SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Post by tennischick80 Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:28 am

Whitney's dress looks more purple/eggplant now that I watched it back. Becca's was bright red.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:28 am

lexforlife wrote:Of course the lead is always conflicted. I doubt anyone would ever be as conflicted as Mesnick. I too can't wait for that preview online.

Yet another season where the lead guy doesn't let the F2 go early. Jerk. I hope the US 'article' is true.

I'm sure Becca will the showering the couple with love.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:29 am

sfrank wrote:Two things from the last thread...

1. JBF, Chris had a murky look on this face when CH mentioned Becca
2. Becca's FR dress looked like it matched Chris' tie to me!

Both girls appeared to have on the same color/tone dress different shade. Whitney was a very dark, deep merlot, Becca a cranberry, maroon.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:31 am

tennischick80 wrote:Whitney's dress looks more purple/eggplant now that I watched it back. Becca's was bright red.

If it's red was it meaningful that she commented on Jades red dress at WTA?

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:32 am

lexforlife wrote:Of course the lead is always conflicted. I doubt anyone would ever be as conflicted as Mesnick. I too can't wait for that preview online.

Even Jason has said that he had decided on Melissa before going into that final week in his podcast, so I guess even he wasn't that conflicted about who to choose. I think that he was more conflicted about whether or not to propose. I think most leads have already made up their mind weeks before the finale, even if they still have feelings for the F2.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:32 am

My thoughts on the show…..

ENOUGH OF BRITT - and that's all I will say about her.
LOVE Jade, definitely my personal favorite girl this season.
Kaitlyn was awesome and I cannot imagine who else would be the Bachelorette. She will do a great job!!
I couldn't stand all the girls talking at once.
There was no love for Carly tonight from the producers, no redemption.
Kelsey - UCK. That's all I could say.
I think Nikki is even prettier than Samantha.
Ashley S. is hysterical and better be on BIP!!!
The bloopers get more lame each season.
When Kaitlyn was asking Chris why he let he go through the rose ceremony, I kept thinking the producers tell him what he can and cannot do.
I have to watch that TV show - looks really funny.
I think the previews want people to think it's Becca. That was such a slice and dice with Chris's dad talking about Becca.
So we know they both go to the FRC.

CHRIS HARRISON WROTE A BOOK??????

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:33 am

Jade specifically already left the Midwest to pursue her dream. She has circulation issues that make cold a real problem and JMO, her questions tonight seemed more about extending her tv time than caring for him. I have never in all these seasons heard a contestant call out the lead on their blog post. That smelled fishy to me. I can totally see Jade on BiP. Again, this is JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by chiliwhili Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:33 am

Did anyone else think that it looked a little later in the day during Becca's limo ride shown on the preview for the finale tonight?  Perhaps just wishful thinking on my part!

chiliwhili

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:33 am

by GuardianAngel Today at 7:05 pm

Whitney had a dark/black outfit on, Becca looked burgandy or red. I don't recall a F1 wearing black/dark?

Both Courtney and my fav Chantal (Brad) wore black that I can recall.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:34 am

stuckinsc wrote:Jade specifically already left the Midwest to pursue her dream. She has circulation issues that make cold a real problem and JMO, her questions tonight seemed more about extending her tv time than caring for him. I have never in all these seasons heard a contestant call out the lead on their blog post. That smelled fishy to me. I can totally see Jade on BiP. Again, this is JMO.

Exactly. She's not even ready to settle down either. I don't get all the BS.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:35 am

The neckline on Whitney was like a shirred off the shoulder like this. It might have even been this color.
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 2 Ml-monique-lhuillier-end-of-color-list-framboise-shirred-off-shoulder-sheath-dress-product-2-8199546-535579205_large_flex
moniquelhuillier

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:36 am

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 2 10986113_1566464250307026_1715182036_n
carlywad This is a better photo. So I'm giving this a re-do. I have A LOT of people that made me look and feel beautiful tonight at #womentellall #thebachelor .Thank you @souleschris for being the Bachelor. He is a wonderful person. I'm lucky to know him.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

+52
onlyme
vivi2
mindless
happygolucky
nuts2uiam
gurlbrit
Cameron2
Pia1
RealityEscape
Ariela
Aunties_Love