SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 56 of 68 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 62 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri May 08, 2015 9:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:We thank all sources for the info they share with us. yes

That doesn't mean sleuthing stops. Smiley
Absolutely! In fact I encourage it. I was just sharing what I was told, but sleuthing is what this board is meant for so all is good!! :cutesmile!:

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by julychild Fri May 08, 2015 9:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:We thank all sources for the info they share with us. yes

That doesn't mean sleuthing stops. Smiley

Thanks for sharing Aunties!

I do not know who the F1 is, but I don't have any feels for Chris as F1. Nada! In fact, my feeeelings says he didn't get a HTD. Feelings are not fact, I know, but I'm sticking to this until proven wrong.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri May 08, 2015 9:37 pm

That's interesting, if true. I was sure they wanted Chris as the next lead, but maybe it's good to not have 2 Chris's in a row. giggling I would think Josh's chances skyrocketed, if Chris is out of the running, though who knows about Shawn.

So when would the F3 RC have been? Just want to see how it might relate to Nick's SM activity.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri May 08, 2015 9:38 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:I was told that there were 4 htd's, the final 4 are Shawn, Nick, Ben and Chris.  The final 3 are Chris, Nick and Shawn with the final 2 as Shawn and Chris.  The final 1 is Chris.
The F4 came back to the USA somewhere between the 17 - 19.  

I want to thank those that gave this info to me

Sounds good to me.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Fri May 08, 2015 9:40 pm

I'm even more confused with the filming schedule now. If F4 came back that early, and there were 4 HTD's, how does that work with Ben having a HTD on April 28th? We did have info and buzz about town that the filming happened on April 28th, right? I might have that confused.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri May 08, 2015 9:43 pm

I'm also a bit confused, because RS said they did many things differently this season and that info sounds like the usual. scratch
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 08, 2015 9:52 pm

There was an irish source that stated they had 3 weeks in Ireland.
There were various reports that they stayed in Ireland until April 23rd. 
So it appears there are some conflicting things.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Fri May 08, 2015 9:55 pm

Auntie_Love are you pretty confident that these sources are correct? I hope I really like Chris
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2015 9:57 pm

nannymargie wrote:
notarose wrote:^ disappointing to hear AL
If true, I had always hoped Kaitlyn wouldn't involve Nick's family without a greater degree of certainty. Sadz.

Kaitlyn was doing what was best for Kaitlyn.  Nick is the one that put his family through this again by going back on the show.
IA - Nick isn't inherently more special or more deserving of having his feelings spared than any of the other guys; it was his decision to put himself and his family through this process again.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 08, 2015 10:01 pm

Thanks AL for the info!! If your info is true and Chris is F1 I could totally see it -- not that we know him very well... or any of the guys. I could see it with Chris and with Shawn from what we know. 
I also happen to know that Gemini and Aquarians make an awesome match and he's an Aquarius and she's a gemini! I'm excited to watch the relationship develop if that's the one that'll be at the end.

there is a LOT of conflicting info as you mentioned Kasha I was actually thinking about that

3 htd dates for Ben
same date for htds for nick and ben etc...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 08, 2015 10:02 pm

What about the tweet regarding the people/parents staying in the hotel in Ireland. Quite a few things point to Ireland an extra week. 
Then there is Mr. Write mentioning a third week there. This was posted on April 28th.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri May 08, 2015 10:04 pm

carnegiesmith2014 wrote:Auntie_Love are you pretty confident that these sources are correct? I hope I really like Chris

Unfortunately, there is no way to be 100% sure of most of the info people get around here. All Auntie or anyone can do is to share with us what they have heard. During Des' season someone came and said that Des had sent Brooks and Chris home and Drew was the F1.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 68 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 62 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+65
OnePromise
emad0722
jojo47
Summer23
Californiaqueen
jello1592
bluwavz
carnegiesmith2014
allykat
yht11
eirekay