when he discussed MacKenzie during this season.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by nutty1 Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:28 pm

I am fixing Witney (with no H) up with my son, so hands off, Chris Soules!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:38 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
albean99 wrote:I doubt Whitney is going to worry about Chris with his DWTS partner nor what anyone else thinks about her being younger or prettier. It's all in the eye of the beholder and I think this Whitney is very attractive and has a wonderful career. I also think she's more likely to work p/t during the filming so won't be hanging around waiting for Chris to come home. 

I don't have a problem with him doing the show since it pays so well. Yes he has a lot of money but he also seems to want several kids. That's a lot of tuition.  :Nod:

I've said this elsewhere but IA with those who say Whitney will be the only one at the FRC. I do think Becca takes herself out although still believe Chris was going to send her home in any case.

I will say that we have seen Whitney jealous of Britt and commenting on her looks.  I don't know if Whitney would be threatened or not, but there is a lot of supposition being stated as fact in this thread.  Unless someone has proof that she is engaged and wants to share it, until Monday her being engaged is IYO, right?

I happen to think she is going to make a fabulous bachelorette and hopefully find a man who is as all in as she does and wouldn't disrespect her the way Chris has during episode 6 and if they are engaged then picking DWTS instead of focusing on their relationship when she is all ready to be married and have babies doesn't seem like it is following what she wants. IMO.
Since I finished my post by saying I agreed with some others about Becca leaving, Whitney being the f1, etc I didn't feel the need to say it's my opinion. 

Any f1 who's made it through the show after the competition they make it, can relax afterward. Britt went out of the way to make it all about her (and still is imo). After that everything should be a cakewalk. You seem to be assuming that Chris did DWTS without any imput of his f1. I can't imagine that happening. It may work out perfectly assuming Whitney is f1 which I am. She can keep her job and maybe they'll even split time between locations for a while so she can continue to work.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15346

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:40 pm

I don't get all the concern about DWTS…the f1 (which I definitely think is Whitney) has spent the last 3 months in hiding….so being in different states seems like a cake walk in comparison.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:47 pm

eliza3 wrote:I don't get all the concern about DWTS…the f1 (which I definitely think is Whitney) has spent the last 3 months in hiding….so being in different states seems like a cake walk in comparison.
I am not worried in the slightest! Smiley
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:47 pm

ITA, especially if she should be working. The days will fly by for both.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:57 pm

Kashathediva wrote:ITA, especially if she should be working. The days will fly by for both.

After reading Sean's book, the smartest thing the F1 could do IMO is work and live their life and come in for a couple days a week
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:11 am

lurker11 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:ITA, especially if she should be working. The days will fly by for both.

After reading Sean's book, the smartest thing the F1 could do IMO is work and live their life and come in for a couple days a week
I hope Whitney does that as well.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:21 am

IMO both Whitney's are beautiful in their own ways. DWTS Whitney is a 21 year old young woman and looks as such. She's cute. TB Whitney has a more elegant, chiseled womanly look.

I really can't see the pressure of doing DWTS any worse than what they've just been through on TB and now trying to keep the secret. Not to mention the pressure on the relationship if the F1 is watching the episodes. DWTS has to be a veritable relationship cake walk after that. I don't believe he's changed his mind on the wife and family, but when life hands you something like DWTS, why not? Whether he makes it to the end or not it will be a nice little payday for the both of them. On paper Chris may look wealthy but his worth is tied up in land. It's always nice to have a little more disposable income.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:00 am

whitb624
Whitney Bischoff
Alright y'all. I'm sure you've seen my girls sporting these tanks and its all for a great cause! Purchase yours at organicwinelounge.com and 10% of your sale will go to animals in need of love. Lillie is just as excited as I am emoji. Discount code BACHELOR
2.01 am 3/5/2015
8 - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 23 11005234_1637149306504969_1857325543_n
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:44 pm

I scanned RS reader emails this a.m. and thought this was interesting ...

Excerpt from email on pg 2:
"I kind of have a feeling that if Jade didn’t have the Playboy past and Britt didn’t freak and leave… Whitney wouldn’t have been chosen (although Jade and Britt would have been terrible choices because they didn’t want to be in Arlington). She’s the best choice, but I don’t think she was Chris’ first…"

RS Response: I think she was.

He is asked similar questions and he responds the same all along ... that he thinks Chris settled on Whitney fairly early on and she was always his first choice.

4 more days and we'll all know!

Last edited by MVMom39forever on Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:48 pm

I think it always going to be Whitney no matter what happened with Britt, Jade or Becca
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

+96
bluwavz
nd4reality
Mustang19
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Amethyst