SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Page 12 of 75 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 43 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by KB_Mom Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:24 am

^ I believe it too. Could be part of MF manipulation machine- have her dropping clues to cast doubt on spoiler.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:27 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
concerned36 wrote:
Diana wrote:I definitely believe those people saying Becca really is trying to make people she is F1. :hidingchair

I love the guy under the chair! laugh out loud  Yes, i believe this, too. :hidingchair

And i strongly believe she is the F1 :bigsmile: [/quote

:yes: I believe Becca is F1 too.
Not because she's my fav but because of what I witnessed on my screen despite the spoiler.

Back to top Go down

Post by grammady Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:27 am

I have a question. How long does f1 and f2 have handlers? Are both free to do as they please once the FRC has been held?
grammady
grammady

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:30 am

Bringing this over because I think it shows Becca is F1! Great sleuthing by HM and mindless :claphands

mindless wrote:
grammady wrote:There is a picture of the interior of one of the limo's somewhere and I was wondering if we know the size of that limo.  The one parked outside of the hotel is much shorter than the one we see on the highway.  If we knew what the interior of the short limo versus long limo was we could figure who was in which limo.  

Bringing this from the screencap analysis thread, because I think it proves that Becca is F1.

mindless wrote:

That is a very good point, because whoever has the longer limo is probably F1. So I did a little digging and I think I found the exact limo Becca is in. You can even see the edge of the TV screen in some of the preview shots. It also happens to be the exact same limo we see driving through the fields.

http://www.crownlimousinela.com/LA_Towncar_Stretched_Limo1.html

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 12 LA_Lincoln_stretched_limo_B1
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 12 LA_Lincoln_stretched_limo_B3

Screencaps:

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 12 1ce34a70-a41e-49a6-9cfa-c44c89ae1335
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 12 868c7cf7-6212-4dd0-8248-9c8ed1ff895a
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 12 Bec7_b10

You can also see in the sc of the limo driving through the fields that the sun does indeed shine from the right side of the car, like in the shot of Becca in the limo. I don't think it matters though, because there are several routes to the farm and we don't know what sort of detours they took.

In any case, Becca is NOT in the limo seen outside the hotel early in the day. Hugesmile
[/quote]

Last edited by truelovealways on Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:31 am

KB_Mom wrote:^ I believe it too. Could be part of MF manipulation machine- have her dropping clues to cast doubt on spoiler.

I thought that too during Em's season with 1F dropping soooo many hints.
Turned out I was wrong and he indeed was F1 !
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 12 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:33 am

^ I am thinking of Nick. He was heartbroken yet he and his fam dropped hints on SM that could be read as pointing to him as F1. Doubt they wanted to do that. I think they were made to do it by MF & Co.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:33 am

I really don't like the guy under the chair.

The thing with sources IMO is all subjective. It all depends on what one's opinion are and it can be justified either way.

Reverse psychology would be fun in this case.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:40 am

truelovealways wrote:Bringing this over because I think it shows Becca is F1! Great sleuthing by HM and mindless :claphands

mindless wrote:
grammady wrote:There is a picture of the interior of one of the limo's somewhere and I was wondering if we know the size of that limo.  The one parked outside of the hotel is much shorter than the one we see on the highway.  If we knew what the interior of the short limo versus long limo was we could figure who was in which limo.  

Bringing this from the screencap analysis thread, because I think it proves that Becca is F1.

mindless wrote:

That is a very good point, because whoever has the longer limo is probably F1. So I did a little digging and I think I found the exact limo Becca is in. You can even see the edge of the TV screen in some of the preview shots. It also happens to be the exact same limo we see driving through the fields.

http://www.crownlimousinela.com/LA_Towncar_Stretched_Limo1.html

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 12 LA_Lincoln_stretched_limo_B1
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 12 LA_Lincoln_stretched_limo_B3

Screencaps:

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 12 1ce34a70-a41e-49a6-9cfa-c44c89ae1335
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 12 868c7cf7-6212-4dd0-8248-9c8ed1ff895a
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 12 Bec7_b10

You can also see in the sc of the limo driving through the fields that the sun does indeed shine from the right side of the car, like in the shot of Becca in the limo. I don't think it matters though, because there are several routes to the farm and we don't know what sort of detours they took.

