SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:59 am

hmbach wrote:
atem wrote:
hmbach wrote:We didn't see any peeks at B and C LCD is that significant to past seasons?

We know she had one at that bowling alley (yuck).

Yes, just wondering if there is precedent for that with other seasons.

Isn't the kissing his face part of their LCD?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:00 am

[quote="hmbach"]We didn't see any peeks at B and C LCD is that significant to past seasons?[/quote

It fits nicely with the Becca leaves early, were their pics of her LCD, Strawberry Point or something or was that her Epi 7 date?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:02 am

New Instagram from Becca... is that the statement necklace? https://instagram.com/p/zwMIVYoB8m/?modal=true

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:02 am

stuckinsc wrote:
hmbach wrote:We didn't see any peeks at B and C LCD is that significant to past seasons?[/quote

It fits nicely with the Becca leaves early, were their pics of her LCD, Strawberry Point or something or was that her Epi 7 date?

RS has pics

Last edited by lurker11 on Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:02 am

stuckinsc wrote:
hmbach wrote:We didn't see any peeks at B and C LCD is that significant to past seasons?[/quote

For the LCD they went to a restaurant, then the blowing alley for the day portion i believe .
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:03 am

Jeepers wrote:His mom looks like she is ready to cry when Whitney tells them she loves Their son

I thought that too.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:04 am

hmbach wrote:New Instagram from Becca... is that the statement necklace? https://instagram.com/p/zwMIVYoB8m/?modal=true

it's not
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:05 am

atem wrote:
hmbach wrote:
atem wrote:

We know she had one at that bowling alley (yuck).

I don't think so. She had on a big chunky coat/sweater that was brown.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:07 am

lurker11 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

RS has pics

Thank you! :gotcha:
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:08 am

hmbach wrote:
atem wrote:
hmbach wrote:

I don't think so.  She had on a big chunky coat/sweater that was brown.  

Pic from RS... There is a video as well on his site/youtube channel but I don't want to link to that
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 14 Screen29
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:09 am

^Yep, not the same outfits. Which begs the question where is the kiss shot from??

I'm sticking with my Notebook theory. Smiley

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:10 am

Where are Becca and Chris S when he's talking with her about her doubts?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

+52
onlyme
vivi2
mindless
happygolucky
nuts2uiam
gurlbrit
Cameron2
Pia1
RealityEscape
Ariela
Aunties_Love