SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:25 pm

julychild wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I think the RC still could have been Saturday since they tend to last for hours. They could have left sometime yesterday though which doesn't make sense.

If the RC was Sunday night, I don't think they'd have an early flight today?

Thanks MiniDiva for the details! yes

You could be right. But she only has so many guys left, the RC's won't take as long as in the beginning. Also, isn't this is episode where they initiate some kind of drama and the lead cancels the cocktail party? If it is, that would also make the ceremony shorter and give them enough time to sleep and head out this morning.

Yes, IMO this might be the epi where Nick returns. But still, if the cocktail party was Saturday and cancelled, all the more reason for them to leave sometime Sunday. Something's not adding up.

Well at least we know this is a travel day!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:38 pm

^^Yesterday being a religious day (Palm Sunday) for some, maybe they chose not to travel to allow some to attend church services if desired - or would they be that considerate?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:44 pm

A couple more tweets from her friends.

brooke gib❂ @brookegibson131  2 minute ago  
When you and your friends are on the same plane w the 20 perfect bachelors comin up on the new season of the bachelorette ugh starstruck

Syd ❃ @SydneyBroussar2 9 minutes ago  
I can't deal with all these hot men from the bachelorette

Kimmel - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 42 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:05 pm

Who/what is in Kearny, NJ and NSK Productions is that is part of ABC?

David Smith ‏@davidsmithNJ  · 9m9 minutes ago  
A location in Kearny, NJ is currently being used to film scenes for an upcoming episode of NSK Production's  “The Bachelorette.”
12:52 PM - 30 Mar 2015 · Details
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:57 pm

Kearny is close to Newark--airport. It's a factory town basically.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:14 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Kearny is close to Newark--airport. It's a factory town basically.
Could this be prep for a Britt scene?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:19 pm

IDK--I think they do more of the mechanics after filming, editing.  
Ughh Kearney is not a scenic town, IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:24 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IDK--I think they do more of the mechanics after filming, editing.  
Ughh Kearney is not a scenic town, IMO.
...accounting

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:36 pm

The Sopranos used to do some filming in Kearny, but Kearny is not a pretty town. Are we going to have someone waking up with a horse's head on their pillow this season?  :bigsmile:
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:38 pm

Beagle wrote:The Sopranos used to do some filming in Kearny, but Kearny is not a pretty town. Are we going to have someone waking up with a horse's head on their pillow this season?  :bigsmile:

Or Nick's head, LOL!!
I agree….that whole are around Newark is not pretty!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:57 pm

We know they are on a plane, my question is the tweeter said 20, that can't be correct right?

So if they are on a plane, why would they be in NJ filming anything, unless one of the guys is from Kearny?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:We know they are on a plane, my question is the tweeter said 20, that can't be correct right?

So if they are on a plane, why would they be in NJ filming anything, unless one of the guys is from Kearny?

Filming crew would be them as well. Some of them could be cute. giggling

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1