SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambbf - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Diana Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:03 pm

sophienette wrote:I think I need to stay away unti after the Finale.... this is all giving me whiplash Smiley

affraid :shocked!: speechless scratch no idea :headbanging
For real.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

teambbf - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Hotmomma Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:08 pm

Diana wrote:
sophienette wrote:I think I need to stay away unti after the Finale.... this is all giving me whiplash Smiley

affraid :shocked!: speechless scratch no idea :headbanging
For real.
Me too! But I love sleuthing screen caps!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:08 pm

sfrank wrote:
mindless wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:That limo in the top picture seems to have 4 windows..now the one they are showing driving thru the country side seems to be longer! I believe there are different sizes of " stretch" limos..they still could be the same Lincoln brand.some holding more than others.

That is a very good point, because whoever has the longer limo is probably F1. So I did a little digging and I think I found the exact limo Becca is in. You can even see the edge of the TV screen in some of the preview shots. It also happens to be the exact same limo we see driving through the fields.

http://www.crownlimousinela.com/LA_Towncar_Stretched_Limo1.html

teambbf - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 17 LA_Lincoln_stretched_limo_B1
teambbf - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 17 LA_Lincoln_stretched_limo_B3

Screencaps:

teambbf - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 17 1ce34a70-a41e-49a6-9cfa-c44c89ae1335
teambbf - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 17 868c7cf7-6212-4dd0-8248-9c8ed1ff895a

Wow! #boom

So, do you mean that all of theese photos is of the same limo? You lost me. The one Becca is in has 4 windows right? The one driving through the fields doesnt have that, not the first one eather. The one outside the hotel has 4 windows though... or?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by onlyme Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:15 pm

I am so confused right now, I am wondering if the two shots of Becca are even in the same limo! One thing I will say is the first time I looked at that long limo shot driving in the country, I thought it looked like mid morning. I live in a rural area and it just reminds me of middle of winter, mid morning. Not that anything of this has anything to deal with the outcome of the show.

onlyme

Female Posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:16 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Eviebloom wrote:Someone else maybe can find it, but Kasha... seemed to have had information that the photo of that limo was taken the morning of 11/22, so it would be Becca's limo.  That would also follow the sleuthing that she was traveling in the morning, most likely F2.

Yes. The SM post including the picture that was made at 2:46 PM wasn't made by the one who took the picture. The picture was actually taken by the Telegraph Herald newspaper 2 hours earlier at 10:56am CT - Kasha was the one who was able to find this information and the proof that it is correct information. If that limo was - in fact - Becca's limo it was picking her up around 11:00 AM that morning, and that would be consistent with all the rest of the analysis (sun position, time of day and weather and possibly direction of travel) about Becca's limo ride.
Sorry I am late to the party...working the weekend.  teambbf - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 17 2498057887
Lucas you have interpreted my post last night correctly. Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:17 pm

mercieme wrote:IMO they can pick F1 up first & drive them all around to work them up before taking them to the RC. They know that most folks would assume that an early pick up implies F2. Think it's highly possible that TPTB threw their typical formula out the door this season. Everything that has been sleuthed so far seems that they are serving the F1 on a platter to us, which may or may not match what happens Monday night IMO.
That is what I read- There is an article out there alluding to this- http://www.eonline.com/news/626824/how-the-bachelor-did-the-impossible-got-better-than-ever-in-season-17.  I can't wait for monday to see what that actually means.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:25 pm

From my interpretation: 
The limo parked outside of the hotel can not be Becca's as it doesn't match up to what the scs show her in. 
The limo parked outside could certainly be Whitney's.
That can not be the vehicle Chris is in as the vehicle Chris is in has a running board.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:27 pm

Kashathediva wrote:From my interpretation: 
The limo parked outside of the hotel can not be Becca's as it doesn't match up to what the scs show her in. 
That can not be the vehicle Chris is in as the vehicle Chris is in has a running board.

What doesnt match Beccas with the one outside of the hotel?

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:28 pm

Beccas also doesnt match the one in the field so then it would mean noone is driven it that one...

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:29 pm

Kashathediva wrote:From my interpretation: 

Glad I was not the only one who was thinking that they don't match.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:32 pm

I think what Mindless sleuthed is correct, the "limo" Becca is in is the longest one, because the seats match (and TV position). Now, whether that scene with the limo riding on a highway has actually any girl inside is yet to be seen (or maybe we'll never find out). In 2 different preview we get 2 different camera angles of Becca, so it's hard to define whether they were taken at the approx. similar time or place, it does appear to have more sunlight in the 2nd one, but the 1st one was also with less focus on the background.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:33 pm

Another possibility IMO is the limo posted by the Iowa telegraph could be a decoy. Possible that the hotel has another entrance at the back where both F1&F2 were passed through. The point is we can't pin point if that limo shown in the telegraph was even used at all at this point, again JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+54
beader
MiniDiva
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
jcrbil
onlyme
mercieme
Miyala
livlafluv1
Jolena
Lucas15