SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 40 of 76 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 58 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 25, 2015 9:52 am

That goes down so good with coffee.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Mon May 25, 2015 9:56 am

Oh man, it would be pretty cute if the two nudists/streakers ended up together.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 25, 2015 9:57 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:The guy running naked in the golf course has the same body (shoulder muscles) and large vein running down his right arm as Shawn. If it is someone other than Shawn then they have the similar vein in the similar spot  no idea In all likelihood, even if Shawn, we may not see this shown (or much of any of the s/caps from the preview).  no idea

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Veins10The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Vlcsna15The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Vlcsn317
No black box on Shawn here... compared to naked guy running in the season promo and it being Shawn... here is a pic of his behind (literally). His back is even the same as is the vein and his shoulders muscles and his left arm looks the same from behind...
The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 CAgnqOXUQAERva3
https://twitter.com/sarsheldonnn/status/578756235593302016

I do think it looks like a match? ...so what's the golf club doing in this picture?
so this is mostly for kicks and giggles but K said she likes muscular butts...does shawn deliver?  cantstopl cantstopl
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon May 25, 2015 10:36 am

I think the indentation on his upper arm matches exactly.
My guess is it was just a joke, a dare, much like Kaitlyn taking her bathing suit bottoms off.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 25, 2015 10:38 am

^^^ I agree. Some sort of joke or dare.

LOL

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 1:30 pm

officeRules wrote:Hmmmmm, nope.  I am just not sure.

Let me stare at both pics some more.    

:detective :detective :detective :detective :detective Hugesmile

Now that is dedication to the sleuthing cause...

cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 25, 2015 2:07 pm

He might have had to retrieve his ball out of the water. Maybe it was a joke, if your ball goes in the water, you need to strip down, and dive in to retrieve it. IDK

Lucky us. The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 1710264613

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Tue May 26, 2015 4:51 pm

I'm not sure where sluthing on SCs is up to, but I have something on the the boat trip date

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 002403_zpsyzjxpv5n
The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Boatdate_zpsjc84fbuh

The boat is called Pinalia.  It's used to do trips from Howth on the outskirts of Dublin to Ireland's Eye, an island just off shore.
http://irelandseyeferries.com/our-boats.php

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 IMG_5188_zpsp87qt0oc
The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Pinalia2_zpsgljt51ui

They also drop folks off at the island.
The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Pinalia20Irelands20Eye_zpsauef7weh
The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Pinalia%20at%20irelands%20eye_zpscazri6i5

Which seems to be what happened with this date
In this sc the sun is setting over the Irish mainland to the west of Ireland's eye
The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Vlcsn174_zpskecl2f17

The filming was done down closer to the edge of the bluff, but this is a similar view (from Ireland's Eye0
The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 View%20from%20Irelands%20eye_zpsglglxy6c

This sc (below) is also from Ireland's Eye (I think)
The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Vlcsn186_zpsm9x3azih

I think the location is on this beach behind the distinctive shaped rocky outcrop
The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Irelands20eye3_zpsdeu6ooj2

We think this was filmed on 4/7/15
Have most other scs been sleuthed?

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue May 26, 2015 5:02 pm

Thanks for the info. We did identify the guy as Joe Bailey but I don't know if you you just gave was already uncovered. However, Sophienette and some other posters have been able to identify nearly all of the Ireland locations and all of the US ones, too.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue May 26, 2015 5:45 pm

Thanks Mr. Write.  This helps me to clear up a little confusion when I was putting my list together.  I'll update it.  Smiley

Week Six: Dublin, Radisson Blu St. Helen's
Guys: 9 to 6
(SC of hotel) Shawn, Joe, Ben H., Tanner, Nick, Dr. Chris and JJ
(Other Dublin photos) Jared and Ben Z.
Dates:
1.) 1:1, Walking around Dublin, during day/evening - Nick (in regular clothes as seen by a fan), later walking around town (Nick in grey suit coat per photo posted by RS) then at Radisson Blu Hotel holding hands with K (SC with grey suitcoat), got rose, maybe night of sex per RS, unconfirmed otherwise
2.) Group Date, Guinness Brewery/storehouse - Ben H. (SC dancing with K), Jared, Dr. Chris, Shawn,Tanner and Ben Z. (SC with Ben H,  Shawn, Ben Z. and Jared in suits), Jared got group date rose and extra time with K at Christ Church Cathedral, Cranberries concert - (SC dancing at the cathedral with K)
3.) 2:1, Ireland's Eye Island Ferry, near Dublin - Joe & JJ, JJ goes home and Joe gets the rose (SC of Joe and K on beach and then on the ferry boat to mainland, she gives him the rose on the boat.)

