SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

holyheadache - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:15 pm

lurker11 wrote:I kind of thought there was a possibility Chicago wasn't her final destination on Monday, as she was spotted at a counter of some sort if I'm remembering correctly?
If not, I wonder where though. Chris and Becca for that matter were still in LA. I found it funny but not in a ha ha way that both Chris and Becca were flying out of LA on the same day.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

holyheadache - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:22 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Thanks everyone.  Therefore, that would mean that she is coming back home then, therefore, she did take the trip and not with Chris.  Since then, she hasn't been flying.  BUT Chris hasn't been in Iowa or Chicago neither, so they aren't hooking up for a visit.  Is there any other time that they could of been in the same area at the same time?  Again, I haven't been keeping up with the sleuthing so am just wondering.

Chris was back in Iowa this week. He was seen at the airport n Iowa earlier this week.

Yes, correct. He was there earlier this week but we don't know if he's gone somewhere else as in with Becca(it is speculated that they are together again). We do see that Whit is in Chicago with JS so not with Chris.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:27 pm

MiniDiva wrote:As umngirl mentioned, Whitney was in the air over Chicago on Feb 10th on a mysterious trip. I am not sure if we figured out where Chris was that date.   :winkie:

whitb624
Chi town can't take a bad pic. Even at 6:00 am and #nofilter she looks beautiful!
10.15 am 2/10/2015
holyheadache - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 6 10956537_425512444274690_217914237_n
I believe, and if I'm wrong, would love to be corrected, but Chris was seen out and abouts in LA. Becca was seen out and abouts then too I believe.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:29 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
lurker11 wrote:I kind of thought there was a possibility Chicago wasn't her final destination on Monday, as she was spotted at a counter of some sort if I'm remembering correctly?
If not, I wonder where though.  Chris and Becca for that matter were still in LA.  I found it funny but not in a ha ha way that both Chris and Becca were flying out of LA on the same day.
Can you please discuss Becca and Chris in Becca's thread?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:30 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
umngirl wrote:^Whitney (and Chris) could very easily drive and meet up somewhere. Whitney hasn't been spotted at an airport other than Monday and one other time when she posted an airplane picture herself. If Chris was ever spotted in Chicago that would be a big no-no. Whitney hasn't posted a ton of pictures on social to give away her location and hasn't really been spotted much in Chicago so it's been hard to track her movements. It's almost like she is being deliberately quiet and secretive.

As I mentioned, she was indeed in DR, but there is no indication for how long and if that was the only place she went.
Thanks, like I said, trying to get caught up on any info that has been sleuthed here.  

Now, the only point I was trying to make above is that with Chris in LA so much, wouldn't Whit of gone there fora  safehouse visit?  Do we know if Chris has been anywhere that Whit was?

Other than her DR trip, Whit has very much been on the down-low. She could have been anywhere but we have no sightings in Chicago or otherwise to prove where she was. It's certainly possible that during the time Chris was in L.A. she went there for a safehouse visit as well. We don't have proof one way or the other because she has been so secretive about her whereabouts. Usually that's a good sign in terms of being F1 unless your name is Jef.

holyheadache - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 6 87b72b10 holyheadache - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 6 86669110 holyheadache - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:32 pm

umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
umngirl wrote:^Whitney (and Chris) could very easily drive and meet up somewhere. Whitney hasn't been spotted at an airport other than Monday and one other time when she posted an airplane picture herself. If Chris was ever spotted in Chicago that would be a big no-no. Whitney hasn't posted a ton of pictures on social to give away her location and hasn't really been spotted much in Chicago so it's been hard to track her movements. It's almost like she is being deliberately quiet and secretive.

As I mentioned, she was indeed in DR, but there is no indication for how long and if that was the only place she went.
Thanks, like I said, trying to get caught up on any info that has been sleuthed here.  

Now, the only point I was trying to make above is that with Chris in LA so much, wouldn't Whit of gone there fora  safehouse visit?  Do we know if Chris has been anywhere that Whit was?

Other than her DR trip, Whit has very much been on the down-low. She could have been anywhere but we have no sightings in Chicago or otherwise to prove where she was. It's certainly possible that during the time Chris was in L.A. she went there for a safehouse visit as well. We don't have proof one way or the other because she has been so secretive about her whereabouts. Usually that's a good sign in terms of being F1 unless your name is Jef.

rofl
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:36 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Thanks everyone.  Therefore, that would mean that she is coming back home then, therefore, she did take the trip and not with Chris.  Since then, she hasn't been flying.  BUT Chris hasn't been in Iowa or Chicago neither, so they aren't hooking up for a visit.  Is there any other time that they could of been in the same area at the same time?  Again, I haven't been keeping up with the sleuthing so am just wondering.

Chris was back in Iowa this week. He was seen at the airport n Iowa earlier this week.

Yes, correct.  He was there earlier this week but we don't know if he's gone somewhere else as in with Becca(it is speculated that they are together again).  We do see that Whit is in Chicago with JS so not with Chris.

Whit may be in chicago .. But no proof she is or was with JS
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:38 pm

And .. For all we know .. after Chris landed in Iowa .. Maybe he drove towards Chi town .. It's pretty much a straight shot east

Last edited by Jeepers on Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:40 pm

Diana wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
If not, I wonder where though.  Chris and Becca for that matter were still in LA.  I found it funny but not in a ha ha way that both Chris and Becca were flying out of LA on the same day.
BUT we were comparing who has been where. That's why Becca was brought up.

On another matter. Has the tweet been brought over with regards to JS and Whit. Can someone bring it over from twitter please.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:42 pm

umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Thanks for getting me caught up on Whit's travels. As I have said before, there hasn't really been a lot posted and since I am not here much, am missing stuff too. Thanks umngirl.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:43 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Diana wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
BUT we were comparing who has been where.  That's why Becca was brought up.  

On another matter.  Has the tweet been brought over with regards to JS and Whit.  Can someone bring it over from twitter please.

@JaclynSwartz  ·  6h 6 hours ago
Too much red wine last night, @whitbisch! #holyheadache
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:44 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Diana wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
BUT we were comparing who has been where.  That's why Becca was brought up.  

On another matter.  Has the tweet been brought over with regards to JS and Whit.  Can someone bring it over from twitter please.

“@JaclynSwartz: Too much red wine last night, @whitbisch! #holyheadache
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

+96
bluwavz
nd4reality
Mustang19
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Amethyst