SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Page 56 of 75 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 65 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by Pia1 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:03 am

Goodnight all! I just feel so let down.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:04 am

Just thinking it must have been a little sad for Becca tonight too though as she didn't know if he had proposed to W or not... maybe she was holding out a glimmer of hope (actually think TPTB may have been thinking this too) that he would come back for her.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:05 am

Pia1 wrote:Goodnight all! I just feel so let down.

Agreed. There was no fairytale here. Just a sad love story.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:07 am

hmbach wrote:Just thinking it must have been a little sad for Becca tonight too though as she didn't know if he had proposed to W or not... maybe she was holding out a glimmer of hope (actually think TPTB may have been thinking this too) that he would come back for her.

Nah, I think she knew. It seemed like she was completely over him, IMHO. I also think she would have been much more upset after she got dumped if she was truly in love with him. I think it was just being in the "bubble" that even made her think she was falling in love. It was all one-sided, from him. JMO!

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:08 am

chasingpavements wrote:
hmbach wrote:Just thinking it must have been a little sad for Becca tonight too though as she didn't know if he had proposed to W or not... maybe she was holding out a glimmer of hope (actually think TPTB may have been thinking this too) that he would come back for her.

Nah, I think she knew. It seemed like she was completely over him, IMHO. I also think she would have been much more upset after she got dumped if she was truly in love with him. I think it was just being in the "bubble" that even made her think she was falling in love. It was all one-sided, from him. JMO!

This. ITA!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:21 am

Love and praise for B from my fav guys Smiley :

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28 · 2h 2 hours ago
Chris may need Whitney to help articulate "why" to Becca #TheBachelor

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28 · 2h 2 hours ago
Becca's self awareness is impeccable #TheBachelor

-------------------------------------
Brian Osborne @Coach_Osborne · 3h 3 hours ago
She's not in love cause this is the most ridiculous way to fall in love! Don't worry girl....I got you.

Becca taking this really well. I'm impressed.

Becca, the flight from Iowa to Harrisburg isn't that bad...just saying.

he is teasing already! rofl yes

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:28 am

Oh wow, I would be so jealous of Becca if she got with Brian. seeing hearts
sanlee088
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:33 am

^^^^ This!! Go get her Brian!! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:34 am

yes for Becca and Brian
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:35 am

GuardianAngel wrote:The worse part of all this is when CH asked Chris if Becca would have said she was in love would it have changed anything. Chris hesitated, and said he didn't know. That was totally not an answer from someone who is crazy in love with his F1. There should be no  hesitation, no doubt, lots of affection, and touching.

I know there will be some who say Becca supporters are sour grapes, but it was discussed many times she wasn't in love, she was falling for him. It was him that was in love with her and as speculated, he took the for sure route. JMHO, that's how I see it. He sat 4 feet away from W after JK left. That's not madly in love IMO.

Becca is a bright smart young lady for her age. When she's in love she'll know it. I'm looking forward to following her post show.

GA, you nailed how I feel. I wanted to see Chris come out on that stage after three months and be over Becca and really happy with Whitney. I wanted it for Whitney, so she wouldn't be called a backup pick. But instead we have CH asking the question about Becca, to me that was Chris's opportunity to redeem himself and say it wouldn't have changed a thing. I think CH expected it and was a little surprised that Chris was so honest. It was heart wrenching for me to see. An engaged man should be able to say his fiance is it. Also they left in the little moment of Chris's parents being surprised it was Whitney. I think Mama Soules thought she helped Becca see that what she was feeling was love. I think both parents thought it was Becca. I am sure they love Whitney and support her, but they weren't expecting Whitney at the AFTR.

Becca is truly the total package like Chris said. Perhaps when it happens for her it will happen fast or slow. But the right man will be willing to wait for her if she is slow. And for a while, she will be Chris's What Might Have Been.

murasaki1393 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:I just can't believe the edit for Becca.  It screamed she was F1 to me, along with Corn Pablo's bachelorfinale - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 56 3806527698 BL.  I still think he loved her, but she didn't get there.  He even said he kept trying to push her along.  He wanted it to be her in the end.

sadly..he didnt have the courage to go against TPTB and the fam for taking more time. TPTB just need an engagement this season. badly....oh well..

speaking of COrn Pablo..now i may think B's virginity might actually be a deal breaker for his 'corny side' (excuse me  bachelorfinale - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 56 2498057887 ). I mean...there was another  '2' on the FS  giggling . Its not too far fetched to think he test drive the other 2 women on the FS (hence, Kait's caught off guard). In this light, Becca was totally out of the equation. IMO.

that said...i do think Chrisney is a match too..time will tell whether they will last,though...

You are nicer than me, Mura, I expect them to break up. If she was moving to Iowa this weekend like Des moved to Seattle, I would give it a chance. But doing DWTS, talking about living in two places, no talk of the wedding and having those all important babies. To me that is a couple that is making excuses not committing to going forward.

Time will tell, but I won't be shocked at the end of DWTS for us to get a nice little breakup statement. They gave it their best and it wasn't enough. Just like 15 other non-AFTR break ups before this.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:36 am

Becian FTW! smileyyay
sanlee088
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:37 am

Is he from Andi's season?  Gotta go check him out.  Brb.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 75 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 65 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

+66
kwood
raekae
kikora
Mr&MrsSmith
FLChica