Rose Ceremony: 9 to 6, Nick, Joe and Jared have roses already. JJ (went home previously), Tanner and Ben Z. go home leaving Shawn, Ben H, and Dr. Chris with roses.

Then I tried to put together the other known locations given our SC with a timeline.  Kind of rough, but I gave it a go.

Week Seven: Killarney, Randles Court Hotel
Guys: 6 to 3
(SC with Nick, Jared and Ben H appearing to talk to K about sex situation, but I think it's clipped together and not even the same conversation.)
Others are assumed: Shawn, Dr. Chris and Joe
Dates: Not sure of order, but two are located minutes from the hotel
1.)  Group Date, Muckross House, Killarney National Park, Co. Kerry - Shawn, Joe, Nick, Jared /Ben (who ever wasn't on the Inisfallen 1:1) (SC indicate that Joe appears upset about something here, maybe went home ?)
2.) 1:1, Hag's Head, at cliffs of Moher, Co.  Claire - Dr. Chris (SC  - wide shots reveal shadowy figures at Hag's head but closer evaluation of SC with Dr. Chris without a coat and Kaitlyn with her hair up support this), he may go home on the date per RS and (SC reveal a tearful Chris out by the sea)
3.) 1:1, Inisfallen Island/Abbey, Lough Leane, Co. Kerry - was with  "Hide and Seek guy", not clear who, maybe Jared or Ben, sleuth on! :detective

Rose Ceremony: 6 to 3, Chris was possibly sent home already, maybe Joe went home too, Jared is sent home (either on 1:1 date or at the RC) leaving Shawn, Nick and Ben H. to get roses that night (unluess Ben H. got one on the 1:1 date earlier).

Leaving only three main places that we sleuthed in SC for the overnight date locations as follows:

Week Eight: in no particular order
1.) Lough Erne Resort, near Enniskillen - Shawn (SC in bed at hotel)
2.) Lough Cutra Castle, Co. Galway- Ben H. (SC of castle and horseback riding)
3.) Kennedy Park, Cork, Co. Cobh - Nick (SC in park kissing K, there is also the SC of Nick holding K wearing a blue button shirt that he wore in earlier SC of the day at the park. He is also wearing a new ring on his finger that some here believe is a claddaugh ring indicating that he is taken or in a relationship.  That would be fitting as a sign to K of his commitment to her if he is indeed one of the F2.) Also, Irish article stated that one date occurred at the Blarney Castle to kiss the Blarney Stone, which is only twenty minutes from Kennedy Park so it is likely that Nick and K did this for their date. (Although we have no SC support at this time.)

Rose Ceremony: Per RS Ben H. goes home, which does not add up with information that he did not arrive home until much later, maybe related to sequestering or he went to the next location and wasn't sent home at this time.  

And after that I think that the preview runs pretty dry of spoilers, except for a few shots of K crying and looking forlorn over the balcony in Park City Utah at the Montage Deer Valley Resort.  "I just feel bad," she says tearfully.  Not sure if that means she feels bad about sending one or both guys packing.  I'm hoping that she ends up with Nick, but I would not be surprised if she doesn't pick either.  Sad, but maybe it was best for her (and them).  Time with tell.  

If anybody has thoughts or tweeks that is always welcome.  This is just thoughts.  I'm not RS. sneakyl

Last edited by OnePromise on Tue May 26, 2015 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue May 26, 2015 7:11 pm

Are there screen caps for the beginning of yesterday's episode where Kaitlyn is talking with Chris Harrison in the bronzy olive colored sleeveless dress that may be compared to the dress she is wearing in the promo where she saying something like it isn't easy to admit but they had sex. It seems to me it may have been the same dress where they show Nick, Ben, & Jared on yellow sofas and she is sitting on brown leather furniture trying to imply she was telling them. Maybe it was filmed at the same time with Chris H. then just used in promo but is reserved for reveal later in season to audience. Sorry I didn't notice what they were sitting on last night.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 26, 2015 7:47 pm

Thanks MrW for the info on the boat! yes

Luvstruck: Here is the s/cap. I didn't go looking for the brown couch pic because we can see here it wasn't the same one. But I think you're on the right track as are other's who mentioned the same thing.
CityTV Toronto

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Captur12

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 76 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 58 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+76
Lievta
MissB
rosesrREd
Seabear
stuckinsc