SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hangingchad - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:35 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Kaitlyn looks so cute and little next to the guys. Lol I agree the guy in yellow is smoking!
She really does, do we know how tall she is? 

Have I mentioned she's adorable yet!? Too cute!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

hangingchad - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:43 pm

traveler90 wrote:I agree with you nutty, the two guys in yellow look hawt, especially #3 :girlfan do we know his name? and Kaitlyn looks very cute

His name is Jared and I have already claimed him!!  giggling

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:43 pm

Alanna wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Kaitlyn looks so cute and little next to the guys. Lol I agree the guy in yellow is smoking!
She really does, do we know how tall she is? 

Have I mentioned she's adorable yet!? Too cute!
She reminds me of our Ash! Let's hope she has a similar happy ending. :cutesmile!:
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:44 pm

nutty1 wrote:
traveler90 wrote:I agree with you nutty, the two guys in yellow look hawt, especially #3 :girlfan do we know his name? and Kaitlyn looks very cute

Would you be willing to share? giggling
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:45 pm

traveler90 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

I'll have to think about that!

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:47 pm

Y'all fight over Jared, I'll take Tanner. :fanningfan
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:48 pm

nutty1 wrote:
traveler90 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

I'll have to think about that!

I hope you decide to my advantage or I have to like him from afar rotfl
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:50 pm

nutty1 wrote:

Nutty claiming a new one while still wearing the last one you didn't want to share is not nice. We need to share our tv boyfriends. giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:58 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

Nutty claiming a new one while still wearing the last one you didn't want to share is not nice. We need to share our tv boyfriends. giggling

I think the forum rules state first person to say she has dibs on a contestant is welcome to have all of him!! rofl rofl

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:01 pm

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:32 pm

Does that mean that there is a contestant named Chad and he's the hang vote?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:34 pm

Love the election reference  giggling

Eta AL -  the hanging chad was the election problem they had in Florida during presidential election over 10 years ago. I'm Canadian so details are fuzzy but it was a big controversy and they had to do a recount.

Something to do with defective ballots I think??

Last edited by northernviewer on Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1