SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:15 pm

Fun AH Live coverage with CH -- talks about the extra 4 sec Chris held on to Becca! LOL.

sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:17 pm

I truly believe that real love story happens after filming. Once the lead can focus on one person and they are both out of the bubble. I saw this on the AFTRs with Ashley and JP, I saw it with Sean and Cat and also with Des and Chris. In the months are filming they had grown closer and happier. It radiated from them.

I compare it to DeAnna and Jesse, Jake and Vienna, Emily and Brad, and Emily and Jef. All three of these AFTRs were couples who weren't making it or trying to hard to make themselves believe they were making it.

Finally, we have the Jillian and Ed, Ali and Roberto, Ben and Courtney and even JPG and Nikki. To me these couples had something and were trying but they weren't there in knowing that they made the right decisions. In the end they all broke up, but I believe they could have made it if more compromises had been possible. I think they were laying the foundation at least at AFTR.

I would put Chris and Whitney in category three. I think they are still trying to figure out how they work and what will work. I think for both of them the real life isn't quite what they expected. They have similar goals, but I do think that they are realizing that the other person isn't quite who they thought they were during filming.

Will they make it or not? I think they could, I don't think doing DWTS, where to really compete Chris will need to focus on that and not his fiance is a good idea. I also think that her leaving her support system in Chicago to sit around and wait for the little time Chris can give her is a good idea. He will not be in a good place to give her the quality attention she deserves. If they make it past DWTS, I will more convinced that they can succeed long term. If like Sean and Cat they take time to make it just about them after DWTS.

So we will see. I don't think they are in category two at all, they really want to make it work and I hope that what they find is that they really can be happy with who the other is outside of the bubble.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:21 pm

LOL and them talking about how hot Witney is on DWTS...that's gonna be trouble.
Chris seems a little too excited to see her...LOL!

sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by onlyme Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:23 pm

Whew  just got caught up.  I have a few observations/thoughts

1.  I am trying to figure what some are talking about when they say even Chris's parents were surprised that he picked Whitney.  I guess it's in that little clip they showed.  I can't see or hear it.  Can someone point me in the right direction?  

2.  I also went back and watched the AFTR show again.  I feel they have just as much a chance of making it as any of the other couples do.  We all know the track record isn't good, I wish them well if it's there for them.  Having said that, what I saw was a couple that had moved out of the bachelor 'bubble'.  No they weren't all lovey, dovey in your face behavior. What I saw was maybe a couple that knew what they had, and didn't need to show it.

3.  I think Chris was very well trained/brainwashed as far as dealing with the media.  So now he's getting back his 'footing'.  Of course he won't be the most articulate guy out there anyway.  But he still seemed to be a little shell shocked and wasn't sure what he could say last night.  And we all know how he tends to stick his foot in his mouth.  In an effort NOT to say anything bad about the girls, or make them feel badly he tends to come off as not so sincere.  Like last night at one point, I even thought he was trying to form his thoughts as not to offend Becca.  It seemed off to me.  So maybe as things die done, he can become himself. Or maybe not. I doubt he is a dull as he came across.

4.  Someone mentioned not watching again because it's so scripted.  as usual Kasha and others give us good insight to what this show is all about.   I actually didn't used to get so burned on the fact they didn't choose the person I thought they should as I did when they broke up!  So now I watch it spoiled.  I want to know from the get go who is getting picked.  I still like the sleuthing and the SC analysis because I want to fit the pieces together but now I watch knowing (unless RS is wrong) who is getting picked and just hope they have a chance to make it.  I also watch for the other craziness.  It has made me take off the rose colored glasses.  Sometimes I lose sight, but then visualize watching it knowing the cameras are right there in there faces.  The girls weren't not just wandering around Arlington on their own.  The cameras were following them and they had to set up shots etc.  It's not really reality.  KWIM  So keep watching it for the entertainment value and if the couple does find love afterwards, it's icing on the cake.  

5.  I skimmed over an article about Ashley S.  It's in her thread.  Very interesting.  I can't quote her but she realized what type of 'character' she was going to portrayed as that was when she had had enough.  She confirmed what RS said about her departure but they didn't show.  She let the producers have it, but of course they weren't going to see let us see that.  It would have shed to much 'behind the scene' stuff.

Ok time to stop rambling.

onlyme

Female Posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:27 pm

sfrank wrote:Fun AH Live coverage with CH -- talks about the extra 4 sec Chris held on to Becca! LOL.

Wow, I truly wonder if Whitney and Chris will do Jimmy Kimmel? He is really selling how good Becca was and how Whitney was too much in the bubble. Whitney didn't look to happy with Kimmel last night either.

Talk about awkward.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:35 pm

sfrank wrote:Fun AH Live coverage with CH -- talks about the extra 4 sec Chris held on to Becca! LOL.

<object id="flashObj" width="480" height="270" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,47,0"><param name="movie" value="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isVid=1&isUI=1" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#FFFFFF" /><param name="flashVars" value="videoId=4103340636001&playerID=1490276379001&playerKey=AQ~~,AAABAY6g5IE~,g0_gr83Y4h2gsONEuiYgmhMw_6Z52KwP&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" /><param name="base" value="http://admin.brightcove.com" /><param name="seamlesstabbing" value="false" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="swLiveConnect" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isVid=1&isUI=1" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashVars="videoId=4103340636001&playerID=1490276379001&playerKey=AQ~~,AAABAY6g5IE~,g0_gr83Y4h2gsONEuiYgmhMw_6Z52KwP&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" base="http://admin.brightcove.com" name="flashObj" width="480" height="270" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" swLiveConnect="true" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object>

Chris hugged Becca a little too tight! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:39 pm

sfrank wrote:LOL and them talking about how hot Witney is on DWTS...that's gonna be trouble.
Chris seems a little too excited to see her...LOL!

Chris better not get too close to Witney, she's way too young for him! I only remember her as the cute 18-year-old in So You Think You Can Dance.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:01 pm

^^^ it almost seems deliberate doesn't it?! Smh.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:14 pm

I am sooooooo happy with how this ended. Chris and Whitney are perfect for each other :sprinklehearts  and have a very adult grown up love. Both wanting the same things in life, are at the same place and ready to compromise for each other. I can not wait for this beautiful love story to continue. Looks like everyone is happy to me!!! cheerleader

And as an added bonus for once I get the F1 right...me and RS! giggling
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:16 pm

Rolly, I see it different than you, but I am happy for both you and Sprite.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:20 pm

CH is such a little instigator. :uptonogood "If Becca would have been there, do you think things would have turned out differently?" What a loaded question. Rolling Eyes That said, Chris should have answered that question in a different manner, but his answer casted doubt that there might be unresolved feelings between him and Becca. As always, JMO.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:24 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:CH is such a little instigator.  :uptonogood  "If Becca would have been there, do you think things would have turned out differently?"  What a loaded question. Rolling Eyes  That said, Chris should have answered that question in a different manner, but his answer casted doubt that there might be unresolved feelings between him and Becca.   As always, JMO.  

I actually thought CH was giving him a chance to say it wouldn't have mattered that Whitney was the right one for him. The uncomfortable answer and lack of clarity are all on Soules IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+96
elyn
Ash2214
oishioishi
RealityEscape
iamreal2u
Jolena
crazyjaney78
sopearl
George1218
onlyme
Linds911