SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 -  Sam Wood -  (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:51 am

Good Post HEA

Especially a "wagon of guys" laugh out loud love that!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 -  Sam Wood -  (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by computerms Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:36 am

I don't think it will be Sarah as she got the diamond earrings. In the USA, if any girl gets jewelry before the show is over, that girl will not be final 1. As the final 1 will get the ring.

computerms

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:22 pm

this is australia and we all know that australia play their own rules
sam got the diamond bracelet and she was F1 ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:25 am

hi everone. I've just caught up on watching and what an enjoyable time I've had with no spoilers, reading no sleuthing and just watching it unfold. I don't want to read much because I want to just see the ending without any biases from the discussions here, but my quick take is I've had 2 stories I've loved watching and gotten really attached to:

I LOVE Heather. One of my fav people I've ever seen on any Bach show. So unique and cool and relatable and together as a person. Up until the their first date I def thought I was watching what would be one of the best love stories from this franchise. So many amazing moments! But after their first kiss I sensed a turn. There weren't as many great moments shown and Sam didn't seem to be seeking her out as much and def he wasn't just needing to grab her and kiss her so though I was pretty shocked she went last ep and wasn't in the F2 I could see the romantic interest on Sam's side just didn't happen or grow. His major loss, IMO. hmmm duh

But I also love Snez so much too. With Snez it's been such a romantic story from the start. She's the only one I really see Sam falling in love with, IMO. I can see lots of real life reasons he shouldn't pick her, but as a viewer that's the romance I've seen and would be the best ending for me. He's obviously the most physically attracted to her and has been most open with natural affection and seems like he can't resist her compared to the others. But to me it's not just a lust edit, so much tenderness, kindness, smiling etc between them. Their first kiss, stolen kiss on the group date, individual dates and HTD have been so sweet, romantic and lovely with the relationship growing each time. The amount of smiling and laughing all 3 did when they were with Eve and how he kissed her goodbye just sold me even more on hoping it's a happy show ending for them even if real life might be pretty tough. It's the love story I've seen happen if there is one.

I'd be disappointed with Sarah or Lana as F1. Just don't see anything there close to the stories with Snez or Heather.

My take. Back to watching uninformed and hoping I can so it for Ben's season. Have fun with the sleuthing.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:17 am

I enjoyed reading your recap relaxing. If Snez is the F1, I'm sure Sam knows what he's getting into and therefore he must be confident the relationship can work.

A few more days to go!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:05 am

relaxing wrote:hi  everone.  I've just caught up on watching and what an enjoyable time I've had with no spoilers, reading no sleuthing and just watching it unfold.  I don't want to read much because I want to just see the ending without any biases from the discussions here, but my quick take is I've had 2 stories I've loved watching and gotten really attached to:

I LOVE Heather.  One of my fav people I've ever seen on any Bach show.  So unique and cool and relatable and together as a person.  Up until the their first date I def thought I was watching what would be one of the best love stories from this franchise.  So many amazing moments!  But after their first kiss I sensed a turn.  There weren't as many great moments shown and Sam didn't seem to be seeking her out as much and def he wasn't just needing to grab her and kiss her so though I was pretty shocked she went last ep and wasn't in the F2 I could see the romantic interest on Sam's side just didn't happen or grow. His major loss, IMO.   hmmm  duh

But I also love Snez so much too.  With Snez it's been such a romantic story from the start.  She's the only one I really see Sam falling in love with, IMO.  I can see lots of real life reasons he shouldn't pick her, but as a viewer that's the romance I've seen and would be the best ending for me.  He's obviously the most physically attracted to her and has been most open with natural affection and seems like he can't resist her compared to the others.  But to me it's not just a lust edit, so much tenderness, kindness, smiling etc between them.  Their first kiss, stolen kiss on the group date, individual dates and HTD have been so sweet, romantic and lovely with the relationship growing each time.  The amount of smiling and laughing all 3 did when they were with Eve and how he kissed her goodbye just sold me even more on hoping it's a happy show ending for them even if real life might be pretty tough.  It's the love story I've seen happen if there is one.

I'd be disappointed with Sarah or Lana as F1.  Just don't see anything there close to the stories with Snez or Heather.

My take.  Back to watching uninformed and hoping I can so it for Ben's season.  Have fun with the sleuthing.

did the same up to 2 days ago. I watched 13 episodes in 2 days with no spoilers at all.
I was like you... love Heather.
However I saw the same edits with Sarah they made with emily (US), anna heinrich (AU), Matilda (NZ) and april (CAN)... The hidden romantic girl, always there but never too much in the front.

One more week to know! enjoy!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:21 am

Week? It's not this coming Tuesday/Wednesday?

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:24 am

it is, it is ... 4 more days ... 3 for F2, Wed/Thur. so yes - 16., 17. - the end.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:28 am

ohhhhhh good only 4 days of being cray cray :crazed

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:33 am

Shorter for those of us on the other side of the world due to the time zone, so it's two days/three days. laugh out loud

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:37 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Shorter for those of us on the other side of the world due to the time zone, so it's two days/three days. laugh out loud

even shorter? lets celebrate!!! wine :cheeseyy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:51 am

:youdaman: Sam.

laugh out loud He better be in love with whoever he chooses! That's all I can say!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+19
MissB
iamreal2u
natik
happygolucky
lozzatron