SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 77 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Gale1 Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:47 am

BowenAnderson wrote:Not sure if anyone of you have seen this, but it is freaking hilarious!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9AdeNSiy0w

Hi there any chance you can bring this over? This is what I am getting at the moment.
The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

Sorry about that.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by MiniDiva Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:00 am

Jimmy Fallon "Happy St. Whitney's Day.   laughlaughlaugh

This is Jimmy's epi from last night where he talks about Chris/Whitney watching Chris/Witney dance and he goes into a limerick about it.  

Go to 4:11 to see it.

Jimmy Fallon March 17th
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:25 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Jimmy Fallon "Happy St. Whitney's Day.   laughlaughlaugh

This is Jimmy's epi from last night where he talks about Chris/Whitney watching Chris/Witney dance and he goes into a limerick about it.  

Go to 4:11 to see it.

Jimmy Fallon March 17th

Thanks for posting that, very funny. :cutesmile!:

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 77 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:31 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:I agree with the person above who said her makeup was the best it ever was last night. Better than any time on the show! She really is so pretty.

She is wearing more color in her make-up/lipstick and has darkened her shade of blonde which enhances her beauty.  The right colors/shades make a big difference and she has probably received some advice from a make-up artist . . . Shannon from the wedding they crashed?   giggling

She looks very happy and content -- the afterglow.

Seems like a lot of fans noticed how beautiful she looked. One comment on instagram was, The more you're loved the more beautiful you are.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:34 pm

the dwts makeup artists are the best, I wouldn't be surprised if she got a little bit of makeup before the show since ABC planned on showing her a lot.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:35 pm

lurker11 wrote:the dwts makeup artists are the best, I wouldn't be surprised if she got a little bit of makeup before the show since ABC planned on showing her a lot.

I think Chris S. was wearing make-up too.  That goes with the territory on DWTS.  giggling

Chris and Witney are rehearsing live today at 4pm EDT.  DWTS All Access

Wed, March 18 1:00-2:00 pm Pacific | 4:00-5:00 pm Eastern: Chris Soules & Witney Carson

Wed, March 18 2:00-3:00 pm Pacific | 5:00-6:00 pm Eastern:  Patti LaBelle & Artem Chigvintsev

Wed, March 18 3:00-4:00 pm Pacific | 6:00-7:00 pm Eastern: Michael Sam & Peta Murgatroyd
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:49 pm

Do they get any days off? - loved the SNL skit & I think Whitney looked more natural on the show. She is gorgeous, but I felt like she had on too much makeup on Monday night- maybe because of the lighting in the studio? I LOOOOVED her dress...it was like if Chris wasn't too tired or sore after the competition, he was totally getting some (but it was tasteful with a hint of temptation.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron2 Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:06 pm

I wonder what the future holds for these two. Even though Chris claims to be a farm boy who can't speak easily in front of large groups, I wonder. He seems to be rather articulate and could be a great spokesman for the farm industry.

Whitney is very articulate in what she has to say, well spoken.

I would not be surprised to see them as speakers. Both are well spoken and present a great image. They both seem to have the same goals, including making money. If things are as they appear, they would make good business partners as well as H&W.

I think they are too talented to be overlooked.

Cameron2

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:10 pm

Cameron2 wrote:I wonder what the future holds for these two. Even though Chris claims to be a farm boy who can't speak easily in front of large groups, I wonder. He seems to be rather articulate and could be a great spokesman for the farm industry.

Whitney is very articulate in what she has to say, well spoken.

I would not be surprised to see them as speakers. Both are well spoken and present a great image. They both seem to have the same goals, including making money. If things are as they appear, they would make good business partners as well as H&W.

I think they are too talented to be overlooked.

I agree, I don't think they are totally without the "bigger things" bug, although both having careers they seem to love I doubt they are planning to just jump ship and go Hollywood. Chris' farming, big into corn and soy, is pretty much at the heart of the GMO debate, and I highly doubt that large a commercial operation like his is non-GMO, so I wonder if it is going to be tempting to get into the political aspects of that issue, assuming he hasn't already been doing that quietly (not to start a debate on it, just living where I live having friends who are highly non-GMO, I know how hot the topic can get).

I hope they can pass the test that doing DWTS naturally puts a young relationship to; I'm sure they are aware of the risks with this, and the potential benefits. They seem like smart, level headed people.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:23 pm

Chris already has a web site set up for public speaking engagements.  I believe he will use his reality TV celebrity status to bring awareness to the farming industry.  I would not be surprised if he got involved in local politics to represent the farming industry also.  Whitney would be a great asset by his side.  I can see them as a power couple in Iowa, if they so chose. IMO. yes

Chris Soules Web Site
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron2 Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:31 pm

Just some food for thought that could provoke discussion. I am trying to think of a couple who seemed so financially independent as these two. I do know, that much about breakups can be defined as some sort of money problems.

They seem to have the ability both mentally and financially to have fun together. Couples that have fun together, tend to stay together in real life. It seems that most people that come on the bachelor do not have a great vocation. Thus, likely have financial woes to some degree.

What are your thoughts?

Cameron2

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:42 pm

^^For me it is way too early to tell. They have to get back to Iowa and to real life before they get a sense of who they are together. Chris is wealthy and his wife would never have to work if she didn't want to. Money aside, I don't think Whitney would ever remain idle. If she isn't working or raising kids, I see her active in a cause and/or the community. I am more curious how they will do back on the farm and adjust to real life out of spotlight. IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

+74
hteddy08
star_D
dw_a_mom
milo05
chrisdesfan