In any case, Becca is NOT in the limo seen outside the hotel early in the day. Hugesmile
[/quote]
Wow! You guys are good!! clapping!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:41 am

Beagle wrote:
truelovealways wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
Speaking of... giggling
She sure loves to sport that necklace from a guy that dumped her giggling . IMO her continuing to wear it is a shout out to Chris :yes: many F1's have worn things that were given to them from the lead at the time as a "shout out"!

But why give a shout out today? They are both in the same city, why is she going to the beach with a friend instead? This screams F2 to me.
She's been wearing that necklace since the day Chris gave it to her. I would think that she wouldn't wear it if she's F2. The fact that she's still wearing it, speaks volumes IMO. Maybe this is Josh's yellow ribbon?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:48 am

KB_Mom wrote:^ I am thinking of Nick.  He was heartbroken yet he and his fam dropped hints on SM that could be read as pointing to him as F1. Doubt they wanted to do that.  I think they were made to do it by MF & Co.  

As someone so eloquently put it.....ABC had Nick by the "short and curlys" over that plane video.
He's lucky he wasn't sued for millions. They could have asked him to run naked through Time Square and he would have done it giggling
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:50 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Beagle wrote:
truelovealways wrote:
She sure loves to sport that necklace from a guy that dumped her giggling . IMO her continuing to wear it is a shout out to Chris :yes: many F1's have worn things that were given to them from the lead at the time as a "shout out"!

But why give a shout out today? They are both in the same city, why is she going to the beach with a friend instead? This screams F2 to me.
She's been wearing that necklace since the day Chris gave it to her.  I would think that she wouldn't wear it if she's F2.  The fact that she's still wearing it, speaks volumes IMO.  Maybe this is Josh's yellow ribbon?

Yes, that's very telling.
That's very sentimental for her and I guess she's wearing it like she would wear....an engagement ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:52 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
julychild wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:and im sticking to it till the end of my Bach World. Literally. since i will definitely hang up my sleuthing tools if TPTB fool me this season, to join knitting circle instead Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 12 3806527698

I don't knit. Thank God I have you, IF we end up in that circle you'll be my teacher. Chris really is a lucky guy, because the F2 are both very likable and great girls.

yeah..and what i meant by Knitting is : taking a computer programming class, learn another foreign language and practicing for a half-marathon. Altogether at the same time. Still want to join me, JC?... cantstopl bestbud!

Diana..you must know by now that from the get-go i still feel B could do better . In fact, i think all of his F3 could do better than him giggling (No offense to Chris fans peace ). Its not much the "who" will end up with him , but more so my personal matter of "how" TPTB being so devious with what they are showing us.

JC..IA..both F2 girls are great. In fact i think C had the best F4 in all Bach history. :yes:

Exactly!  I didn't watch the last 3 seasons, I lurked and read for Des, but didn't watch a full episode at any point that season.  I did go back and watch the love story (just their segments) after the fact.  I totally skipped the next two on the board and didn't bother to attempt watching even one episode or reading anything related to the show.  I sure picked a dud to return to, the saving grace for me this season was the top handful of girls once the drama and crazies left.  Except for scenes with the spoiled top 4-6, I watched the early episodes totally on mute while SC'ing only (no multiple viewings).   Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 12 3806527698  If we are knitting circle bound, I may be done with the show for good.  But I enjoy friendships formed here on the board to much not to glance in or post along with everyone some.  So regardless of the outcome (and before things get crazy around here), Thanks for the good company (especially in this thread, but all threads as I don't tend to just stick to only one) and the entertainment to make this season soo much more enjoyable! bestbud!

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 75 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 43 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7