SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by notarose Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:18 pm

Rolly wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:I don't know that we can absolutely say they were both talking about the same gossip site. Kaitlin may have tweeted about one site or bit of gossip and Whitney may have been thinking about a different bit of gossip when she favorited the tweet.

Whitney was showing support to Kaitlyn, IMO as they both have been subject of gossip and the rag mags.

ITA.... All of the girls in the top three seem to really like and support each other. It's nice to see. :yes:

It's very much like the way the Aussie Bach girls bonded.  They also were posting about each other on SM during the airing of the show and the final 2 got together at least once before the finale.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by Rolly Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:21 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ But why would JS need to cover anything for Whit?  She is a big girl and has a handler and knows how to "go into hiding mode."  

JS does bug me too, but maybe Whit did not want any pictures posted with her.  Maybe they were just hanging at the apartment.??  

I also think it is possible Whit can drive today to see Chris if she is final 1. ;)

I think Jacki gets her nose into things without being asked. Jacki would probably love for people to think she has the inside scoop on everything. I don't even know Jacki but it doesn't sound like she was very well liked and said some mean things.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:38 pm

Rolly wrote:
Diana wrote:
lurker11 wrote:I think we can say that Whitney and JS aren't "besties" like has been assumed. IDK why but this was weighing on me.
I agree like obviously they are friends but I think JS is trying to make it bigger than it is for the attention. JMO.

Because I'm afraid to put this anywhere else because I've been posting things in the wrong thread... giggling

I don't think Jacki and Whitney are BFF either....nothing that we've seen would indicate that they are. Maybe they were together last night, maybe not. I would like to see pictures before I believe that they were.

Maybe Jacki was assuming Whitney was "on a trip" and covering for her. no idea Maybe she was just sharing that she drank too much   wine  last night and had a headache. It gives me a headache just thinking about Jacki... Maybe J and W were together and Whitney couldn't get rid of her.:crazy dance:

I still think Whitney is F1 no matter what the answer is to all of these questions about last night. lolpanda

PS We need more :dancingcupcake:
I want to preface my post by saying that in NONE of my posts yesterday was I trying to stir the pot and make waves. I am/was genuinely interested if you all had a section here where you have done sleuthing to find out if Whit is truely the F1. That's all, nothing more, nothing less.

You actually brought up something that I am very curious about. The TRIP:

Whitney posted pics of the women that were going with her on a trip. Now if it was a red herring as some suspected, why post the pic of friends? What I mean is, if those friends weren't actually going on the trip and stayed around Chicago while Whitney and Chris met up for some time. What if those friends are spotted in Chicago....Isn't that a major OOPS? Because of that, I seriously doubt that Whitney would take that chance...and once again, because of that, I feel in my gut that she was in DR with her girlfriends and the trip actually happened.

Now what I was hoping, I was wanting to know if I can get some of your thoughts here.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:40 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ But why would JS need to cover anything for Whit?  She is a big girl and has a handler and knows how to "go into hiding mode."  

JS does bug me too, but maybe Whit did not want any pictures posted with her.  Maybe they were just hanging at the apartment.??  

I also think it is possible Whit can drive today to see Chris if she is final 1. ;)

Exactly she's had no problems hiding her whereabouts now so why would she need a "friend" to cover for her? That and the pic of her at work yesterday tell me she is very much still in Chicago jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:41 pm

^She went to DR as she posted a throwback to the trip. Thing is, we don't know how long she was there. It remains a mystery.

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 4 87b72b10 AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 4 86669110 AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:45 pm

umngirl wrote:^She went to DR as she posted a throwback to the trip. Thing is, we don't know how long she was there. It remains a mystery.
I dont' know if I am remembering right, but wasn't she spotted in a Chicago airport between February 23 - 25? I am trying to remember the little tidbits that are around the Whit threads and hope I am not getting confused is all.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:48 pm

She was spotted at O'hare but I assumed it was on her way back home.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:49 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
umngirl wrote:^She went to DR as she posted a throwback to the trip. Thing is, we don't know how long she was there. It remains a mystery.
I dont' know if I am remembering right, but wasn't she spotted in a Chicago airport between February 23 - 25? I am trying to remember the little tidbits that are around the Whit threads and hope I am not getting confused is all.

There was a pic of Whit arriving back in Chicago at airport- early this week-can't remember which day.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:51 pm

Pretty sure the spotting at O'Hare was on Monday. Doesn't tell us where she was coming from though.

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 4 87b72b10 AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 4 86669110 AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:54 pm

umngirl wrote:Pretty sure the spotting at O'Hare was on Monday. Doesn't tell us where she was coming from though.  
it was Monday :yes:
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:09 pm

Thanks everyone. Therefore, that would mean that she is coming back home then, therefore, she did take the trip and not with Chris. Since then, she hasn't been flying. BUT Chris hasn't been in Iowa or Chicago neither, so they aren't hooking up for a visit. Is there any other time that they could of been in the same area at the same time? Again, I haven't been keeping up with the sleuthing so am just wondering.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:17 pm

^Whitney (and Chris) could very easily drive and meet up somewhere. Whitney hasn't been spotted at an airport other than Monday and one other time when she posted an airplane picture herself. If Chris was ever spotted in Chicago that would be a big no-no. Whitney hasn't posted a ton of pictures on social to give away her location and hasn't really been spotted much in Chicago so it's been hard to track her movements. It's almost like she is being deliberately quiet and secretive.

As I mentioned, she was indeed in DR, but there is no indication for how long and if that was the only place she went.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

+96
bluwavz
nd4reality
Mustang19
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Amethyst