SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by hdman Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:44 pm

I just looked at Whitney's instagram and she doesn't look happy there I really feel for her

hdman

Back to top Go down

grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:16 pm

She's just showing off her new haircut, hdman. That's why she's turned that way. Carly W took the pic so they must be hanging out.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:17 pm

albean99 wrote:She's just showing off her new haircut, hdman. That's why she's turned that way. Carly W took the pic so they must be hanging out.

I agree and in all the other recent pictures she looks very happy. I am sure she feels great not having to live that lie anymore. Plus, IMO, Chris is showing himself to be such a wannabe famewhore and just all around jerk for telling the world the engagement was fake to him, that I hope she doesn't even bother to think of him. He was totally not worthy of her or really any of the women on his season.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:12 pm

I think that's just a typical "model" pose. The new cut looks great.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:20 pm

Whitney just tweeted a response to an Andi Dorfman tweet.
Andi said that she was pumped to be going to a Kelsea Bellerini concert tonight.
Kelsea tweeted..Did I hear that Andi Dorfman was going to be in the audience at my concert tonight?
Andi tweeted: Yeah Girl!

Whitney tweeted: Lucky girl! I love her new song!

Thought I would share with you all the lyric video...because well, I think you will get it.
Smiley
https://youtu.be/hDXHJtgIo3Y

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:05 pm

Yeah we get it.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron2 Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:18 pm

After the months of being split, it appears that part of what happened may be coming to light. The recent statement by Jade highlighted that she and some others knew there was trouble in paradise, as they were good friends with Whitney.

I may be speculating on this, but I figure it did not take Whitney very long to see thru Chris and see he was not as advertised. Perhaps we should have listened to Reality Steve when he said Whitney was the pick, but there would never be a marriage. In fact, from his sources, he suggested Chris was a womanizer

I suspect that Chris is not the marrying kind, just loves to play the field. Also take note, that Whitney is not mentioned much by the bachelor. I suspect the organization is mad at her for calling the engagement off. As per the treatment that they gave Chris Lambton when he refused to be the bachelor. Time will tell, by watching how the organization treats
Whitney.

Cameron2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:27 pm

Except Whitney doesn't appear to want or need anything from TPTB, so does it matter? Kind of like Chantal, Whitney can go back a life that looked pretty good and never look back.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:31 pm

ITA, Kasha. Some of my favorites have moved on and are very happy post show. I hope for the same with Whitney.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:40 pm

Cameron2 wrote:After the months of being split, it appears that part of what happened may be coming to light. The recent statement by Jade highlighted that she and some others knew there was trouble in paradise, as they were good friends with Whitney.

I may be speculating on this, but I figure it did not take Whitney very long to see thru Chris and see he was not as advertised. Perhaps we should have listened to Reality Steve when he said Whitney was the pick, but there would never be a marriage. In fact, from his sources, he suggested Chris was a womanizer

I suspect that Chris is not the marrying kind, just loves to play the field.  Also take note, that Whitney is not mentioned much by the bachelor. I suspect the organization is mad at her for calling the engagement off. As per the treatment that they gave Chris Lambton when he refused to be the bachelor. Time will tell, by watching how the organization treats
Whitney.

Eh, I kind of got the feeling that TPTB are angry with Chris, if anyone, by the way that CH was questioning Chris at the GMA reunion. They must all feel like idiots for continually saying that "Chris was one of the most sincere Bachelors they have ever had", when he went on to do two reality TV shows, treat his fiance like dirt as evidenced by the DWTS pap videos, and have his relationship last less than those of guys like Juan Pablo and Ben. I have to say, you didn't have to be Whitney's friend to know that there was trouble in paradise. It was SO obvious that even Cathy Kelly and random DWTS audience members called it from the first episode.

I do think that Chris is a player, but I also think that he would marry someone and settle down if he found the right person. I just think that his whole "5 year plan" spiel was crap and he never went into this for love.

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:17 pm

Ya sand I for one was so annoyed with Chris spew of "what's your five year plan" whatever I think Whit is better off and glad she got rid of him sooner than later

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 71 1f49b  grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 71 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:41 pm

Chris is so full of himself, I'm sure Whitney caught on quickly, imo.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

+96
bluwavz
nd4reality
Mustang19
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Amethyst