SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Jeepers Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:11 pm

The pregnancy test had nothing to do with Chris. It was one of the girls in the very early shows maybe even from the second show she was late . Thought she might be pregnant and had slept with her boyfriend and week before the filming started so it was a moot point

Last edited by Jeepers on Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:11 pm

grace8136 wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:
I lean more toward the theory that the unexpected twist will be that for the first time in Bachelor history, we won't have F2 (who I believe is Becca) at FRC.  

But, Becca (and her friend) started the #unexpectedtwist hashtag. Why would they hi-lite a negative? It was on her friend's IG and 2 months ago. I doubt they even realized it would even be discovered or talked about.

Also, if TPTB have a "never before in bachelor history" finale, it seems like they would be hyping that.

This is a good point. I would think they would be shoving it down our throats!! cantstopl
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:14 pm

This isn't a topic for childish crazy make up stories or opinions. The topic is Becca. This is a sleuthing forum where we share opinions based on sleuthing.

Please get back on topic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:18 pm

If you don't like the topic you're in, there's need to make an announcement that you are leaving. There are plenty of other threads that have been created for everyone's enjoyment.

We do not tell our members what to post or which topic to post. If you prefer Fan Forums, others can find their way there. They don't need an invitation.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:20 pm

We don't post things in a Topic because they are doing in in another topic. If there's a problem, report the post.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:41 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
whit90 wrote:
avoice wrote:I am out too. JMO Becca is F1 and how she gets there is gonna be one for the books. I don't want to delve into Sean's supposed virgin envy ( !!!)... and this is not a slam on anyone. Just seems to me that since we have nothing new in spoilers or clues we are starting to delve into negative territory. So blessings to you all. Peace out.

I see you point to me this is Beccas thread and it gets annoying to hear other posters come on here and say Whit is F1 and state things as facts which to me is disrespectful to Becca . JMO  To me no one really knows the end till Monday night at the FRC.

I agree no one knows until Monday.  I respect and welcome everyone's opinion though.  But hey, your right,  let's get the thread back to Becca.  :cutesmile!:

Where is Becca??!!  lolpanda :detective

B just snapchatted me. She is busy preparing herself to get ready for the hectic media round. She said everything goes well and she is in wuv too... J/K .. RightReasons - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 20 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:43 pm

Looks like she's headed home. Probably San Diego bound

“@beccatilley5: Laura bought my cookies from my favorite place and baked goods from my favorite bakery. Pure happiness! @laurabwalt http://twitter.com/beccatilley5/status/573597532279848960/photo/1”

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:43 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
whit90 wrote:

I see you point to me this is Beccas thread and it gets annoying to hear other posters come on here and say Whit is F1 and state things as facts which to me is disrespectful to Becca . JMO  To me no one really knows the end till Monday night at the FRC.

I agree no one knows until Monday.  I respect and welcome everyone's opinion though.  But hey, your right,  let's get the thread back to Becca.  :cutesmile!:

B just snapchatted me. She is busy preparing herself to get ready for the hectic media round. She said everything goes well and she is in wuv too... J/K  .. RightReasons - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 20 3806527698

Mura, what is WUV and J/K
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:45 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

B just snapchatted me. She is busy preparing herself to get ready for the hectic media round. She said everything goes well and she is in wuv too... J/K  .. RightReasons - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 20 3806527698

Mura, what is WUV and J/K

wuv = love ... J/K= joke... sorry for the confusion RightReasons - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 20 2498057887 bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:46 pm

Is this the friend that nominated her for The Bachelor?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:53 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Is this the friend that nominated her for The Bachelor?

Yes :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:59 pm

hmbach wrote:Has anything happened with the pregnancy test that was shown in the early previews?  I don't recall seeing that come up during the season.  Could this be the Kaboom?  I know Chris has talked about not having anything to do with it.  

I posted that the pregnancy stick will tie into the "looks like a mother" on Ellen, but just joking. I don't know what to make of that weird comment. I wonder if they were going to show the girl that thought she was pregnant, but she got really upset about it, so they pulled it?  no idea

MF hasn't tweeted Kaboom this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088
Mustang19
Beeleever
nikikass