SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Page 67 of 75 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 71 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:09 pm

Eviebloom wrote:I also think Becca lead on her fans and also it does not show respect for Chris and Whitney.  She comes from a place where she has high morals and believes in marriage, then she could be congratulating the new couple and wishing them the best.  She did not want to be engaged to Chris.  It has been wrong of her to keep up the thought that Chris loved her more.  That was a while ago and he did not pick her.  He could have, she did not dismiss herself.  It is time to show respect to Chris and Whitney and wish them the best. Of course I do not know any of these people personally, and this is my opinion.  

I'm sorry, I respectfully disagree.  IMO, nothing she tweeted or posted showed any disrespect for Chris and/or Whitney, as a couple or individuals.  She is or was friends with Whitney and has shown nothing but respect to Chris, there were no snide remarks, etc.  It was all nice things she said.  And IMO, while she did post things that could be misleading to fans and make them believe she was possibly F1 after all, I honestly think, her SM postings coupled with the fact neither Chris or Whitney post a lot, probably helped them in the end by allowing them to fly a little further under the radar when traveling to SH visits and such (the ones that weren't on his farm).  I think part of her SM activity, the retweeting and such of fan videos and pics an such, were just to thank the fans for the time, energy, effort and support.  Maybe she did have a little fun with her SM "clues", but I personally didn't read that much into them one way or the other, nor does it bother me in anyway.  I'm not mad, sad, etc. at her for them.  

When did she say or act as if Chris loved her more?  Whether Becca was actually falling in love or following a script will be debated and never agreed upon by the different camps.  We all see things differently, and that's fine.  And even if Becca fans didn't see it with Chris and Whitney, they at least got to see the beginnings of a love story with Becca and Chris.  So...win, win IMO.  I think part of Becca's hesitation had to do with her realistic, more slow approach and that the time frame of the show just would not allow for her to actually fall in love.  Nothing wrong with that.  I also believe that past relationship fears of not having feelings reciprocated may have come into play.  Not that it matters now.

Congrats to Whitney and Chris and I wish them the best and a lasting relationship, if that's what they want.  Best wishes to Becca to eventually find the right one for her!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:14 pm

^^ Which makes it 100 times more difficult to prove their relationship is real.  Read SM and you will see exactly what I am talking about.  It just makes the road a little harder for them with the way things were edited, and yes, I believe he wanted it to be Becca standing there in the end. 

I just watched a clip with Kathie Lee and Hoda and they were laughing about the proposal.  I guess CH said it wasn't a fairy tale ending, and this time he wasn't just blowing smoke.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:16 pm

@beccatilley5: @EmilyMaynard um yes, please!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:17 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-star-chris-soules-i-dont-know-whether-things-wouldve-changed-with-whitney-bischoff-had-becca-tilley-loved-me-17593.php
This couple has a long hard road ahead of them.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:17 pm

^^^ I agree ladybug, I understand the whit fans want to blame someone but I don't think it is Becca's fault either. If anything blame TPTB. They are ruthless at getting their story. no no

No final couple coming off this show is on "solid" ground. That is how it works. Hence the track record. Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:17 pm

Honestly, I find the idea that Chris and Becca were following a script totally absurd. She is probably the most honest and self-aware contestant ever on this show. Not once did she say things she didn't mean, even when people were trying so hard to make her. Even Chris's mom tried to make her think she loves Chris. Becca was telling her how she wants Chris to be happy and the mom was like "You know what that feeling is called?", yet she still didn't budge, because she knew it wasn't enough. Yet. So to even suggest she was acting for the sake of the show is crazy to me. Posting some tweets that could be interpreted by her fans as her being F1 is hardly the same.

Then there's Chris who can't act to save his life. You can read practically every thought that crosses his mind on his face. He was trying to sell Becca to his family so hard and his whole body was begging Becca to give in and tell him she loves him. This AFTER the supposedly great day with Whitney that gave him all the clarity he needed. The fact that they switched those dates around and skipped the day portion of Becca's date speaks volumes. Their chemistry and connection was most obvious during their normal dates, the two 1-on-1's when there was no pressure yet. I imagine the day portion of their LCD was more of the same, them having fun laughing and just enjoying each other's company. Instead they spent the last two episodes focusing solely on her doubts and virginity, so as to build Whitney up as the only true option. Sorry, but if anything's following a scrip then it's that.

