SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:10 pm

Me too, that's why I forgot to say:

The hotel has been promoting viewing parties, and even posted on our forum at one time so I can see that they may be part of the show in some other capacity other than viewing parties.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:51 pm

Just snarking here, but maybe they are going to offer tours of the three rooms shown in the finale and auction off a stay or even a wedding reception?  

Or maybe Chris and his F1 have decided to have their wedding there?

Oh yeah, RS wrong again? Seems be happening a lot this season. GDRs, the bachelorette, where the AFTR is, anything else?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:05 pm

FTR, RS didn't say for sure that the ATFR taping was moving. That was his conclusion based on the Hotel Julien's post. Just trying to keep the facts straight.

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 3 87b72b10 8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 3 86669110 8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:24 pm

Twice in a lifetime quoting RS. I can't make this a habit.

it only makes sense that next week’s ATFR will take place from the hotel

Actually it doesn't make any sense at all. Logically speaking, see my post upthread, knowing the ATFR tickets are sold in advance to a live audience, and it took seconds for Lav to confirm it, it's always best to sleuth.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Twice in a lifetime quoting RS. I can't make this a habit.

Actually it doesn't make any sense at all. Logically speaking, see my post upthread, knowing the ATFR tickets are sold in advance to a live audience, and it took seconds for Lav to confirm it, it's always best to sleuth.

He obviously forgot to come here and check his data first. cantstopl

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:08 pm

Yep! thumbsup

Gotta wonder if they will use the Iowa hotel as a satellite "live" location with cameras there as well for either local fans and/or some of Chris' family to join in. Didn't they do that before?
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:12 pm

Mary and Byron's season...I remember
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:32 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:

Yep! thumbsup

Gotta wonder if they will use the Iowa hotel as a satellite "live" location with cameras there as well for either local fans and/or some of Chris' family to join in. Didn't they do that before?  

Now that sounds more like it, and is a great idea! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:28 pm

It's official. Chris is on DWTS.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-chris-soules-is-the-dancing-with-the-stars-mystery-contestant-201543
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:31 pm

Notice who put it out first? That same tabloid that the producers used for the ending.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:17 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister · 39m39 minutes ago
I have a major announcement to make-- Cannonball!!!

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:26 pm

Sweet ...

“@brookeuhlenhopp: Pretty sure @C_Soules made my cousin in law's day today! What a cool memory for her! @BachelorABC http://twitter.com/brookeuhlenhopp/status/573295693453893632/photo/1”

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+54
Jolena
Linds911
Dot R.
Spencer81
BachfanNY
avitalna
Idlemess
Rolly
onlyme
Bhaka
Ladybug82