SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RealityShow - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:25 am

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 28m28 minutes ago
More pics during rehearsal before they put on their mariachi outfits...
RealityShow - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 56 CBi2gynUkAAAbGq
RealityShow - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 56 CBi2gyoUkAA3xpc
RealityShow - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 56 CBi2gymVIAA1SAq
RealityShow - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 56 CBi2gymVEAAlARj
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

RealityShow - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:27 am

It's Nick!  

Pamela Rogers ‏@RogersPam29697  · 2m2 minutes ago  
The Bachelorette is filming in San Antonio tonight.

RealityShow - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 56 CBi9muZUMAA0Obu
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:31 am

MiniDiva wrote:It's Nick!  

RealityShow - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 56 CBi9muZUMAA0Obu

She's laughing that's a good sign. giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:32 am

MiniDiva wrote:It's Nick!  

OMG!! How adorable! RealityShow - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 56 1710264613
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:32 am

^^They both are smiling, he does look like he is singing and she is enjoying it.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:41 am

I am trying to figure out who's in these:

RealityShow - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 56 CBi2gynUkAAAbGq

Who the heck is this guy....is he an unknown?

RealityShow - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 56 CBi2gyoUkAA3xpc

These are the ones posted upthread.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:53 am

^^ I believe that is Jared in the dark T-Shirt.  The guy is the gray T-Shirt looks similar to the mystery man (below), but his hair/side burns are longer and he has a square jaw.  They look very similar though.

RealityShow - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 56 KAIT%20DATE%202_zps3jtobzpn
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:58 am

Aunties_Love wrote:I am trying to figure out who's in these:

Who the heck is this guy....is he an unknown?

These are the ones posted upthread.

Isn't that Joe? From the wrestling date.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:10 am

The blonde guy that looks like Nikki's ex has a tattoo in his right leg. Nikki's ex does not have a tattoo plus the shape of his legs are completely different than mystery blonde guy.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2863-ryan-mcdill-bachelorette-11-spoilers-sleuthing-discussion
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:13 am

AL, that's Joe. We always see him sideways. He is very cute. Smiley

Last edited by Beagle on Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:13 am

D'awwww, Kait looks too cute checking out Nick's singing. I wonder if I'll finally become a fan of his based solely on Kait's adorableness existing in his vicinity laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:13 am

Oh my God, my head spins. I need printed up pictures of all the guys we know to compare!

But Jared…..still looking good!!! RealityShow - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 56 ATT00014

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1