SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 Empty Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:55 pm

albean99 wrote:I saw Carly on Good Morning Texas this morning. She looked cute and I thought came across well. I typed out a lot of it but I'm guessing the video will be on the site at some point. Good Morning Texas

You actually made it really far along in this whole process and I want to know if it’s exactly what you thought it was going to be? What surprised you the most?

C: I never lived in a house with that many girls before, that was pretty surprising. I didn’t know what to expect with finding a relationship again and I hadn’t liked someone in a really long time. I liked him really quickly and that surprised me.

Did your brother give you any tips?

C: My brother’s tip was do not get involved in the drama. (she covered her eyes and laughed)
You were honest, let’s put it that way. You were very honest.

Let’s get to you & Chris, shall we?  (they talked about the Love Doctor date which I’ll skip)
Did you at any point in time really see yourself falling for Chris? And hey I could move from Arlington TX to Arlington Ohio.

C: I absolutely did. The small town didn’t bother me at all. I liked him so much you know if I fall in love I’m just going to go anywhere to be with that person.  It’s a very small town but he is a great guy and someone’s going to be very lucky to be in that small town.

We talked before the show about Juan Pablo and how maybe his intentions weren’t as genuine and you say Chris really was there for the right reasons.

C: For sure.

I loved you on this season because you to me seemed like that women’s kind of woman. You had a lot of girlfriends in the house. That doesn’t always happen. You were definitely not a fan of a few of them including Kelsey and Britt. But you weren’t afraid to say that to their face either. (They showed a clip of Britt and asked Carly what bothered her the most about her.)

C: What bothered me most is that I was hearing two different sides of the story. One in front of the camera and she’d talk to Chris and say something else. That was a problem for me because he told me specifically his biggest fear in that situation was that someone would leave Arlington and for me to hear that she didn’t want to be there and to change her story that was just a red flag to me.

Right out of the gate she was a front runner so that was surprising when all of that unfolded and he ended up letting her go.

C: Well I really did like her until I had a reason not to trust her.  I really did and then I just kept hearing different things and all the girls were hearing these different things you know it wasn’t just me. I do have to say that there were a few moments that I said some things that I regret. I didn’t want to come off with the intention of sounding like that. I was trying to be funny at some points and they did not come off as funny. They hurt her feelings and I am sorry for those specific instances. I’m just not sorry for telling him about what happened.

(Talked about when the WTA was taped)
So all the girls have been watching the season unfold, seeing what the girls have been saying behind their backs on camera I am sure they are chomping at the bit to say something in their face.

C: I mean it’s pretty dramatic. I think a lot of people were watching and surprised by a lot of different things they didn’t know happened and they were ready to talk about them. They’re not quiet about it, let’s say that.

Did the girls come down hard on Kelsey because she was the one who gathered so much attention for acting bizarre at times.

C: You know there was a lot of- there was a lot for me, Britt, & Kelsey. That was what it revolved around I think.

It comes down to Becca & Whitney. What do you think? Who do you think’s the best fit?

C: Whitney’s my girl.

Whitney’s your girl. A lot of people are saying are saying Whitney.

C: But I loved Becca too. I just think Whitney’s a good fit.

The best fit for Chris.

C: Yeah.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

KB_Mom wrote:This seemed the only appropriate thread to post this.

RS posted an (Twitter or IG? I am SM ignorant) announcement by Hotel Julien that the hotel will be making a big announcement related to the show and that it will be "history in the making." RS' interpretation is that it means ATFR will be held at Hotel Julien. "History in the making" being that it will be first time that ATFR was not in Bach land.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not understanding how that can happen. Aren't there tickets sold for ATFR already?

I just caught up from last night, so everything is a mish mash. I need another coffee. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:57 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Or maybe a wedding?
If the ATFR is private, tickets won't be sold. I think it was last season where the interest was down that producers gave away tickets at the last minute in order to have enough in the audience.
For years people would line up at the studio and wait in line to get in, if it was not private. I don't think there was a fee to get in, but not positive.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:57 pm

Diana wrote:
how odd. So no post show interviews in LA like usual? no idea

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:58 pm

mindless wrote:I also thought wedding. Maybe they've set a date and decided on the venue already?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:58 pm

ElonM wrote:If the ATFR is indeed in Iowa, I now see why Chris is currently there.

Also this would mean that both F2's will be in Iowa. no idea

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:01 pm

Bachelor Viewing Party – Women Tell All

Hotel Julien
March 2nd, 2015 5:15PM –
Join us for what is sure to be a dramatic and entertaining Bachelor special as all of the bachelorettes from this season return for a “Women Tell All” episode!

If this will be your first time attending a viewing party, here’s a run-down of what you can expect at each event:
•Long stemmed roses for the first 12 attendees
•Complimentary appetizers
•Drink specials
•Candid commercial break discussions
•Cozy seating around a large projector screen (ideal for Chris Soules close-ups!)

We will replay Episode 9 starting at 5:15. Head to the Riverboat Lounge right after work to catch up on anything you missed from the show, sample drinks from our new craft cocktail menu, or taste your favorite wines from our Riverboat Vino Dock (our unique self-service wine tap)!

The viewing parties also serve as excellent opportunities to register for the inaugural Dubuque Diamond Dash and get a head start on your quest to win the $25,000 wedding prize package

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:07 pm

Depending on what TPTB desire, the F2 would not have to necessarily be there.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:12 pm

This is all very interesting! Thanks, GA!!!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:15 pm

Well maybe just maybe Chris DIDNOT propose to his F1 ..they have called him the sincere Bachelore..Chris has said interviews that he is in love, but working on their relationship ( something like that). So maybe he is ready to propose now? Therefore I don't think they would bring the F2 back to Iowa.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:19 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Well maybe just maybe Chris DIDNOT propose to his F1 ..they have called him the sincere Bachelore..Chris has said interviews that he is in love, but working on their relationship ( something like that). So maybe he is ready to propose now? Therefore I don't think they would bring the F2 back to Iowa.

I was just going to type this!

They couldnt get JPG to do this so it will be a coup if Chris will be proposing ATFR. I did get the sense he was not engaged as he deflected that particular question in all interviews

Last edited by see2love on Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+54
Jolena
Linds911
Dot R.
Spencer81
BachfanNY
avitalna
Idlemess
Rolly
onlyme
Bhaka
Ladybug82