SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chrisharrison - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by julychild Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:40 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Does that mean that there is a contestant named Chad and he's the hang vote?

A hanging Chad is when the piece doesn't completely fall off a ballot paper, after punching. This may lead to an error in counting, which is why it is important that those punching machines work properly.

julychild

Back to top Go down

chrisharrison - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Beagle Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:27 pm

Presidential Election 2000 Bush vs Gore. There were so many problems counting the votes in Florida and it was so close, it took forever to have a result.

The hanging chads in the ballots became a running joke. Fleiss is just being funny, but who knows if they created some controversy with the votes, like some guy changing his mind after he voted for one of the girls.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:32 pm

Please don't tell me this means we're in for a recount.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:40 pm

Beagle wrote:Presidential Election 2000 Bush vs Gore. There were so many problems counting the votes in Florida and it was so close, it took forever to have a result.

The hanging chads in the ballots became a running joke. Fleiss is just being funny, but who knows if they created some controversy with the votes, like some guy changing his mind after he voted for one of the girls.

Something tells me there probably was no counting of votes...the guys probably voted but did they count them? And of course no matter what they would say the vote was close. I think the pressure for Kaitlyn was overwhelming....I am so glad it is her. JMO
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:48 pm

^ I agree. I think they knew what they had to do (make Kaitlyn the bachelorette) and I think they knew what they wanted (Britt as the bachelorette). Since they couldn't fully get what they wanted, they have Kaitlyn as the bachelorette and they're still giving Britt some of the spotlight in whatever role it is. It evens out on both sides. It works for production/ABC and I think for most of the viewers too, but it's crappy for the girls IMO.

Even if the guys legitimately voted or they didn't, I don't doubt for a second we're going to get a Bentley type of character - especially with Fleiss saying how "close" it was and with his hashtag that he used. Regardless, I think it's going to be a fun season.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:51 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ I agree. I think they knew what they had to do (make Kaitlyn the bachelorette) and I think they knew what they wanted (Britt as the bachelorette). Since they couldn't fully get what they wanted, they have Kaitlyn as the bachelorette and they're still giving Britt some of the spotlight in whatever role it is. It evens out on both sides. It works for production/ABC and I think for most of the viewers too, but it's crappy for the girls IMO.

Even if the guys legitimately voted or they didn't, I don't doubt for a second we're going to get a Bentley type of character - especially with Fleiss saying how "close" it was and with his hashtag that he used. Regardless, I think it's going to be a fun season.
Oh heck yes, they have to create all sorts of cray cray in happy, outgoing Kait by convincing her that her f1/f2 voted for Britt. It's just too good to pass up.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:57 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ I agree. I think they knew what they had to do (make Kaitlyn the bachelorette) and I think they knew what they wanted (Britt as the bachelorette). Since they couldn't fully get what they wanted, they have Kaitlyn as the bachelorette and they're still giving Britt some of the spotlight in whatever role it is. It evens out on both sides. It works for production/ABC and I think for most of the viewers too, but it's crappy for the girls IMO.

Oh heck yes, they have to create all sorts of cray cray in happy, outgoing Kait by convincing her that her f1/f2 voted for Britt. It's just too good to pass up.

I hate that they always bring out the insecurities with the women. Byron's F2 didn't vote for him, but I don't think that was ever a big storyline or source of insecurity for him. And, even with Ben and JP, who were disliked by most of the girls, never had that "insecurity" storyline. It just seems kind of sexist, because I'm sure the producers are probably saying things like "are you okay with the fact that guys don't think you're pretty? has your unattractiveness made it hard to date in the past?" to bring out that insecurity. Especially if it's Kaitlyn, who's so confident in who she is.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:05 am

chasingpavements wrote:snipped

I hate that they always bring out the insecurities with the women. Byron's F2 didn't vote for him, but I don't think that was ever a big storyline or source of insecurity for him. And, even with Ben and JP, who were disliked by most of the girls, never had that "insecurity" storyline. It just seems kind of sexist, because I'm sure the producers are probably saying things like "are you okay with the fact that guys don't think you're pretty? has your unattractiveness made it hard to date in the past?"  to bring out that insecurity. Especially if it's Kaitlyn, who's so confident in who she is.
tanya had it as her secret kind of like Becca's virginty and Byron cared about it about as much as Chris cared about Becca' virginity.

But yes, MF likes to torture the bachelorette'so, so nothing would surprise me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:17 am

northernviewer wrote:Love the election reference  giggling

Eta AL -  the hanging chad was the election problem they had in Florida during presidential election over 10 years ago. I'm Canadian so details are fuzzy but it was a big controversy and they had to do a recount.

Something to do with defective ballots I think??
Thanks NV, I too am Canadian, but didn't catch that. LOL

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:23 am

Alanna wrote:

I read a post in the ABC board and it could very well happen. The poster brought up the possibility that one of Kaitlyn's frontrunners is going to walk out on her to go to Britt. You just know they have some version of that storyboard this season, it's going to be brutal. Rolling Eyes
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:15 am

Did I not read that RS said that Kaitlyn knew who voted for her? If she knows from the start, I would think it makes it harder to manipulate her with that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:24 am

^ No, he said he didn't have specific details, so he doesn't know yet if Kaitlyn knows who voted for her and who didn't, he doesn't know how the first night went, how close the vote was etc. He said when he had those details he would give them to us.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1