SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 2 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:08 am

I like Catherine's ring, and I thought the ring Brad gave to Emily was beautiful. I think it's the band that I like better on Catherine's than in the picture above. But hey, if someone wanted to give me one, I sure wouldn't be complaining! giggling

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:17 am

Chris needs a manicure god those finger nails look bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:24 am

StacyNor wrote:I think Neil gives his ring in exchange for the advertisement for his rings. The rings range from 70-100k while advertising on a show as popular as The Bachelor must  be about 200k for 30seconds. So its a win-win situation and since most engagements don't last he gets his ring back.

I think so as well. Also - the price range (which seems to be the range most often mentioned) is not necessarily what it costs Neil Lane to make the ring - more like the retail price of the ring if indeed such a ring would ever be sold at full retail. More than likely that ring costs Neil less than half that amount - which makes the deal even more attractive for Neil because he gets well more than just 30 seconds of air time. And it's typically only on loan for a couple of months ... sad but true.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:30 am

MiniDiva wrote:^^How much does a ring like that cost?  

I don't think the actually price was quoted anywhere, but it's 3.15 carats and there are 164 small diamonds in the setting/band. Probably around $70K-$80K like most rings NL has provided for the show. Now that's just his quoted cost mind you.

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 2 87b72b10 Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 2 86669110 Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:35 am

Thanks unngirl.  I wondered what they have quoted in the past.  Lot's of money for a ring to wear on the farm!  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:40 am

In the People write-up after the finale either online or in the magazine the price is sometimes mentioned. Most fall in the $50-$80 is I'm remembering right.

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 2 87b72b10 Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 2 86669110 Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:44 am

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 2 L28LNz6
Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 2 Ry2lSWl
Rewatching this date is my favorite. LOOK AT THEM. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by redheadmiss Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:55 am

One of the  reasons they all have a halo (which is the small diamonds around the center stone) is it will make a ring look larger than it is. A Halo also will hide the color and clarity of a stone.

Even though Neil is giving it to the couple I suspect it is no larger than a 3ct ring with the small diamonds no more than 40 points. A 3ct like that one pictured depending on clarity and color would be around 40 to 60 thousand if it is a G or H color and a VS2.

Now if he gives them(which I doubt) a 3ct D-E or F color and a VVS1 or 2 it would run about 70 to 80 thousand again depending on several other factors like the cut, the polish, the florescence etc. If a diamond goves over the 4ct range it goes up much higher. Remember that if they do not make it it goes back to Neil, so he gets free advertising.

Last edited by redheadmiss on Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
redheadmiss
redheadmiss

Female Posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:55 am

^That grin on his face in second pic says it all for me. beatingheart l o v e

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:06 pm

umngirl wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:^^How much does a ring like that cost?  

I don't think the actually price was quoted anywhere, but it's 3.15 carats and there are 164 small diamonds in the setting/band. Probably around $70K-$80K like most rings NL has provided for the show. Now that's just his quoted cost mind you.
Wasn't Andi's ring about 100k? I remember reading something like that but I could be wrong.

Those photos of them are mesmerizing.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:56 pm

StacyNor wrote:Those photos of them are mesmerizing.
They are. The whole dance portion were they were wispering was. When he said "I am the luckiest man alive" I have a feeling he is going to tell her at the proposal the same thing. heartbeat cloud nine
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:16 pm

Does anyone know if there are any video's of Chris & Whitney 's love story floating around on here ? there were so many last season with andi and Josh and I'm surly missing them with C &W . duh :tissuebox
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

+74
hteddy08
star_D
dw_a_mom
milo05
chrisdesfan