SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:33 am

Lauren Jay ‏@LaurenJay4 50m50 minutes ago

The Bachelorette filming at the riverwalk!!! Bout to run to all the gorgeous men
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

5 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Beagle Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:43 am

notarose wrote:Tweeted about 30 min. ago

@carofinezito
"just saw a guy get sent home on the bachelorette"

I just asked the girl if it was only one guy. This was her response to me about a minute ago.

@MHBeagle haven't done rose ceremony yet, this guy just randomly left

— Caroline Zito(@carofinezito) April 4, 2015
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:45 am

notarose wrote:Tweeted about 90 min. ago

@carofinezito

Too bad she didn't spill more details. Does that mean just one guy went home from the RC? More than one guy must go home this week so does that potentially mean either Ben Higgins or Shawn B Gosling did not get a rose on their 1 on 1?
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:47 am

Beagle wrote:

@carofinezito

I just asked the girl if it was only one guy. This was her response to me about a minute ago.

LOL having same thought...just a little slower Smiley
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:50 am

This is then guy #5 that was either sent home or left on his own before the rose ceremony. Suspect
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:51 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
Beagle wrote:

@carofinezito

So that's now 5 guys (not including Brady) that have left/been eliminated outside rose ceremonies? Yikes hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:54 am

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan 1m1 minute ago

@chrisbharrison sup
0 retweets 0 favorites
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:56 am

At the WTA Kaitlyn talked about not wanting to be put through a rose ceremony and rather be taken aside.  Of course that was when she was F3.  Ironic though that so many guys leave before RCs.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:14 am

Beagle wrote:This is then guy #5 that was either sent home or left on his own before the rose ceremony. Suspect

laugh out loud could kaitlyn have reinvented the rose ceremony??? and now all these guys are getting sideline talks anytime theres an issue?? kaitlyn seems super happy go lucky for a girl whose guys are rumored to be dropping out of the competition --she might have a perspective about it that those in it for her will stay... and i guess maybe the guys she's emotionally invested/has high hopes for haven't left yet
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:17 am

emusha wrote:
Beagle wrote:This is then guy #5 that was either sent home or left on his own before the rose ceremony. Suspect

laugh out loud could kaitlyn have reinvented the rose ceremony??? and now all these guys are getting sideline talks anytime theres an issue?? kaitlyn seems super happy go lucky for a girl whose guys are rumored to be dropping out of the competition --she might have a perspective about it that those in it for her will stay... and i guess maybe the guys she's emotionally invested/has high hopes for haven't left yet

I have to think that some (if not most) of these pre-RC departures are endorsed by production. Maybe a couple occur spontaneously in the heat of a discussion or situation, but that can't be the case for all 5.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:17 am

AmyB wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
Beagle wrote:

So that's now 5 guys (not including Brady) that have left/been eliminated outside rose ceremonies? Yikes hmmm

Yeah...I don't know if TPTB would even let 6 guys leave on their own as it doesn't paint their lead as particularly desirable. I wonder if they will do a Deanna/Graham repeat, where they will edit it to seem that Kaitlyn kicked them off instead of them leaving voluntarily. The other possibility is that the guys just have a Britt-type exit, where they decide to "leave on their own", but only to save face because they messed up.

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:21 am

Just my speculation,but I am more inclined to believe she's letting guys go before RC if she's not feeling it or thinks a guy is there for the wrong reasons- wanted Britt, wants fame etc.  I could see her being sensitive that if she had an initial spark with a guy and it fizzled,she'd let him go before RC. I'd rather see her weed out the pack to guys she's really interested in. Get bored watching leads forced to fake it on dates with MOT contestants.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1