SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by Idlemess Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:11 pm

Fosnight wrote:I felt like he looked tired and stressed on the WTA... His words were very measured ... Like he wanted to make sure not to say something to hurt his F1... I think he realized even more that he had made the right decision in the end.

^Some think that Whitney's IG on confident women don't hate was in response to WTA.

Jaclyn S. tweet about Chris

Jaclyn Swartz @JaclynSwartz
· Mar 2
Chris has brushed up on his speeches! #proudaya #womentellall

Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:11 pm

Idlemess wrote:There was a difference in their relationship. His smile and his eyes said it all. He knows she's in all the way...

I didn't watch WTA, what was his reaction to the women? Jade, Britt and Kaitlyn especially since it was editted to be physical with them

He seemed nice to Jade and Kaitlyn. Even offered up an apology to Jade for the "awkward" comments on his blog and same to Kaitlyn for not being clear during their break up in Bali. As for Britt, he put her condescending a** in her place when she tried to tell him that she thought they would still be together if it wasn't for Carly. He made it abundantly clear that the Carly and the others had nothing to do with him letting her go. He said he saw things about her and their relationship that he didn't care for and that was it. She was not pleased. There was a lot of fake crying from Britt...before she met up to talk with Chris. Lots of deep breathing, lots of posing and trying to squeeze out some tears for the camera, not to mention fixing her hair a thousand times. Basically more auditioning and farmer was not buying it for a second. I kept imagining that in his head he was thinking "good riddance"!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Fosnight Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:13 pm

I agree W's IG was a direct result of what she either saw or heard....she was supporting Chris....which makes me like her even more, and gives me hope for their future after the show.

Fosnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:04 pm

Sprite wrote:
Idlemess wrote:There was a difference in their relationship. His smile and his eyes said it all. He knows she's in all the way...

I didn't watch WTA, what was his reaction to the women? Jade, Britt and Kaitlyn especially since it was editted to be physical with them

He seemed nice to Jade and Kaitlyn. Even offered up an apology to Jade for the "awkward" comments on his blog and same to Kaitlyn for not being clear during their break up in Bali. As for Britt, he put her condescending a** in her place when she tried to tell him that she thought they would still be together if it wasn't for Carly. He made it abundantly clear that the Carly and the others had nothing to do with him letting her go. He said he saw things about her and their relationship that he didn't care for and that was it. She was not pleased. There was a lot of fake crying from Britt...before she met up to talk with Chris. Lots of deep breathing, lots of posing and trying to squeeze out some tears for the camera, not to mention fixing her hair a thousand times. Basically more auditioning and farmer was not buying it for a second. I kept imagining that in his head he was thinking "good riddance"!

I was so proud of the way he handled Britt. Especially, after she basically disrespected the F1 by saying she would have ended up with him if it hadn't been for Carly. Considering that so many viewers thought that Britt was his first choice, it was really reassuring to see him showing that he had zero feelings for her. So obvious that their relationship was just physical with no real substance.

Last edited by chasingpavements on Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:18 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
I was so proud of the way he handled Britt. Especially, after she basically disrespected the F1 by saying she would have ended up with him if it hadn't been for Carly. Considering that so many viewers thought that Britt was his first choice, it was really reassuring to see him showed that he had zero feelings for her. So obvious that their relationship was just physical with no real substance.

I agree. She was disrespectful of the F1 and Chris both. He did a good job shutting her down. It would have been perfect to me if he had stepped out of the hug early and took her hands off him. But overall he did good with Britt.

Now with Jade I was yelling at the screen you have at least a girlfriend, stop being so handsy with with the playboy model, Corn Pablo!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:10 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
I was so proud of the way he handled Britt. Especially, after she basically disrespected the F1 by saying she would have ended up with him if it hadn't been for Carly. Considering that so many viewers thought that Britt was his first choice, it was really reassuring to see him showed that he had zero feelings for her. So obvious that their relationship was just physical with no real substance.

I agree. She was disrespectful of the F1 and Chris both.  He did a good job shutting her down. It would have been perfect to me if he had stepped out of the hug early and took her hands off him.  But overall he did good with Britt.

Now with Jade I was yelling at the screen you have at least a girlfriend, stop being so handsy with with the playboy model, Corn Pablo!

giggling  about him wanting to move Jade's hair and her reaction.  I noticed Chris's mom made the same gesture with Becca.

i think whoever he ends up with will have to tolerate his tendency to hug and not make clear his physical boundaries.  He "allowed" all kinds of hugging, leap&straddling, and a big smackeroo on his lips during the footage of the Bach party crashing.  He should set up a booth and raise money for charity. 

Most of the F1's have said they only watch the scenes of themselves and the lead so if that holds true for this season then the F1 wouldn't have necessarily watched the WTA.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:20 pm

Sprite wrote:

Sprite, I just love everything you just said!! Right on point! handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:24 pm

Max64 wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Sprite, I just love everything you just said!!   Right on point!  handwave

ITA too, Sprite great post. I will be sooooo disappointed if Britt is the 'ette. Talk about being rewarded for bad behavior. I do not believe one thing she says. And the crying, give me a break...way way OTT. no
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:47 pm

^^^ I didn't like anything about Britt, and I don't think I could watch her as the next 'Ette, and I would probably sit that season out, which is saying a lot!! I think it's telling that many of the girls didn't care for her either.

Really looking forward to tomorrow night. I thought for sure we'd have a few more clues by now, but we're not getting much! I do think that fact that both Whitney and Chris are so quiet on SM is a clue though.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:56 pm

Max64 wrote:^^^ I didn't like anything about Britt, and I don't think I could watch her as the next 'Ette, and I would probably sit that season out, which is saying a lot!!  I think it's telling that many of the girls didn't care for her either.

Really looking forward to tomorrow night.  I thought for sure we'd have a few more clues by now, but we're not getting much!  I do think that fact that both Whitney and Chris are so quiet on SM is a clue though.  

Piping in with a THANK YOU to Sprite for a great post. Good riddance to Britt. Bet we'll see her & her pouty tears on bip2.

Yes, I actually love how quiet Chris and Whitney are on SM. I want to think that this means they are confident enough in their relationship that they don't need to drop clues or go out of their way to convince fans they are together & in love. :yes:

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:58 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Max64 wrote:^^^ I didn't like anything about Britt, and I don't think I could watch her as the next 'Ette, and I would probably sit that season out, which is saying a lot!!  I think it's telling that many of the girls didn't care for her either.

Really looking forward to tomorrow night.  I thought for sure we'd have a few more clues by now, but we're not getting much!  I do think that fact that both Whitney and Chris are so quiet on SM is a clue though.  

Piping in with a THANK YOU to Sprite for a great post. Good riddance to Britt. Bet we'll see her & her pouty tears on bip2.

Yes, I actually love how quiet Chris and Whitney are on SM. I want to think that this means they are confident enough in their relationship that they don't need to drop clues or go out of their way to convince fans they are together & in love.  :yes:

:claphands
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:01 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:

Yes, I actually love how quiet Chris and Whitney are on SM. I want to think that this means they are confident enough in their relationship that they don't need to drop clues or go out of their way to convince fans they are together & in love.  :yes:

I agree but I do hope they drop us some cute pictures post show.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

+96
bluwavz
nd4reality
Mustang19
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Amethyst