SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:53 pm

giggling

Last edited by concerned36 on Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:54 pm

hmbach wrote:I think it is possible that he would have followed her at least in part to Kansas for the funeral.  Now he may not have made an appearance at the funeral but he could have been there in a hotel or around town.  Not many people would be expecting to see the Bachelor in Kansas at that time, and no one would have had a clue who Becca was... especially if RS was being fed false info that W is the F1 and they are engaged.  

You have a valid point. Smiley I am sure he has stayed friends with Whit if she is final 2 or with Becca. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:54 pm

Oh I forgot about People! It would make sense for Becca to head back to CA/where ever they're doing the shoot, if she's F1. :yes:
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:54 pm

ElonM wrote:So if I'm reading correctly Whitney went on the show primary for a husband and Becca went primarily for exposure,opportunities?

I guess both are assumptions.

I know! I wish I had that superpower too...the ability to just look at people and know all their inner most thoughts and feelings!

But that aside, I actually respect the person that says I'm going for adventure and fun and if I fall in love - great added bonus! But anyone that says "I'm going to the Bachelor to find a husband" is a real wackadoodle! stupid Join match.com if that's the case!

Last edited by sfrank on Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:55 pm

ElonM wrote:I have been thinking....

How was the family able to post pics of Becca the day after the final rose ceremony?

The presence of these pics, plus RS spoiling the season on the same day of the pics and Chris saying that he went back to work the next day just doesn't add up.

So did Chris say he went back to work the next day to cover up the outcome of the show.
Plus, she is wearing the necklace.   yes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:56 pm

sfrank wrote:
ElonM wrote:So if I'm reading correctly Whitney went on the show primary for a husband and Becca went primarily for exposure,opportunities?

I know! I wish I had that superpower too...the ability to just look at people and know all their inner most thoughts and feelings!

But that aside, I actually respect the person that says I'm going for adventure and fun and if I fall in love - great added bonus! But anyone that says "I'm going to the Bachelor to find a husband" is a real wackadoodle! stupid Join match.com!

I have to agree with this. I think both whit and becca went for fun and to meet chris. Anything else is icing!! Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:58 pm

I doubt any of the girls really went on there to get married.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:58 pm

sfrank wrote:

But that aside, I actually respect the person that says I'm going for adventure and fun and if I fall in love - great added bonus! But anyone that says "I'm going to the Bachelor to find a husband" is a real wackadoodle! stupid Join match.com if that's the case!

I actually said that all the women go on the show for career opportunities, to make connections (linkedin on reality tv show), to make new friends, to have fun, to travel - lots of reasons. I don't think any of them have in mind getting engaged in 2 months, but that could be an added bonus. They are all going to say they are on the show to marry the lead, though. That's the storyline. #RightReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:05 pm

ElonM wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:I think Chris went back to work the day after the final rose ceremony... unless he went to a funeral just to support his "friend."  :uptonogood :stirthepot   In all seriousness i think maybe he did go.  

Okay, back to becca.  Smiley  Where is she.  Come on sleuthers.  We can do this!!  :detective :detective :cutesmile!:

According to my sources Becca is in the Caribbean Island of St. Lucia getting her tan for the People Magazine shoot. J/K RightReasons - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 19 3806527698 Hugesmile giggling

What you mean she didn't call Whitney for tips on how to apply fake tanner?! Ok from what I could see she really wants to get it on in patches and put as much as possible to the front of her knees but just the front! Keep adding until orange. Also she wants to completely avoid putting any lotion on back of the knees or thighs. RightReasons - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 19 3806527698
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:06 pm

Diana wrote:Becca clearly came on the show to have fun IMO they all do.

Yep. Catherine did too and left with a hubby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:09 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
I lean more toward the theory that the unexpected twist will be that for the first time in Bachelor history, we won't have F2 (who I believe is Becca) at FRC.  

But, Becca (and her friend) started the #unexpectedtwist hashtag. Why would they hi-lite a negative? It was on her friend's IG and 2 months ago. I doubt they even realized it would be discovered or talked about.

Also, if TPTB have a "never before in bachelor history" finale, it seems like they would be hyping that.

Last edited by grace8136 on Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:09 pm

Has anything happened with the pregnancy test that was shown in the early previews? I don't recall seeing that come up during the season. Could this be the Kaboom? I know Chris has talked about not having anything to do with it.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088
Mustang19
Beeleever
nikikass