SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Page 49 of 75 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 62 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by hmbach Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:05 pm

If they pick Britt for 'ette the nail is in the coffin for me. She is so beyond obnoxious with all the crocodile tears. For the record I didn't think an engagement at ATFR was a real possibility. If they were going to get engaged that fast they will do it at FRC. JMO.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:06 pm

Beagle wrote:
sfrank wrote:
mindless wrote:Becca works/worked as an assistant, so I think that email address is her way of looking for a new job. I mean it says Asst.beccatilley. She must've quit the clinic, which is pretty interesting if she isn't F1. If she is, then she's probably moving to LA while Chris is there and looking for work on the side.

Could be...don't get me wrong, I don't think it's the wrong  thing to do.
I'm just surprised at the speed in which it was done. As I said, it could just be that she's going to be busy and its a way for her to manage the craziness. It eealso shows that she doesn't have an "agent" or publicist and maybe doing it herself. It's not like she'll have handlers for much longer

I think she was just waiting for the finale to start looking for a new job. IMO, after tonight she can return to her normal life. Sorry guys, as much as I really liked Chris with Becca, I don't have any expectation of Becca being the F1. sad

If she is f1, life won't ever be "normal" - at least not for a while. And with Chris on DWTS forget it.
Even if he doesn't make it past the first elimination round.
But judging by his dance moves during the wedding date he's gotta last as long than Sean who had as much rhythm as a cardboard box, IMO.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:06 pm

Miyala wrote:Yes, RS is today writing about a scenario where guys may be able to choose between Britt and Kaitlyn.

Can't stand Britt, but the men will go for who they think is the hottest plus Britt is going to be hugging all of them. Rolling Eyes
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:07 pm

Fleiss does not want to let go of his precious britt. Becca is doing great and will be fine. She is better off. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:08 pm

Miyala wrote:Am I the only one thinking that Becca and Brooks could be a good fit?

Yup! I would totally dig Brecca! Too bad Becca's engaged Hugesmile
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:10 pm

sfrank wrote:
Beagle wrote:
sfrank wrote:

Could be...don't get me wrong, I don't think it's the wrong  thing to do.
I'm just surprised at the speed in which it was done. As I said, it could just be that she's going to be busy and its a way for her to manage the craziness. It eealso shows that she doesn't have an "agent" or publicist and maybe doing it herself. It's not like she'll have handlers for much longer

I think she was just waiting for the finale to start looking for a new job. IMO, after tonight she can return to her normal life. Sorry guys, as much as I really liked Chris with Becca, I don't have any expectation of Becca being the F1. sad

If she is f1, life won't ever be "normal" - at least not for a while. And with Chris on DWTS forget it.
Even if he doesn't make it past the first elimination round.
But judging by his dance moves during the wedding date he's gotta last as long than Sean who had as much rhythm as a cardboard box, IMO.

I don't have the slightest hope that Becca is F1. I would be shocked beyond believe if she is, that's why I said she will be back to normal life.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:10 pm

Miyala wrote:Am I the only one thinking that Becca and Brooks could be a good fit?

No, I think so too. :yes: They're both gorgeous, witty and seem to have high morals.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:11 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Fleiss does not want to let go of his precious britt.  Becca is doing great and will be fine.  She is better off. Smiley

Yeah I agree. I don't want our Becca anywhere near this franchise after the show is over - Bachelorette or BIP!
Don't do girl!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:12 pm

sfrank wrote:

Yup! I would totally dig Brecca! Too bad Becca's engaged Hugesmile

Your optimism is refreshing. Ever since RS started spoiling, not as much fun for sleuthers anymore. sad I remember the day before RS and the day of the final rose ceremony was insane. Even most of the general public know the spoiler now. They just google it and now with all the SM, spoilers are everywhere.

Oh well, enjoy the show! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:13 pm

Beagle wrote:
Miyala wrote:Yes, RS is today writing about a scenario where guys may be able to choose between Britt and Kaitlyn.

Can't stand Britt, but the men will go for who they think is the hottest plus Britt is going to be hugging all of them. Rolling Eyes

I think all Kaitlyn will have to do is remind them all that Britt doesnt shower. giggling
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:13 pm

Beagle wrote:

Yes but women are the target market for this show and it's gag worthy to watch her IMO. And she is no where near ready to get married I don't think. Still hoping W is up for 'ette. Smiley Fleiss will have sucked the last remaining bit of romance out of this show for me (which before Becca there wasn't much) if W is F1 and Britt is 'ette.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:15 pm

sfrank wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:Fleiss does not want to let go of his precious britt.  Becca is doing great and will be fine.  She is better off. Smiley

Yeah I agree. I don't want our  Becca anywhere near this franchise after the show is over - Bachelorette or BIP!
Don't do girl!

Amen to that. She could easily work out a deal with ABC and her family for their own series. Kick Bachelor and Fleiss to the curb and get it girl! JMO.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 75 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 62 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

+66
kwood
raekae