SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Empty Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:55 pm

Continue here.

MiniDiva wrote:
albean99 wrote:Thanks, MiniDiva. If that's what she said then I could see it being from the LCD. As for the background of Whitney's ITM I can see it both ways, the fireplace & the screen. I guess we'll know soon enough.

YW! I feel she may say this later in the season and we may not have heard the entire clip on the preview. Given she had a sweater on and more make up on than I normally have seen, she seemed to be ready to go on a date/somewhere in Iowa (colder weather). IMO.

mprssdbyu wrote:This forum flies. I don't comment on all threads esp this cause I couldn't do screencaps if my life depended on it. Not enough patience
Thank you to all who do! That's a lot of work! :Thanktwo

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Litta123 Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:13 pm

I believe all the finale preview SCs are up now, though I will say that my replay was freezing up a little this morning. Initially I couldn't get the caps of Becca in the limo. So if you notice something that I accidentally skipped over, please point it out and I'll go back to capture it.

I'll be checking back here periodically so just post about the missing part here. TIA!

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:17 pm

As always, thank you and LBug for your awesome work! High clap

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:26 pm

thumbsup Happy to help #teamBBF !

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:26 pm

Litta123 wrote:I believe all the finale preview SCs are up now, though I will say that my replay was freezing up a little this morning. Initially I couldn't get the caps of Becca in the limo. So if you notice something that I accidentally skipped over, please point it out and I'll go back to capture it.

I'll be checking back here periodically so just post about the missing part here. TIA!

:Thanktwo you do such a great job!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:29 pm

Thank you for the wonderful screen caps!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:34 pm

Thanks Litta!

It's been a crazy busy day at work, just now taking a lunch break. I'll try to get to SC'ing any bloopers, reactions or anything else worth grabbing after work this afternoon.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:34 pm

Awesome work! bowdown :Thanktwo
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:37 pm

I posted in the FRC thread and will continue on here. For those of you that understand the color of light spectrum ... Whitney is in blue light evidenced by the blue tinged shadows. And her overall cast is slightly blueish. Don't be fooled by the sunny yellow falling on her dress. It is late in the day but Becca comes later. Whitney brightness and color tones corresponds to the somber Chris and you can see the brightness coming through the cracks in the barn.

With Becca there is a reddish tinge to the shadows and the light is very soft. That happens when the entire sky becomes a soft box of light during and after sunset. Chris also has this color of light in the last photos in the cap thread. Becca FTW. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:09 pm

Thanks again, everyone! yes

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:13 pm

avoice wrote:I posted in the FRC thread and will continue on here. For those of you that understand the color of light spectrum ... Whitney is in blue light evidenced by the blue tinged shadows. And her overall cast is slightly blueish. Don't be fooled by the sunny yellow falling on her dress. It is late in the day but Becca comes later. Whitney brightness and color tones corresponds to the somber Chris and you can see the brightness coming through the cracks in the barn.

With Becca there is a reddish tinge to the shadows and the light is very soft. That happens when the entire sky becomes a soft box of light during and after sunset. Chris also has this color of light in the last photos in the cap thread. Becca FTW. JMO.

How do we even know the pics of Becca in the car have anything to do with the FRC?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:15 pm

Rolly wrote:
avoice wrote:I posted in the FRC thread and will continue on here. For those of you that understand the color of light spectrum ... Whitney is in blue light evidenced by the blue tinged shadows. And her overall cast is slightly blueish. Don't be fooled by the sunny yellow falling on her dress. It is late in the day but Becca comes later. Whitney brightness and color tones corresponds to the somber Chris and you can see the brightness coming through the cracks in the barn.

How do we even know the pics of Becca in the car have anything to do with the FRC?

I don't think they do. Which leads to me to believe Whitney is the only one who goes. Hardly anyone will realize that she may not be on her way to the FRC. JMO.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Screencaps Analysis Thread - #2 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+54
beader
MiniDiva
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
jcrbil
onlyme
mercieme
Miyala
livlafluv1
Jolena
Lucas15