SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:12 pm

Maybe one is the F1, one is the next Bachelor.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:14 pm

sophienette wrote:So kinda trying to get myself back on track.... NICK V IS ON K'S SEASON????

affraid speechless :shocked!:

cantstopl Thanks Sophie - this almost made me spit out my tea. One would think you vacay'd on the moon!
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:17 pm

There is a picture in today's RS blog from the Sumo Wrestling date. In it 3 of the guys (Shawn, Joe, Chris) are standing around talking, Joe is talking to a female producer. Shawn is talking to who seems to be Chris. The back of Chris hairline matches the mystery NY guy. I don't know how to bring the picture over, but it would be helpful for comparison. I think Chris could possibly be NYC guy.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:21 pm

^ pic poster said apparently an RC.  I  think a lot of people in pic are crew\production.  If poster is not a sleuther and aware Shawn had 1 on 1 yesterday, and that there would be an evening dinner portion, pic poster may have assumed it was RC being filmed.  I am not convinced there was an RC last night.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:21 pm

thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 67 ShawnUniversal2

thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 67 ShawnUniversal3

Source RS Blog

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:26 pm

Thank you Nutty! The guy talking to Shawn on the second picture has the same hairline from the back as NYC guy. I think that's Chris.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:11 pm

Kaitlyn is so adorable!  She is laughing and having a good time watching the tourists watch her.   The guy's hashtag is funny too #wifewentnuts   giggling

TXcountry ‏@Ranger_Reed  · 3h3 hours ago  
Caught the #bachelorette filming on the Riverwalk yesterday in San Antonio. #wifewentnuts
thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 67 CBrBkqdUIAAPMrl

Several people at the Alamo said it was the RC which is where we got the idea.  Would production have mentioned it to the onlookers or were thy just assuming the RC by the set up - this poster said it was being staged for the RC.
They are staging for the rose ceremony...what I would give to be a stand in!! #thebachelorette #thealamo #ilovedrama
 Posted 10:16 pm CDT  Sara Mason-Fagg
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:30 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Two videos Tanner and Joe (?) singing Kaitlyn.   Can some one copy the video to here?  TIA.  So cute/funny.  giggling  alliegator3

Tanner
alliegator3
Kaitlyn seems like such a good time with her crazy laugh! So glad she's #thebachelorette ! @kimkam97 and I even got to tell her in person that we were so glad she got picked! #bachelornation #teamkaitlyn  4/3/15
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t50.2886-16/11100209_1395063280814189_1357320196_n.mp4

Joe ?
I caught some #bachelorette kissing action in #sanantonio. This made @kimkam97 soooo excited!
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t50.2886-16/11097722_1375907466070884_2074331842_n.mp4

One of the coolest things happened yesterday to me and Kim. We randomly ran into the filming of #thebachelorette ! #teamkaitlyn #bachelornation #sanantonio
thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 67 11098346_357075641162422_1122412729_n

lmao... I love her laugh!! She's just enjoying herself.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:51 pm

Diana wrote:I guess we can predict our F2 now then now... Shawn and Nick laugh out loud

I would guess def in the F4. But there are so many cute guys we don't know much about yet, I expect to find she has an awesome top 4 all around. And some of the guys we've seen but don't have bios on yet will be great too.

And the video with Tanner? is the whole reason I can't wait for this season and why they would have been crazy not to make her the Ette. Him singing about her fat man laugh and then her just busting it out loud and proud with a big smile ... thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 67 2498057887 . Love her.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:52 pm

wheres that video??
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:05 pm

Tanner is so darn pretty!!!!

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmabee Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:46 pm

thumbsup  :yes:  :cutesmile!:
emad0722 wrote:Tanner is so darn pretty!!!!
 HE IS A HUNK!  a tremendous sense of humor as seen in that video :cutesmile!:

Emmabee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1