SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by sanlee088 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:32 am

umngirl wrote:
california90 wrote:
umngirl wrote:If they pick the usual crop of guys, they aren't exactly the sharpest tools in the shed so they will take one look at Britt, see she's hot, and then pick her. Gag me.

Yeah, which I was afraid of! You can totally tell this is all for Britt. Kaitlyn is pissed and Britt seems totally OK with it because she knows her looks will grab it in the bag for her.

Dear Bachelorette contestants, listen to Sean. Pick Kaitlyn.
@SeanLowe09  ·  12m 12 minutes ago

@kaitlynbristowe no one in the Lowe house is happy about this whole two bachelorette thing. We better be watching you next season.

Yeah Sean! I am with you. :D
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:32 am

hmbach wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

But it was totally true. I don't think it was a secret or a surprise.

Yes, it is true, but did you see Whit's face?  This is something they have discussed/argued about you can tell.  

And they will argue about it for the rest of their lives... she WAS his second choice and he's not a good liar. I really wish he would not have proposed to her. Sad. JMO

Though not everyone agrees, a lot of people thought Chris was Des's second choice. To this day, I say she would have picked Brooks if he stayed. But in the end it all worked out. I think Chris and Whitney deserve the same chance.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:32 am

That whole 2 Bachelorettes thing is such a farce. CH saying how split Bach Nation was and their own audience didn't even want Britt. Obviously they did and didn't want to man up because they knew people would be angry if they picked her. Now they're letting the guys do it. Unfortunately they won't care if she's fake on night one although may have regrets once they see her ugly cry. I think Kaitlyn's very pretty but she's not likely to play them like Britt will. I'll commit to watching epi 1 but am not holding out too much hope past that. no idea

I totally disagree with those who think Chris is still in love with Becca or has regrets. If he really did love her and I don't think he did, he'd have picked her and gone at her speed. It's pretty obvious she wasn't that into him so it's a good thing he didn't. As he said, she's young and doesn't seem to know what she wants yet. I think he was leaning towards Whitney from early on but they had to make a show of it. They seem extremely happy and I think she did very well on the ATFR. I don't know what will happen in the future but have given up worrying about the couples.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:32 am

^^ agreed nutty.  Also I'm thinking the moving talk is postponed mostly due to DWTS
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:33 am

stuckinsc wrote:
sfrank wrote:I'm I the only one that finds Chris less attractive now that he picked Whitney? I'm back to lukewarm. I just like who he was around Becca more. He's more animated not this neutered mumbling fool.

Nope farmer douche is back for me.  I am in charge in so much of my life I prefer a man to be a man, not just nod and do whatever I say.  Chris with Whitney reminds me of this song.  

I told my best male friend in college this was what I wanted and he laughed at me and told me sure.  You would dump him in one week because he would bore you.

I think Chris and Whitney have been spending lots of time with his parents.  He really is trying to be happy with his decision.

I think DWTS will be a deciding factor.  If they can survive with his focus on something else and not trying to make the relationship work, then I see marriage for them.

The thing is, Whitney wants a whole family and that is great.  But at the end of the day she would be Chris's date.  The fact that they have backed off from a move right away and the talk of when they are getting married to me says that Chris is not there yet.

Jimmy K got it right, Becca wasn't into Chris, so Whitney not him and now she has to see if she really wants him and can make him happy that he has her.
What??? JK said that?  I missed the last 20 minutes.  Did they show Chris' face?  Oh dear!!   AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 48 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:33 am

Britt looked like she'd been crying. I'm thinking she's going to be the target of some mean comments aimed at her ... I bet Kaitlyn wasn't so nice to her back stage.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:34 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
ElonM wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:so. can someone pls enlighten me...

.what was the surprise twist at ATFR anyway?...i am so lost! laugh out loud scratch

A cow named Juan Pablo

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

yeah...the one thing that kinda nag me.....they milking this season as the total opposite of Jpab..there had to be an enggagement for sure. And it wouldnt be with B. When will i learn?...duh giggling

ha!! the cow named JPab..it was rude. But its the polar opposite too. JPAB was their ultimate rebel while CS turned out to be their golden total puppet. Well played MF! :claphands

This was an interesting season.

The editing is out the door. There's no formula.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:34 am

northernviewer wrote:Britt looked like she'd been crying.  I'm thinking she's going to be the target of some mean comments aimed at her ... I bet Kaitlyn wasn't so nice to her back stage.

Oh, brother. Becca , it should have been you!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:34 am

Ladybug82 wrote:
happygolucky wrote:Ladybug ... it's like that saying "careful what you wish for" ...she wanted him, she got him. Hugesmile

giggling  very true!  

If its Britt, I'm out. Just not interested...but it might give me the final push to get over this silly show for good.  After returning from a few seasons off to the dud that was prince farming, I was hoping for a fun season of Kaitlyn and some great guys.  The girls were the redeeming factor for this season, for me.

Yep, a season of Britt just may cure me of my bachelor/bachelorette addiction. After Matt Grant's season (where he picked Shayne), I had to take a few seasons off, but this show sucked me back in. I think we will know right away who the men choose at least, so if it's Britt I can move on to other things right away.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:34 am

nutty1 wrote:
hmbach wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

Yes, it is true, but did you see Whit's face?  This is something they have discussed/argued about you can tell.  

And they will argue about it for the rest of their lives... she WAS his second choice and he's not a good liar. I really wish he would not have proposed to her. Sad. JMO

Though not everyone agrees, a lot of people thought Chris was Des's second choice. To this day, I say she would have picked Brooks if he stayed. But in the end it all worked out. I think Chris and Whitney deserve the same chance.

I hope it works out for them too just like Chris and Des. :Nod:
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:36 am

umngirl wrote:
california90 wrote:
umngirl wrote:If they pick the usual crop of guys, they aren't exactly the sharpest tools in the shed so they will take one look at Britt, see she's hot, and then pick her. Gag me.

Yeah, which I was afraid of! You can totally tell this is all for Britt. Kaitlyn is pissed and Britt seems totally OK with it because she knows her looks will grab it in the bag for her.

Dear Bachelorette contestants, listen to Sean. Pick Kaitlyn.
@SeanLowe09  ·  12m 12 minutes ago

@kaitlynbristowe no one in the Lowe house is happy about this whole two bachelorette thing. We better be watching you next season.
LOL Sean you will watch either way so it really doesn't count.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:36 am

I agree with Sean that DWTS is NOT normal Chris. I think if he truly wanted to get back to normal and move forward he would not be dancing in LA. Funny that was not mentioned. I bet Sean told him not to do it. no idea
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+96
elyn
Ash2214
oishioishi
RealityEscape
iamreal2u
Jolena
crazyjaney78
sopearl
George1218
onlyme
Linds911