SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 -  Sam Wood -  (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy August 24th 2015, 7:00 am

^Quane it is strange isn't it. I really can't pick this one at this point. Last year was so obvious. This year seems a little all over the place
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 -  Sam Wood -  (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest August 24th 2015, 7:33 am

Sundy wrote:^Quane it is strange isn't it. I really can't pick this one at this point. Last year was so obvious. This year seems a little all over the place

I think they know we are sleuthing.. trying to make our life difficult with all the wrong clues. I think comes wednesday... I will not be as keen to watch as I am now if Sam is really into the newbies and ignore the old girls. I know this is the producers' ideas but he has to downplay it a bit. I guess he is another Blake Garvey. I think Tim is more respectable in the sense he would not bow to any of their request if he did not feel comfortable about it. In the case of Rochelle, I think she went too far so he went along with it. If you rewatch, you will see some of the nasty thing she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 28th 2015, 7:09 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Trying to figure out order of elimination of girls and SM activity with possible filming schedule.

Filming lasted 13 weeks: seems like it ended around end of May or first week of June (but not sure entirely if Sam meant his own filming or the show itself ending then for FRC).

SM Activity:
March 28 = Madeline posting on IG (she was eliminated Ep 3)
April 9 = Jasmin posted on IG
*March 28 = Jacinda back on IG
April 15 = Ebru posted on IG
April 22 = Emily back on IG (she posted a pic of her with Joni who left Ep 4).
April 25 = Bec with Emily in Bali on vacation.
May 4 = Sam at Logies with Sam Frost and Osher (SF had been announced as the Bette) - Filming not yet finished Osher said.
May 16 = Sarah with Emily in IG pic with other girls (Ebru and other girls also together)
May 19 = Nina posted on IG that she's back!
May 25 = Sarah posting on her IG that she is on a detox before Europe trip with a girl friend
*June 11 = Heather tagged in a friends IG post.

*ETA

AAL, May 4   Logies2015,
      May 6   Lana pictured with her bestie - posted on instagram with caption "Happy Hump Day". This means she has already been eliminated.

It means Sarah and Nina has been eliminated after Lana. I think the last three standing are Nina, Snezana and Heather. Then it means the last two standing are Snezana and Heather. I think between this two F1 will be Heather.

Someone posted that Heather is following Bryon bay photography, Would that mean she has been to Bryon bay? Sam has also been to Bryon bay... could there be a SPV in Bryon bay?  What do you guys make of all these?

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky August 28th 2015, 7:37 am

I don't think Nina is in F3 ... or F4, actually I believe Nina and Rachel are the next ones to go, but from the TV guide summary it seems that Sam decides to keep all F6/5 girls for few episodes ... so there will be 1-2 RC where he doesn't eliminate.
So far ... observing the connections and relationship-building it seems F4 are: Heather, Lana, Sarah and Snezana.

Also the "first postings on SM" might not be the best indication when someone was eliminated first, since Heather and Snezana posted much later than anyone else ... and so Nina's "first post" after the filming is questionable ... also for her to be posting that late, would indicate she could be F2 ... and that's more than unlikely.

Lana's SM posting on the 6th is also questionable, could be her friends doing, IDK. - also I believe DM reported that on the 6th Lana had her boat date with Sam (could be FD or LCD)

In episode 14. - on September 10th - we'll see HTD ... till then we can only guess who will be F3.

I'm in between Sarah and Snezana for F3 ... but if Sarah was on the SM on 16th (the same as Lana) it could be she was among F3 or she was eliminated before.

So far, the question marks are with Snezana and Heather ... since we don't know their whereabouts.

Also, got me thinking, what if 14th May wasn't the last day of filming of The Bach ... but the CREW returned from the "location filming" ... so it could still mean that the FRC was before the 14th outside of Sydney.
i was trying to count the days and weeks of shooting, since Osher said that for each episode they needed app. 4 days ... and indeed if they finished around 10th May it could still mean they had some time off in between.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 28th 2015, 7:49 am

happygolucky wrote:I don't think Nina is in F3 ... or F4, actually I believe Nina and Rachel are the next ones to go, but from the TV guide summary it seems that Sam decides to keep all F6/5 girls for few episodes ... so there will be 1-2 RC where he doesn't eliminate.
So far ... observing the connections and relationship-building it seems F4 are: Heather, Lana, Sarah and Snezana.

Also the "first postings on SM" might not be the best indication when someone was eliminated first, since Heather and Snezana posted much later than anyone else ... and so Nina's "first post" after the filming is questionable ... also for her to be posting that late, would indicate she could be F2 ... and that's more than unlikely.

Lana's SM posting on the 6th is also questionable, could be her friends doing, IDK. - also I believe DM reported that on the 6th Lana had her boat date with Sam (could be FD or LCD)

In episode 14. - on September 10th - we'll see HTD ... till then we can only guess who will be F3.

I'm in between Sarah and Snezana for F3 ... but if Sarah was on the SM on 16th (the same as Lana) it could be she was among F3 or she was eliminated before.

So far, the question marks are with Snezana and Heather ... since we don't know their whereabouts.

Also, got me thinking, what if 14th May wasn't the last day of filming of The Bach ... but the CREW returned from the "location filming" ... so it could still mean that the FRC was before the 14th outside of Sydney.
i was trying to count the days and weeks of shooting, since Osher said that for each episode they needed app. 4 days ... and indeed if they finished around 10th May it could still mean they had some time off in between.

Oh probably the picture was an old one...I did not think of that since she was in the photo. no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky August 28th 2015, 7:51 am

Then again, I forgot which interview or article, but I think it was Osher's, saying that Sam had 2 days per week off to attend his business (was it Tuesday and Saturday? - does anyone remember?), so maybe if I calculate 2 days off/week, then the FRC had to be around 14th.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible August 29th 2015, 12:02 pm

AllAboutLove wrote::

question
Also, anyone know whose voice is saying "I have fallen in love with you" at the end of the promo around 1:50 mark?
It sounds like Sarah to me maybe? Or Snez? I am not sure...

pretty certain this is Lana's voice...... hmmm

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM August 29th 2015, 12:30 pm

umpossible wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote::

question
Also, anyone know whose voice is saying "I have fallen in love with you" at the end of the promo around 1:50 mark?
It sounds like Sarah to me maybe? Or Snez? I am not sure...

pretty certain this is Lana's voice...... hmmm

Is this in the season preview? If yes where can I find it? Thanks
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky August 29th 2015, 12:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - episode 1 at 2:58 on

yes it could be Lana ... till now i only considered Sarah, but the voice is a little bit more "softer", I could still hear Sarah say it ... but maybe there's a bigger probability it's Lana.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB August 29th 2015, 2:34 pm

^^ I think the voice is Sarah's

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas August 29th 2015, 9:46 pm

Hmm I think that voice is definitely Snez! Can't wait to see who it is.

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by natik August 31st 2015, 7:38 pm

It´s a Palm Beach Estate. Located on Bynya Road, the pinnacle of the much sought after Palm Beach, just one hour’s drive from Sydney CBD. You can check it out here PALM BEACH ESTATE

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+19
MissB
iamreal2u
natik
happygolucky
lozzatron