SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:12 pm

Did a little google search on the guy that I posted zoomed pics of and I think it cannot be him based on his family -- but not ruling him out 100% yet. Lots of doppelgangers is true, NR.

So, if not him I think it must be Corey based on deductive reasoning.

When I looked at his LinkedIn pic it seems to be a better match than the one posted by AL upthread... The nose is longer in both pics and most significant to me is the lines on the side of his face seem to match in both pics...

Kimmel - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 70 Coreys10
Kimmel - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 70 Yup10

Since he is a released name already, makes me think it is Corey for now.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:15 pm

Sombrero guy doesn't have earlobes like Corey. Unless that's a blurry pic. He seems to have reddish hair features, very fair eyebrows, where Corey is light brown. I don't think it's him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:18 pm

Last night 1-1 dinner at the Botanical Gardens ... with fireworks. 
http://www.mysanantonio.com/entertainment/television/article/The-Bachelorette-finds-romance-in-San-Antonio-6177994.php

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:26 pm

I don't know... the zoomed in pic is blurry and the sombrero guy has his eyes downward so hard to tell. Mr&MrsSmith posted pics of an unknown that I thought matched but when I googled him I am not sure based on his personal life... question Also thought the earlobes matched with Mr&MrsSmith post... not 100% sold that it is Corey but not as sure anymore that it is the other guy? but it looks more like him to me...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:35 pm

notarose wrote:Last night 1-1 dinner at the Botanical Gardens ... with fireworks. 
http://www.mysanantonio.com/entertainment/television/article/The-Bachelorette-finds-romance-in-San-Antonio-6177994.php

So Kaitlyn and Shawn B. did get their 1:1 dinner last night at Botanical Gardens.  What the heck was going on at the Alamo--would they have a RC after their date?  Here are a few tweets about fireworks in the area.  Some locals weren't too happy.  giggling

Meredith Collier ‏@mereaculous  · 20h20 hours ago  
Sometimes I think I hear gunshots, but when I go outside it's just a random fireworks display on an odd Thursday night. I love San Antonio.
Fred ‏@DartFred  · 20h20 hours ago  
San Antonio needs to alert me next time there's going to be fireworks so I don't think I'm being bombed.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:46 pm

^^^
If various people around town heard the fireworks, the remaining guys must have as well. :drama

Also, speaking of "for the public", tonight's RC could be spoiled by anyone with a tripod and telephoto lens.

Last edited by notarose on Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:54 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Uh oh - AAL I know you have good eyes. Now I'm conflicted..
I edited my post and added some zoomed in shots. Nose and brow looks similar so may be same guy   question .. any other pics of him?

This appears to be his Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/pub/cameron-foster-cfp%C2%AE/1/4a6/b91
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:02 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Did a little google search on the guy that I posted zoomed pics of and I think it cannot be him based on his family -- but not ruling him out 100% yet. Lots of doppelgangers is true, NR.

So, if not him I think it must be Corey based on deductive reasoning.

When I looked at his LinkedIn pic it seems to be a better match than the one posted by AL upthread... The nose is longer in both pics and most significant to me is the lines on the side of his face seem to match in both pics...

Kimmel - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 70 Coreys10
Kimmel - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 70 Yup10

Since he is a released name already, makes me think it is Corey for now.

I don't think it's him. He seems bulkier and blonder than Corey. His hairline is different from the other guy who's daughter was tweeting his pics. Maybe we just don't know who he is yet. RS is holding names back. Here's 2 more pics of the singing guy:

Kimmel - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 70 622x350
http://ww3.hdnux.com/photos/35/44/54/7752498/3/622x350.jpg

Kimmel - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 70 CBi2gynUkAAAbGq
(from RS Twitter)

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:06 pm

I am conflicted I agree Albean he looks much bulkier and the more pics I see of Cory he looks more like JJ from Andi's season.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:07 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^^Auntie, you and I posted this at the same time.  My post is in Corey's thread.  Yes, I think it is Corey too!   Great minds!  yes
LOL, just trying to catch up to you....You've been on a roll lately!! bestbud!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:12 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:^^^Auntie, you and I posted this at the same time.  My post is in Corey's thread.  Yes, I think it is Corey too!   Great minds!  yes
LOL, just trying to catch up to you....You've been on a roll lately!!  bestbud!

So now we have 1 who looks like JJ and another that looks like part of the Murray family.  Hope another looks like Marcus  :yes:.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:19 pm

notarose wrote:Last night 1-1 dinner at the Botanical Gardens ... with fireworks.

ABC did confirm this much: “The Bachelorette” was in San Antonio for a few days of filming. But that’s all we can say for now,” Mitch Messinger, publicity director, ABC Entertainment Group Communications, wrote in an email Thursday.

laugh out loud It's ok, all those signed non disclosure statements are telling everyone what's going on. laugh out loud

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:snipped..

This appears to be his Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/pub/cameron-foster-cfp%C2%AE/1/4a6/b91

Kimmel - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 70 00dd4db

Kimmel - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 70 622x350

ETA: One more pic.

Kimmel - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 70 Portrait_cameron
RCM Investments

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1