SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:52 pm

Moved from a NO Discussion thread.

Lucas15 wrote:It's not unusual for the show to provide quite accurate information to a tabloid in the last week to two before the finale so the tabloid can write an article that appears on news stands just before the finale airs. They do this to get some hype and excitement so more viewers tune in to watch the finale. The information has to be largely accurate so the tabloid isn't embarrassed by running a feature article that's totally wrong in its details.

The March 9, 2015 issue of US Weekly had a cover article about The Bachelor finale. While they didn't put a name to the final choice they did say "When the time came for him to choose either chiropractic nurse assistant Tilley, 25, or fertility nurse Bischoff, 29, at the final rose ceremony in Iowa, one wasn't ready to be Mrs. Soules. "It really came down to a feeling" says a show source. "She just didn't feel it". Sensing her hesitation, Soules, 33, followed his gut and proposed to the woman he believed was all in."

Then naming names and discussing the questions and doubts that Chris had about both women the article says:

"Tilley's lack of sexual experience didn't bother Soules as much as her uncertainty about their future. ... after spending all night talking in the fantasy suite Soules emerged more confused than ever. "We had a serious conversation" he said on the episode. "I really don't know where she stands." Harrison says that was Soules chief hang-up.

With regard to Whitney, "Soules told US that he sought a woman who's successful in her own right. He found that in Bischoff - but later worried that she might be too successful to want to start over in a town with just 427 people" Though Bischoff assured him she was ready for the life of a farmer's wife and was generous with those 3 little words, Soules wondered if she might change her mind at the last minute".

Because the doubts Chris had about Becca closely align with the doubts about the woman the article says he didn't choose, IMO it suggests he chose Whitney over Becca.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by notarose Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:57 pm

lurker11 wrote:oh my god, that hat.

Trying to look like the cool kids cantstopl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:28 pm

I think he looks happy in all of his post-show pics. :D
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:28 pm

You know the pic of Becca at the Waffle House or whatever with her gray and flannel wrapped around her waist? I really think this is NOT a coincidence. I don't think it is necessarily Becca saying she is the mural girl because that would be such a bitchy thing to do after it was WHITNEY'S Date and gift that Chris gave to Whitney? That would be really petty of both Chris and Becca if they are together. I believe it is more Becca having a fun or taking someone up on a dare/bet.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:25 pm

umngirl wrote:^Looks like DFW to me (Dallas).

I fly in and out of DFW and it does not look like the picture that was shown.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:31 pm

tennischick80 wrote:You know the pic of Becca at the Waffle House or whatever with her gray and flannel wrapped around her waist? I really think this is NOT a coincidence. I don't think it is necessarily Becca saying she is the mural girl because that would be such a bitchy thing to do after it was WHITNEY'S Date and gift that Chris gave to Whitney? That would be really petty of both Chris and Becca if they are together. I believe it is more Becca having a fun or taking someone up on a dare/bet.

So many of the girls wore flannel shirts during the season and quite a few wore them around their waists before Whitney did on her mural date.  It seems to have been a style adopted by the girls. 
IMO they were likely gifted to the participants. Becca may simply be wearing hers for no particular reason.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:44 pm

notarose wrote:
tennischick80 wrote:You know the pic of Becca at the Waffle House or whatever with her gray and flannel wrapped around her waist? I really think this is NOT a coincidence. I don't think it is necessarily Becca saying she is the mural girl because that would be such a bitchy thing to do after it was WHITNEY'S Date and gift that Chris gave to Whitney? That would be really petty of both Chris and Becca if they are together. I believe it is more Becca having a fun or taking someone up on a dare/bet.

So many of the girls wore flannel shirts during the season and quite a few wore them around their waists before Whitney did on her mural date.  It seems to have been a style adopted by the girls. 
IMO they were likely gifted to the participants. Becca may simply be wearing hers for no particular reason.

They are also very popular to wear I even have the same one that both girls are wearing.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:49 pm

^^^ Maybe TPTB gave them the shirts.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:56 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ Maybe TPTB gave them the shirts.  

Probably just like all the scarfs that were worn on Andi's season. But my boy Nick was the only one that knew how to wear it chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 12 3806527698
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:14 pm

Surmising from this, it seems Chris is in rehearsals:

She meant "Incognito." Someone replied to that tweet and asked when her partner will be revealed and she said "only a few more days..."

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:15 pm

julychild wrote:Surmising from this, it seems Chris is in rehearsals:

She meant "Incognito." Someone replied to that tweet and asked when her partner will be revealed and she said "only a few more days..."

Maybe Monday at about 10:45 PM! giggling

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:19 pm

I thought he was announced the other day? No? I must be hallucinating. I wish it would be something better than Chris and DWTS if I had to trip out.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+54
Jolena
Linds911
Dot R.
Spencer81
BachfanNY
avitalna
Idlemess
Rolly
onlyme
Bhaka
Ladybug82