SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Page 9 of 75 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 42 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:20 pm

hmbach wrote:
happygolucky wrote:BTW, can someone explain to me this snapchat - in pm, to not disturb others here - is it like live-chat, you hear/just see and read, what?

I know what Snapchat is just not exactly how to use it either... I'd love the info too.

Download app on your device and add beccatilley. Everytimr she snaps, you hold her name down to view. Hope this helps

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:34 pm

*edit* I'll be glad once we all know once and for all!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:41 pm

mimitalks wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
mindless wrote:I think Chris may have proposed at the FRC and Becca turned him down for the time being. Then he proposes again at ATFR. A season of second chances. :yes:

yep. 2 proposals. second chance. realistical first and faitytale-ish second. i think i can handle that :cutesmile!:

I always go back to the season preview, where love story is told, if you look hard enough. I believe it is between Chris and Becca. Kelsey is prominently featured telling Chris she will give him a second chance. She tells him she trusts him. So, if we believe this is akin to the story of Becca, he trusts her not to leave the relationship or she trusts him with her heart? or he trusts her enough to change his come to Iowa now plan? Questions, questions...The next scene is the back of Chris at Bali, and the voiceover "I feel like the luckiest man alive when I'm with you", the "you" ends on him holding someone in his arms (with a glow background similar to a sunset), blue shirt, you can only see her head. Isn't this Becca? He is not wearing a coat, so not at farm, right? They always seem to have a coat on outside.
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/video/most-recent/VDKA0_3g3ojh2e start at 3:06, about where he is through talking to Carly, and listen to what he says and where the focus seems to be at the end of the lucky statement. We know it was actually said to someone else, but he told Becca he was lucky (on HTD in the bayou scene) and she answered she was lucky back (though they were so far away I think it was voiceovers). Then the doubt statement said by Whitney - also applicable to Becca? Because at one point she said she could see herself in Arlington, see a future with him. He says so. And then of course at the end of the preview, we are left at the cliffhanger.

Changing tracks, what do you think Chris' mom means about the 2 days she mentions to Becca? Sliced and , by the way - that convo, especially at the end.

IMO its a ' prolog' for B in getting her 'epiphany' moment. In my story of course. Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 9 2498057887

i must add the preview indicated us 2 stages of B-C ending:
- first part : 1 sunset shot: him holding B tight > implying him couldnt let her go
- second part: 2 sunset shots : note that there is the sunset in between > implying them staring at eachother AND after the sun 'set' :having a good laugh together = finally, after the 'sun set' .ie all have said and done (the show wrapped) they would have their happily ever after = ATFR proposal (?)= the peak of the built momentum at its best .

its all IMHO in my Crecca Love Story Book of course :Chris:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:50 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
mimitalks wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

yep. 2 proposals. second chance. realistical first and faitytale-ish second. i think i can handle that :cutesmile!:

I always go back to the season preview, where love story is told, if you look hard enough. I believe it is between Chris and Becca. Kelsey is prominently featured telling Chris she will give him a second chance. She tells him she trusts him. So, if we believe this is akin to the story of Becca, he trusts her not to leave the relationship or she trusts him with her heart? or he trusts her enough to change his come to Iowa now plan? Questions, questions...The next scene is the back of Chris at Bali, and the voiceover "I feel like the luckiest man alive when I'm with you", the "you" ends on him holding someone in his arms (with a glow background similar to a sunset), blue shirt, you can only see her head. Isn't this Becca? He is not wearing a coat, so not at farm, right? They always seem to have a coat on outside.
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/video/most-recent/VDKA0_3g3ojh2e start at 3:06, about where he is through talking to Carly, and listen to what he says and where the focus seems to be at the end of the lucky statement. We know it was actually said to someone else, but he told Becca he was lucky (on HTD in the bayou scene) and she answered she was lucky back (though they were so far away I think it was voiceovers). Then the doubt statement said by Whitney - also applicable to Becca? Because at one point she said she could see herself in Arlington, see a future with him. He says so. And then of course at the end of the preview, we are left at the cliffhanger.

Changing tracks, what do you think Chris' mom means about the 2 days she mentions to Becca? Sliced and , by the way - that convo, especially at the end.

IMO its a ' prolog' for B in getting her 'epiphany' moment. In my story of course.  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 9 2498057887

i must add the preview indicated us 2 stages of B-C ending:
- first part : 1 sunset shot: him holding B tight > implying him couldnt let her go
- second part: 2 sunset shots : note that there is the sunset in between > implying them staring at eachother AND after the sun 'set' :having a good laugh together = finally, after the 'sun set' .ie all have said and done (the show wrapped) they would have their happily ever after  = ATFR proposal (?)= the peak of the built momentum at its best .

its all IMHO in my Crecca Love Story Book of course :Chris:

2 days? Season of 2's? cantstopl :gotcha:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:52 pm

^^ wink wink wink back atcha Mom! high five wine

ETA. yes..and the list continues....2 days epiphany, 2 stages of ending...Bring it On! :uptonogood

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:00 pm

I should ask this in the screencap thread, and if it has been asked and answered please tell me what the sleuthers found!

Can anyone remember having ever seen a kleenex box in the limo when traveling to the FRC?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:01 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I should ask this in the screencap thread, and if it has been asked and answered please tell me what the sleuthers found!

Can anyone remember having ever seen a kleenex box in the limo when traveling to the FRC?

Yes. W's limo has a Kleenex box behind her. B's does not. W also has her seatbelt on. B does not.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:02 pm

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 9 51exp3

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:03 pm

hmbach wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:I should ask this in the screencap thread, and if it has been asked and answered please tell me what the sleuthers found!

Yes. W's limo has a Kleenex box behind her.  B's does not.  W also has her seatbelt on. B does not.

That's why I was wondering about prior seasons and anyone recalling if that was the case then, too.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by chiliwhili Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:05 pm

Are you asking because you are wondering if Whitney may be leaving the FRC?  I think the direction she is travelling and the short clips we have seen of her looking around nervously (IMO) that she is on here way there.

chiliwhili

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:10 pm

They usually don't have tissues at all and the women making a mess of themselves crying over being humiliated on national television.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:15 pm

Isn't it kind of standard fare to have tissues in limos? We have taken car services in the past and if it is _________amount of people they will send a limo. It seems there are always things like tissues stocked.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 75 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 42 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

+66