SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 68 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 44 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by notarose Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:36 am

emusha wrote:
notarose wrote:
jcrbil wrote:For the post speculating that filming Ben in Warsaw IN was  for Bach background.... it's way too early for that, I believe.  Even if you suppose they've decided who the Bach would be (unlikely this early, IMO), they wouldn't film any of that until about Sept when they ramp up production for the season.  

Maybe they didn't have an intro (meet the bachelors) vid and they were doing that. 
no idea

Thanks for the list AL Smiley

someone shared that speculation and jc noted that the bio videos are usually filmed in the place the contestant lives not where they're from and where their families are...my understanding is that ben doesn't live in warsaw or does he??
also does anyone know if they film bio videos during HTDs? seems a bit far into the process and I imagine u'd want to get the guys early on before they've met the lead...

I was thinking a bio vid just for him because they didn't have one.  Maybe because he made it far enough to be a next Bach candidate.  It just seems like the film crew being there would otherwise mean HTDs.

Did the contestants on BIP have intro vids?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:39 am

It's really weird that they would film an intro video in the state Ben no longer lives and place he no longer works.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:40 am

If he was there last weekend, or filming crew was there last weekend, I would have thought someone would have snapped a pic.

It's a big thing for a contestant to be on the 'ette. We've had pics of people looking through living room windows, I'm sure someone would have posted something. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:47 am

notarose wrote:
jcrbil wrote:For the post speculating that filming Ben in Warsaw IN was  for Bach background.... it's way too early for that, I believe.  Even if you suppose they've decided who the Bach would be (unlikely this early, IMO), they wouldn't film any of that until about Sept when they ramp up production for the season.  

Maybe they didn't have an intro (meet the bachelors) vid and they were doing that. 
no idea

Thanks for the list AL Smiley
Yes, that could be. you are welcome for the list. I've got so many going, sometimes I don't know where I got them all going. LOL. Will post it into the filming schedule no discussion for future use.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:32 am

GuardianAngel wrote:If he was there last weekend, or filming crew was there last weekend, I would have thought someone would have snapped a pic.

It's a big thing for a contestant to be on the 'ette. We've had pics of people looking through living room windows, I'm sure someone would have posted something. JMHO

Warsaw is still not anywhere as big as the other cities that are posted for peoples hometowns (not sure though how big the KY or CT town are.) I honestly believe that if Ben and a crew were in town someone would have gotten a picture and it would have at least ended up in the local newspaper. I know the only thing the paper had was an old picture of him and the Inquisitor article and his parents saying any info has to come through ABC.

I can't help but wonder if the only people who honestly know when the true date is for the HTD may be the parents only. Maybe they got tired of so many others knowing (as in other family members) and so many spoiler pictures taken of HTD's that they aren't having the whole family involved now?? Less people who know the less that can be leaked and spoiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by moonpie Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:24 am

^^Sean B is from Windsor Locks, CT, which is also a small town (around 15k). I live 20 minutes away - our major airport is there and not much else. Pretty area, though.

Last year when they were filming here for Andi's season at Mohegan Sun, there were more Instagram pics and Twitter sightings than actual news coverage. I saw one or two very minor stories about filming.
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:27 am

ICU wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:If he was there last weekend, or filming crew was there last weekend, I would have thought someone would have snapped a pic.

Warsaw is still not anywhere as big as the other cities that are posted for peoples hometowns (not sure though how big the KY or CT town are.)  I honestly believe that if Ben and a crew were in town someone would have gotten a picture and it would have at least ended up in the local newspaper.  I know the only thing the paper had was an old picture of him and the Inquisitor article and his parents saying any info has to come through ABC.  

I can't help but wonder if the only people who honestly know when the true date is for the HTD may be the parents only.   Maybe they got tired of so many others knowing (as in other family members) and so many spoiler pictures taken of HTD's  that they aren't having the whole family involved now??  Less people who know the less that can be leaked and spoiled.  

I could definitely see families attempting to guard their privacy by telling no one. All they have to do is look back to last season where a real stalker took multiple pics through various windows of the Viall home - where underage children were, perhaps even including Nick's brothe's & sister's preschoolers. Too much just for a TV show. 

Whenever other venues are involved as part of the date, IMO that is where leaks can come from. Bars, cafes, markets, event venues...or just walking in a park.  Plus, an employee at someplace that has been prebooked can tell 1 person and it has a chain effect.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:32 am

ICU wrote:

Warsaw is still not anywhere as big as the other cities that are posted for peoples hometowns (not sure though how big the KY or CT town are.)  I honestly believe that if Ben and a crew were in town someone would have gotten a picture and it would have at least ended up in the local newspaper.  I know the only thing the paper had was an old picture of him and the Inquisitor article and his parents saying any info has to come through ABC.  

I can't help but wonder if the only people who honestly know when the true date is for the HTD may be the parents only.   Maybe they got tired of so many others knowing (as in other family members) and so many spoiler pictures taken of HTD's  that they aren't having the whole family involved now??  Less people who know the less that can be leaked and spoiled.  

IA especially in a small town. If the parents are the only ones that know the true HTD day, this avoids locals being on the lookout. (too bad for us Smiley )

Also, it's possible the family are told to leak the wrong day such as a couple of days later than the actual day. Therefore local media are not on the lookout for the actual day. Just a thought in a twisted sleuthers mind. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:39 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
ICU wrote:

IA especially in a small town. If the parents are the only ones that know the true HTD day, this avoids locals being on the lookout. (too bad for us Smiley )

Also, it's possible the family are told to leak the wrong day such as a couple of days later than the actual day. Therefore local media are not on the lookout for the actual day. Just a thought in a twisted sleuthers mind. Smiley

My twisted mind thought the same as yours!  Leak the wrong date and film before that.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:27 pm

This is what I think. Elan is definitely travelling.

elan gale @theyearofelan  ·  6m 6 minutes ago
It's silly to complain about planes with no wi-fi but seriously if you can make a building fly through the air you can hook up a router

There's no reason for him to be travelling other than for HTDs which we know must be happening now. I think they are starting West, and going East.

I'm guessing Chris's HTD will be filmed tomorrow, travel Monday, film Tuesday etc.

ETA: I meant to also mention, we know Chris is from Granite Bay but do we know that his parents still live there? (Please do not post addresses)

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:35 pm

Yeah, Chris tomorrow, Nick on Tuesday, Ben on Thursday and Shawn/Jared on Saturday. That's my guess.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:41 pm

I'm thinking Chris, Ben Warsaw Indiana,  up to Milwaukee for Nick east to CT for Shawn.

Google Map

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Map10

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 68 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 44 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+65
OnePromise
emad0722
jojo47
Summer23
Californiaqueen
jello1592
bluwavz
carnegiesmith2014
allykat
yht11
eirekay