SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:34 pm

I thought it was lyrics to a song. no idea

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:35 pm

Im sorry, but in the end the decision should involve both his head and his heart.  If it is just logistics, on paper, etc., that the match up makes sense that is totally unromantic and personally, I would be less than thrilled to find out that was the way he made his decision, if I was F1.  Just because one speaks to the heart more and does not match up on paper as much, does not make it any less a relationship or give it worse odds of making it in the real world.  It's going to take a work and effort for a relationship to last no matter who and what his choice is.

We don't know if he is all in with either of them.  Whitney fans see it one way, Becca fans another.  Neither is wrong to see and feel that way and in the end, all get to see a love story.  It just might not be the same love story or the one that comes out of the show.  

As always, JMHO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:12 pm

From US mag:

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-finale-chris-soules-makes-stressful-final-choice-201593
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhaka Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:23 pm

Jason and Molly Mesnick's podcast is up. (Sorry, I don't know how to post the link.) They won't give their prediction for F1 because they "know" who Chris chooses. I always enjoy their insider insights.
Bhaka
Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Eonline
Chris Is NOT Insisting That His Chosen One Be in Iowa Only. Despite the season-long issue over his ladylove moving to Iowa and solely residing in his tiny town of 400, his view has softened. "We're working things out as far as a new lifestyle that is more flexible," Chris Soules told me recently. "We're really going back and forth between our two homes." And of course, now, they also will be spending quite a bit of time in LA now that Chris has been cast on Dancing With the Stars.

RE the bold, which we've read several times throughout the season, has been speculated by Becca supporters for quite some time now. IMO he went on the show to find a wife, who will move to Arlington and live on a farm. They've advertised it with those conditions. IMO he found a wife, the conditions have softened, as he's come to the realization in order for this to work, it's best to take things slow and compromise with the one he's in love with.

This just doesn't sound like it's coming from someone who's all in and ready to  have babies. JMHO

The article was posted 6am today, no idea when it was done. I think most of that info except the part he was with her last week, is a repeat of other articles I've read in the past.

I think to me it sounds like someone who is in love and because he is in love, he is willing to make compromises. It actually sounds like a grown up and not just someone acting on their hormones. Maybe it's because I can relate. I think of myself as a practical romantic. I think to most people those are contradictory terms, but not to me...and I don't think for Chris either. Yes, you need the hormones/butterflies, whatever you want to call it, but they won't pay the rent so to speak. Some practicality goes hand in hand with romance...or it won't last as a romance for long.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:11 pm

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Eonline
Chris Is NOT Insisting That His Chosen One Be in Iowa Only. Despite the season-long issue over his ladylove moving to Iowa and solely residing in his tiny town of 400, his view has softened. "We're working things out as far as a new lifestyle that is more flexible," Chris Soules told me recently. "We're really going back and forth between our two homes." And of course, now, they also will be spending quite a bit of time in LA now that Chris has been cast on Dancing With the Stars.

RE the bold, which we've read several times throughout the season, has been speculated by Becca supporters for quite some time now. IMO he went on the show to find a wife, who will move to Arlington and live on a farm. They've advertised it with those conditions. IMO he found a wife, the conditions have softened, as he's come to the realization in order for this to work, it's best to take things slow and compromise with the one he's in love with.

This just doesn't sound like it's coming from someone who's all in and ready to  have babies. JMHO

The article was posted 6am today, no idea when it was done. I think most of that info except the part he was with her last week, is a repeat of other articles I've read in the past.

I think to me it sound like someone who is in love and because he is in love, he is willing to make compromises. It actually sounds like a grown up and not just someone who is acting on their hormones.

I agree Sprite.  I see this compromise happening with Whitney since she has a professional career which Chris admires.  They don't live that far from each other now which works out well for their engagement period.  They will just get a lot of practice making babies.   giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:50 pm

How many of us broke up with someone our heart wanted but knew in the end it wasn't right? I still think of the guy that happened with for me, 30+ years ago. But I still realize it would never have worked out. We were far too different and wanted different things. There is a lot at stake here for Chris. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt that he knows what is best for him more than we do. Both girls are fab and I wish them all well.

ETA: I think that's what happened with Andi and Josh. It's clear that they were head over hills in love, but in the end, they were not compatible in the real world.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by onlyme Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:56 pm

Beeleever wrote:How many of us broke up with someone our heart wanted but knew in the end it wasn't right? I still think of the guy that happened with for me, 30+ years ago. But I still realize it would never have worked out. We were far too different and wanted different things. There is a lot at stake here for Chris. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt that he knows what is best for him more than we do. Both girls are fab and I wish them all well.

ETA: I think that's what happened with Andi and Josh. It's clear that they were head over hills in love, but in the end, they were not compatible in the real world.

What makes it hard for Chris is he has to make the decision between two women right now, at the same time.  In the real world you date, perhaps find someone that you love but then realize like you said, it would never work out and 'move on'.  The moving on timeframe is taken away from Chris.  I think that's why sometimes we view the F1 as a default, but maybe not, in the real world that person could just be the one that came after the last relationship and have everything you need.  Hope that made sense.  Smiley

ETA  sorry I might have put this in the wrong thread...

Last edited by onlyme on Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

onlyme

Female Posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:02 pm

Beeleever wrote:How many of us broke up with someone our heart wanted but knew in the end it wasn't right? I still think of the guy that happened with for me, 30+ years ago. But I still realize it would never have worked out. We were far too different and wanted different things. There is a lot at stake here for Chris. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt that he knows what is best for him more than we do. Both girls are fab and I wish them all well.

Yes! clapping! We have to have faith (even though it is a silly, highly edited, scripted TV show) that the leads and the men and women on these shows know what is best for them. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:15 pm

nutty1 wrote:
ElonM wrote:This article is sneaky and if I'm to believe it Whitney got the last rose.

NEWS/ Will Chris Soules and [Spoiler] Get Married? 8 Things to Know About The Bachelor Finale

http://www.eonline.com/news/633294/will-chris-soules-and-spoiler-get-married-8-things-to-know-about-the-bachelor-finale

#2 makes me question the relationship. The rest of the article makes me thinks it's totally Whitney.

I think #2 has more to do with how much has been going on especially with DWTS added in there. It has to be a total whirlwind since the FRC. JMO Hugesmile
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:21 pm

Good Post I agree You can love someone dearly but realize the relationship just wouldn't work.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:42 pm

Rolly wrote:

Good Post I agree You can love someone dearly but realize the relationship just wouldn't work.

Or.... You can be patient and kind, and wait for your love to get there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+54
Jolena
Linds911
Dot R.
Spencer81
BachfanNY
avitalna
Idlemess
Rolly
onlyme
Bhaka
Ladybug82