SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

UniversalCityWalk - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:22 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:James Wallington ‏@JamesWallington 17m17 minutes ago

#TheBachelorette is filming right now at #UniversalCityWalk

Favorites 4
   Georgina (birthday) Jessica Carroll Laura M. Betka Stephanie Dodd

5:07 PM - 19 Mar 2015

And the conversation below that tweet:

Dana ‏@dgoodyear1975 15m15 minutes ago

@JamesWallington who is it tell me please

James Wallington @JamesWallington  ·  2h 2 hours ago
“@dgoodyear1975: @JamesWallington who is it tell me please” it's that Kaitlyn girl. She was voted by the guys to be #TheBachelorette

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

UniversalCityWalk - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by notarose Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:26 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Because Kaitlyn is wearing black in that photo above--I am seeing that as a clue--as call out to black belt man. He will be F1. Her sneakers are black, too. Definitely a signal.  The F1's wrestling attire is usually coordinated with the lead. I guess the green belt could match as it was just St. Pat's., but I will go out on a limb and say black belt all the way.
Remember I called it first Steevo!

Respectfully, the lead often chooses someone who bears a physical resemblance to them.  Keeping that in mind, green belt's boobs in relation to overall build are a closer proportional match to Kaitlyn than black belt. I say black belt for F3,  green belt for F2, and "hidden belt" for F1.  Unless they are making the edit really obvious this early in the season in which case I reserve the right to change my mind, concede, and declare you the victor.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:28 pm

If the sumo dudes are anywhere in F4, I might not watch after all giggling

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:34 pm

My source told me "hidden" belt is in reality (and keep in mind this is a reality tv show) only hidden because it is a chastity belt.
So it is really only hidden in essence that it can not readily be seen. By the time the FD evolve, all will be seen. Nothing will be hidden.
Fields can not be plowed without proper equipment in running order. Crops can not be fertilized, watered nor harvested with equipment locked up in the shed. Period. I am not making this up, my source provided unmistakeable data.
What appears to be the hidden F1 will end up being a short circuited F3.
I heard both F1 and F2 have great equipment for plowing fields.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:37 pm

Elizabeth ‏@ElizabethRose52 46m46 minutes ago

@RealitySteve

UniversalCityWalk - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 19 CAgRr_ZU0AEPwDG
UniversalCityWalk - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 19 CAgRr_jVIAAuTW0
UniversalCityWalk - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 19 CAgRr_kUMAAaZUx
UniversalCityWalk - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 19 CAgRr_rU0AAWlzE

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10795

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:45 pm

I'm sorry, this can not possibly be the F1.
I'm still saying he is definitely the F3.
Notice you can not see any "visible" belt. The belt--the hidden belt--lies beneath his robe as evidenced by the buckling at his waist. (chastity belt evidence!) Notice he is talking to the F2. The F1(black belt) is hidden at this time!
UniversalCityWalk - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 19 CAgRr_jVIAAuTW0

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:47 pm

If any of these sumo guys are in F3,could be first time we see EMTs called to FS to rescue Kaitlyn. cantstopl

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:48 pm

Kristen Marie @flanneykristen  ·  10m 10 minutes ago

Today was hands down one of the best days of my life.
UniversalCityWalk - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 19 CAge2VDUgAA6uRR

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:59 pm

Kashathediva wrote:My source told me "hidden" belt is in reality (and keep in mind this is a reality tv show) only hidden because it is a chastity belt.
So it is really only hidden in essence that it can not readily be seen. By the time the FD evolve, all will be seen.  Nothing will be hidden.
Fields can not be plowed without proper equipment in running order.  Crops can not be fertilized, watered nor harvested with equipment locked up in the shed. Period. I am not making this up, my source provided unmistakeable data.
What appears to be the hidden F1 will end up being a short circuited F3.  
I heard both F1 and F2 have great equipment for plowing fields.

:detective  Hmmm, my source said "hidden" belt is, in reality, a "tool" belt and to expect a twist at the crack. of. dawn. the morn aft the FS.  Something electric :uptonogood .  All bets are off on the field metaphors... its a new day, it's a new dawn, it's plugged in and hot wired. 
Scoff, only short circuited due to power surge.  1 part right/1 part to be cont'd.

I'm not making this up either.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:01 am

jess ‏@keatonxharry 1h1 hour ago

GUESS WHO JUST WATCHED AN EPISODE OF THE BACHLORETTE BEING FILMED pic.twitter.com/okf32Ucj1F

UniversalCityWalk - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 19 CAgQpUCU8AAKX_k
UniversalCityWalk - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 19 CAgQpUHUwAAVJTx

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:05 am

The guys on this date look on the tall side too.  Hugesmile   Maybe not as tall as the boxing date, but tall.

As for the F1-3 conversation...  rofl rofl rofl
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:14 am

Fifty shades of Cray. partytime

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1