SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by bleuberry Fri May 29, 2015 6:33 pm

That video is just precious. And the comments too sweet. I don't recall so much support for a broken hearted f1 before. Very telling of her character, and looks like many agree that she can do way better. I can't wait for her to move on and find her Mr. Right.

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 57 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2015 6:58 pm

Whitney wasn't my favorite on the show (she seemed a little too over-the-top for me and almost possessed by the Bachelor "bubble"), but she's really impressed me after the show. She seems like one of the few classy people in this franchise who hasn't let fame and attention change her. Honestly, I feel like this breakup was the best thing that could happen to her. She deserves someone who loves and devotes himself to her completely, and she was never going to get that from Chris. As always, IMO!

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri May 29, 2015 7:09 pm

I beatingheart Whitney!

I posted this on the Chris & Whitney fan thread but who's kidding who ... I was a Whitney fan! I tolerated Chris because all of the women in  his cast was so awesome and they liked him fine.

Now I can call a spade a spade. Whitney (and Becca & Kaitlyn) plus a whole cast of other women are what made this season so great. They could of had a cardboard cutout of a Bachelor and I would have still watched the season because of all the crazy-witty-funny-drama-beauty-joy that the women brought.  

Chris ... man, you lost out on someone special!!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri May 29, 2015 8:04 pm

Whit's IG- pure class as always.  She must be hurting yet she brings a smile to my face with her post and so sincere in her gratitude for the support.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:30 am

Alanna wrote:I hate to say this because I adore Kait, but Whitney really would have been the right choice for Ette.

:yes: ITA, I really wanted Chris not to choose her so she could be the tte. She would have been perfect.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:19 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Alanna wrote:I hate to say this because I adore Kait, but Whitney really would have been the right choice for Ette.

:yes: ITA, I really wanted Chris not to choose her so she could be the tte. She would have been perfect.

I wonder if she would ever do it? I think she really is looking for someone to spend her life with but she may feel pretty disheartened by this experience. I would love to see her do it....she would be great!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:23 am

As much as I like and admire Whitney, I really don't think she would make a great bette. She comes across as too serious and like she is trying too hard for my tastes. I remember the death stares that the producers/editors focused on so much and I could just see tptb turning her into a b*tch. Best for her if she just stays away and finds someone nice in Chicago.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:50 pm

Latest Whit tweet:

80 degrees. Windows down. Music up. And then Africa by toto comes on.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:54 pm

She clearly has a good group of friends around her to help her through this tough time. Seems as though she has a great support system. Very good to see.

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:28 am

Just s guess here. I think Whit would not want another relationship in the spotlight again. There are good guys in Chicago, she will find someone.

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:42 pm

Please do not discuss anything related to Kaitlyn's season in any threads other than Bachelorette 11 SPOILER threads.

TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:33 pm

I'm new here and hope that I'm doing this the right way. Has anyone noticed that you never see her hands in any picture they are always covered.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

+96
bluwavz
nd4reality
Mustang19
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Amethyst