I totally get why Chris chose Whitney. Becca was a huge gamble and Whitney was everything he asked for. I just won't believe they'll be married until I see it. Good luck to them though!

Last edited by mindless on Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:18 pm

uh oh looks like Em is opening her own Matchmaking Clinic laugh out loud

Emily MaynardJohnson ‏@EmilyMaynard 2h2 hours ago
Still haven't caught up on #TheBachelor but @beccatilley5 I have the perfect guy to set you up with and you could be my sister-in-law!

Becca Tilley
‏@beccatilley5
@EmilyMaynard um yes, please!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:19 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:Lol Chris can't act. he could barely wrestle out words when speaking to the women. also ATFR was the perfect chance to stand firm with choosing Whitney by answering an emphatic "NO" when CH asked if it would be different had Becca "gottenyhere" but instead we got uhhh i don't know uh just want to move forward....
And this is what bothers me the most! Here is your chance to make it right and say Whitney was always your choice and he cant even manage that. 

I refuse to believe he wouldnt have chosen Becca if she was as forthcoming as Whitney of chris himself cant say otherwise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:20 pm

cindebugg wrote:
Chrisbecca wrote:
kdawng wrote:Whitney needs to watch the show to see that body language difference herself.  That is why i don't think it will last... Whitney wants an instance family... She does 80% of the talking for them.  Chris just sits there. She's a nice girl but deserves a guy that loves her as much as she loves them... and that is not Chris

The BODY LANGUAGE Chris displayed when he was with Becca seemed more natural, manly and sensual than anything I saw when he was with Whitney. Alot of their interactions seemed forced and he came across as passive! This is whats tripping me up!  LOL. If Becca and Chris were acting in their body language....they did a heck of a job!

"seemed" being the operative word.  This isn't the first time that the lead and F2 get the more physical/chemistry edit.  Emily and Arie, Andi and Nick, Travis and Moana, Bevin and Andy etc, etc, etc.   Editing is magic.  It can make certain things appear and it can make things disappear.  This is why the old time sleuthers preach to look beyond the edit.  It's not to be trusted.

Exactly clapping! yes always look beyond the edit. :Nod:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:23 pm

^^ But the problem is looking beyond the edit supports Chris wanting Becca. It is all over the mags, US magazine included.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:24 pm

Jolena wrote:
hmbach wrote:
kdawng wrote:Whitney needs to watch the show to see that body language difference herself.  That is why i don't think it will last... Whitney wants an instance family... She does 80% of the talking for them.  Chris just sits there. She's a nice girl but deserves a guy that loves her as much as she loves them... and that is not Chris

Amen! She deserves to have the same love as Becca.  And so does Chris. Can they make it work? Sure, and I hope they do. I just think Chris will always be thinking what IF somewhere in his head.

Same was said about Des with the whole Brooks thing and we all know how that turned out. Taking nothing away from Becca , she is great, but I saw the love story between Whitney and Chris early on from the wedding crashing date. (IMO it was all Whitney from that point and the writing was literally on the wall). The rest of the show is produced the way TPTB want it to come across to the viewers. Chris did a good job doing exactly what was expected of him. jmho

That's absolutely correct. Once Chris gives his top 4-6 after the M&G the producers go to work placing the girls on dates, working on the timeline of spilled secrets ( I mean they can't really have all the virgins coming out at once) and placing the girls into their one dimensional roles. Becca the virgin who's never been in love, Whitney the girl who's all in, Kelsey the narcissistic widow, Britt the faker who's never met a shower she liked. The list could go on and on and on. These girls are so much more than what they are portrayed on the show but anything that doesn't fit the story arc is left on the cutting room floor.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:24 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:^^ Which makes it 100 times more difficult to prove their relationship is real.  Read SM and you will see exactly what I am talking about.  It just makes the road a little harder for them with the way things were edited, and yes, I believe he wanted it to be Becca standing there in the end. 

I just watched a clip with Kathie Lee and Hoda and they were laughing about the proposal.  I guess CH said it wasn't a fairy tale ending, and this time he wasn't just blowing smoke.

ha! you are funny Mom... Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 67 3806527698

the only thing right coming from CH and The Machine giggling . Maybe that is the truly shocking ending they referring to?...in a barn and as the least heartfelt FRC ever - well, maybe third, after Jake-Vienna and Ben-Courtney (JMO).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 75 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 71 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

+66
kwood
raekae
kikora